Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just looked at Amazing Al’s race on Facebook- the terrain is even tougher than I imagined. It’s not just the distance and duration but it’s seriously rocky and steep.

No wonder Ioan and the rest of the family are so proud. Getting the messages en route must be fantastic and probably quite emotional.
I wonder if Alun realises that thanks to the shout out from YoBee, his TV appearance(s?), and the admiration for the sheer guts and fitness needed to do this challenge, he has a small army of admirers around the world? 😁.

Going back to cosmetic surgery and enhancements, Ioan's nose job is quite natural and minimal. You can see a strong resemblance with him and Alun, even still with the noses, though Alun's looks a bit pushed sideways, no doubt due to rugby.

Bianca is obviously very much liked and respected by the Gruffudd family. I thought that it wasn't so much the fact of living together that Mama G was disapproving of when she prepared separate rooms for Yo and Malice but The Overlap when the Malignancy was still living with and engaged to Olivier but sleeping with Ioan. I wonder when that visit actually was? That obviously a huge red flag from the beginning for Ioan's family even without her vile personality but he was too bleep-struck by the bleep Incarnate.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They were given a 30 minute break in the valley due to the heat which hit 28c today, so they had additional 30 mins to complete the course. From what was posted above, I think he made it within those 30 mins. It was apparently the hardest day of the route. Info from YouTube video.
Ah, that makes sense. Must be so tough in this heat.

Reactions: 11
Wait, she was only three months pregnant with Elsie when her dad’s step daughter died?? wtf?
I don’t know why I believed the lie that she was nearing birthing Elsie!
She was never a step sister to Stephanie in any sense of the word. Not at all.
It absolutely sickens me to the pit of my stomach that she co-opts others bereavements and immense pain.
bleep.

Reactions: 40
So one of the people who bonded with Alice over how similar their story is (we have mentioned her recently) was arrested last night over accusations of molestering a child she was toturing.

I mean reading her case she makes Alice look like a total saint, but our girl is attracting a audience prone to DARVO, eh?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
So one of the people who bonded with Alice over how similar their story is (we have mentioned her recently) was arrested last night over accusations of molestering a child she was toturing.

I mean reading her case she makes Alice look like a total saint, but our girl is attracting a audience prone to DARVO, eh?
Who was that?

Reactions: 10

The parental alienation loon ball?

Reactions: 4
So Alun is still in the running - he's 99th on the board from the first 3 days running. Go Al!

I'm exhausted just thinking about that race.
Hadn't had a chance to look today so I'm glad to see he's still in the running today.

I'll admit I got a bit engrossed watching the trackers last night and had to go to bed worrying about poor old 194 who was the last one still going and was way behind! I see he didn't make it in time and has retired 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Ioan's brother Alun came to Tony's wedding to Rachel who Tony met at his sister Alice's wedding to Ioan.
Or is Tonely the Lonely’s account being used by his Sis here? She’s off her face and has forgotten she’s meant to be posting as Sockbro and has slipped up as Alun went to her wedding.

It’s too hot and my brain has melted into a puddle if this seems nonsense. I’m off for a cold beer or tw 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She also is a classic Narcissist with BPD.
I’ve tried my best over these couple of years on the threads to not play armchair psychiatrist but I have ALSOOO broken my own rule several times, so I don’t have the right to sit here and pretend I didn’t/shouldn’t.

Very truthfully: I think she has BPD.

I think she is either an (a) co-occurring narcissist with BPD or maybe (b) narcissist with Borderline traits.

I’m not a psychiatrist, obviously, but I heavily feel it’s one of the two, though I’m leaning more towards the second one, just because her sheer narcissism is SO bleeping bold. (If anyone in here with a psychiatric background wants to correct my interpretation of co-occurring NPD and BPD, please feel free.)

As someone with Borderline Personality Disorder, I see a LOT of symptoms in her. I’ve spelled them out before so I won’t waste anyone’s time again, but I feel like she has BPD in some capacity, and I feel like she is MOST DEFINITELY a narcissist. (Again, I’m playing armchair psychiatrist but I’m just feeling this in my chest right now…or maybe that’s just the Covid mucus lol.) 😂

I think what makes her so horrendous is not just the NPD (possibly) along with the BPD…but the whole-ass fact that she’s simply undiagnosed. MANY undiagnosed people with personality disorders don’t have control over their impulses/behavior because they haven’t been informed of their disorder and often lack the self-awareness to see that the way they act is problematic.

When I was undiagnosed I was terrible—not this terrible, mind you, and my BPD mostly took the form of severe emotional breakdowns and self-harm—but I was still terrible because I wasn’t self-aware. I didn’t know there was a problem. It’s the fact that no one has probably ever TOLD Alice that there’s a problem, and the fact that she personally BELIEVES there isn’t a problem. It’s crazy, man.

But, yeah, I think this witch has BPD. I felt confident with the NPD this whoooooole time, for sure, but there’s gotta be some BPD sprinkled up in there, too. She shows ALL of the symptoms of a wildly undiagnosed*** Borderline.

Y’all, if she is indeed a Borderline: NOT ALL BORDERLINES BEHAVE THIS WAY! Pleaseee believe me.

I’m a “self-aware Borderline”—we’re the best Borderlines you can talk to about this stuff/spend time with in general. We know our triggers very well and we have the resources (example: exercises learned in therapy/DBT) to completely curb our impulses. People around me told me they didn’t suspect I have BPD until I told them, and I actually don’t really share it often these days due to the stigma, but SAB’s (Self-Aware Borderlines) exist and we will not ruin your life like our oblivious counterparts. 😅🥰💚

This is also a good little space to give blessings to anyone who has had a poor encounter with a non-self-aware Borderline who has zero control over their behaviors towards others. If I’m remembering correctly, I think Betty’s sister caused her a great deal of trauma, and that’s just one situation I’ve heard about. It can be very damaging.

Just remember: (if Alice is indeed a Borderline, then) NOT EVERY BORDERLINE IS LIKE BIG bleeping AL. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I’ve just looked at Amazing Al’s race on Facebook- the terrain is even tougher than I imagined. It’s not just the distance and duration but it’s seriously rocky and steep.

No wonder Ioan and the rest of the family are so proud. Getting the messages en route must be fantastic and probably quite emotional.
What are all those D1_CP11 etc - I understand those are locations or control points, but how do I see them on the map? Ive finally got my head round following the dots and getting a bit excited

Reactions: 8

Who is this person? Inquiring minds want to know.

She really does attract equally abusive/unstable women. Good grief. 😐

MOO

Reactions: 27
Just looking at BW's insta from July 2020 before she became friendly with IG. This one's for you mAlice. Still winning?

Be nice BW-min.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Is that the VB woman?

Reactions: 5
eBay - mAlice bought used jeans for Ella:

I just have to say I totally support AE buying second hand clothes and accessories. It's economical and children grow so quickly and grow out of clothes fast. I think it's smart. I do it myself and it's a great way to help stop piles of used clothes discarded in landfills. And I get such a thrill out of finding deals! She and I share this trait. My own mother dragged me to thrift stores, auctions, and antique shops to bargain hunt when I was a kid. It's in my blood.

Again, don't @ me. I said what I said. 😂

MOO

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
I suck for missing Ella’s birthday. 😕

Really hope she had a day of sheer joy and necessary peace amidst the chaos. My heart breaks over her having been manipulated and misguided by the one soul who brought her into this world and was tasked with the responsibility of uplifting and enlightening her. It’s really a damn shame. I hope she ate something yummy. I hope she wore a cute, comfy outfit. I hope she spent time with her favorite people. I hope she laughed. And I hope she both gave and received love. ❤ (That last one is most important, I think.)

Also, Hiraeth, thank you for following up regarding the transcript! I’m (patiently) itching with anticipation, haha.

Y’all, I tested positive for Covid last night—I dodged the motherf*cker EVER since it was discovered but it finally ding dang got me. 😩 duck.

I’m alright so far—holed up in my school apartment; floormates & classmates are offering to buy me groceries/deliver my mail and packages and medicine to my door; new herbalist friend down the hall gave me some hardcore organic tinctures and broths to boost my immune system. People are so ASTOUNDINGLY benevolent, I swear. 💕 I don’t deserve them.

If anyone who’s had it—or tended to someone who had it—has any tips or things they think I should know about, anything they wish THEY had known, pls pls don’t hesitate to @ me in Tattle Turds (so as not to derail this thread lol), I’m kind of scared and I’m all ears haha. 😩😂 duck, I hate this already.

Now I’m gonna be surfing these threads EXTRA-hard with y’all as the symptoms ramp up. I needa go look at Alice’s IG to read the birthday post.

Hope everyone is having a great day or is enjoying their night. 💚🥹 Only love!!
Try not to worry too much! The virus evolved many times over and is nowhere near as dangerous as in the beginning + there is so much more understanding of it. Basically it is now just a cold. If you unlucky it can be a very heavy cold, but your friends’ herbal remedies etc will help! Just make sure you drink plenty of clean water and rest x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.