Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“At 20 you have the face which God gave you; at 40 the face life gave you; at 60 the face you deserve.”

Ioan’s looking smokin’ these days…

• Heart
Reactions: 43
just for the record: I am not 100 % certain yet that this sock is Alice. Not seeing the more unique parts of her writing style....yet.
I'm 100% sure. She interacts with the same rancid FMs and as for the anti-AE people:

"I’m blocked by a recently created account… “New Lips” . Who would know I even exist when we’ve had no interaction?"

NL: I think she [BW] is beautiful. A true natural beauty, inside and out. I don't know what Alice thinks.

Yes none of this fools me Alice. I 👀 you, blubber lips! She also said this about BW.

NL: What I love about her is her sincerity. Her authenticity. Oh and her new lips

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’m not in law, but have come across people “banned” from tech due to sticking their digital fingers inside US federal computers. It’s monitored.

Reactions: 16
Sending you and Mr H all the love in the world. We have one life however short or long and it’s given to us so we can live it as well as we are able.
Bianca and her attitude are an inspiration, as is Alun’s fundraiser ❤🙏❤
Thank you, sweet friend. Very much appreciated.

In other news, I followed up regarding the transcript and hope to hear back soon. I'll keep you all posted!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
A little snippet of Alun on the dragons back stories. He’s looking sore but powering through. I tried to link it but failed miserably 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think birthday dinners are reserved only for Alice, to make Alice feel better. The girls birthdays only represent that their birth made Alice a mom, not a celebration of their growth, milestones or development. I feel like had they done something special, Alice would have instagrammed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So, I came across this article about what not to do regarding SM when you are going through a divorce.
Alice literally ticks every box lol. Here are a few examples:
20230907_181313.jpg

20230907_181449.jpg

20230907_181516.jpg

20230907_181617.jpg

I think it's so funny that she ruined all her chances she would've had in court right from the get-go. Anne Kiley and her team probably already have so much incriminating evidence just lying around. I reckon the custody trial is gonna be a real feast for them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I feel it might get time for a refresher on what constitutes Domestic Violence. This from The Center For Family Justice, one of the leading resources on this topic.

I invite all visitors to start here so they can understand how serious things really are.

There are far too many boxes to check in this situation regarding what has been done to IG, particularly under the emotional, economic, and stalking/harassment categories.

Education is key. 👌🏼

View attachment 2430554
View attachment 2430556View attachment 2430557
MOO
Thank you for posting this, making it so clear just what the Abuser has, and is still doing to Ioan, Bianca, and his daughters. Anyone who is still supporting her and her abusive behaviour needs to have a very good look at themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Recently my YouTube feed has been filled with PA videos. I’ve watched at least five of them and learned that everything Ella and Elsie have done during attempted visitation is completely on the Abuser herself. She also is a classic Narcissist with BPD. From actual court cases involving PA mAlice is likely up shi* creek without a paddle, which I am here for. Personally I can’t wait.

Reactions: 33
So, I came across this article about what not to do regarding SM when you are going through a divorce.
Alice literally ticks every box lol. Here are a few examples:
View attachment 2432571
View attachment 2432572
View attachment 2432575
View attachment 2432576
I think it's so funny that she ruined all her chances she would've had in court right from the get-go. Anne Kiley and her team probably already have so much incriminating evidence just lying around. I reckon the custody trial is gonna be a real feast for them.
Alice is textbook witch.

Reactions: 20
The addiction that costed her marriage
View attachment 2430563
also her sock was last night obsessed wit the jail thing too
So very stupid. Not a care for anything or anybody, just the reactions she gets on X, or Insta validating her skewed views. Such a waste of a life and proper, healthy relationships.

Reactions: 18
What's with the shoes on the bed? Eewww.
They're all Prada paid for by her rich gay fiance OP. People back in the day couldn't understand why IG wanted such an empty-headed gold digger bimbo as his gf. This photo has a real nouveau riche 'look at me' vibe. "Look at all my PRADA shoes!!!"

AE prada shoes.png

ETA her feet look a bit dirty too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I suck for missing Ella’s birthday. 😕

Really hope she had a day of sheer joy and necessary peace amidst the chaos. My heart breaks over her having been manipulated and misguided by the one soul who brought her into this world and was tasked with the responsibility of uplifting and enlightening her. It’s really a damn shame. I hope she ate something yummy. I hope she wore a cute, comfy outfit. I hope she spent time with her favorite people. I hope she laughed. And I hope she both gave and received love. ❤ (That last one is most important, I think.)

Also, Hiraeth, thank you for following up regarding the transcript! I’m (patiently) itching with anticipation, haha.

Y’all, I tested positive for Covid last night—I dodged the motherf*cker EVER since it was discovered but it finally ding dang got me. 😩 duck.

I’m alright so far—holed up in my school apartment; floormates & classmates are offering to buy me groceries/deliver my mail and packages and medicine to my door; new herbalist friend down the hall gave me some hardcore organic tinctures and broths to boost my immune system. People are so ASTOUNDINGLY benevolent, I swear. 💕 I don’t deserve them.

If anyone who’s had it—or tended to someone who had it—has any tips or things they think I should know about, anything they wish THEY had known, pls pls don’t hesitate to @ me in Tattle Turds (so as not to derail this thread lol), I’m kind of scared and I’m all ears haha. 😩😂 duck, I hate this already.

Now I’m gonna be surfing these threads EXTRA-hard with y’all as the symptoms ramp up. I needa go look at Alice’s IG to read the birthday post.

Hope everyone is having a great day or is enjoying their night. 💚🥹 Only love!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They're all Prada paid for by her rich gay fiance OP. People back in the day couldn't understand why IG wanted such an empty-headed gold digger bimbo as his gf. This photo has a real nouveau riche 'look at me' vibe. "Look at all my PRADA shoes!!!"

View attachment 2432761
Still eewww. Shoes do not belong on your bed. And given how Parisians refuse to pick up after their dogs. Merde!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion “Alice’s new boyfriends Tomorrow, Dick & Harry. Dick pulled out”
That's a good one but I didn't get the Tomorrow reference. I know it's auto correct. Would Dick get past the mods?

Thread suggestion “Alice’s new boyfriends: Tom, Dick & Harry. Dick pulled out”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.