Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a little drastic. She needs to drop the abuse. Keep it legal, no defamation for Ioan, Bianca, and both their families.

View attachment 2431339View attachment 2431340
That same person also tweeted about how he/she read the court documents. And yet the tweets regarding this case put their focus on tattle instead of the actual documented abuse that's already been submitted in court. Their bio is also pretty funny ("not the new Alice sock"). Don't know if that's been shared here already. I can barely keep up with all the socks and accounts created by the FMs lol

Reactions: 18
I'm wondering if Ioan lawyers are watching the socks and need the tony and Ashley accounts to track them ( while knowing they are connected closely to Alice ) They might be getting the others shut down to show the madness of the sock creation being organised / relentless / defying of court orders . Could law firms report accounts that are breaching a dvro?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Are Tom, Dick and Harry Alice's new boyfriends?
Makes me think of that song from “Kiss Me Kate”
🎼 I’m a maid mad to marry
And will take double quick
Any Tom Dick or Harry
Any Tom Harry or Dick🎶

Could be Alice’s new walk-up music

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I've got the interview with subtitles but can't upload it here since the file is way too large. What do I do?😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Retreating other people's posts can show private info. Also putting someone's name in your post with their handle counts. I reported her posts for abuse and threats as well.
I'll find her next one and start reporting that one as well.
I have been reporting Marcia because she is doing it too

Reactions: 16
Ok, I found a solution. I had to split the video into four parts and had to use a video compressor app so the quality is not as good as the original. I still hope it works tho. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Hopefully she'll just take the rest of the day off Twitter and celebrate with her daughter.

that happy birthday message “certainly was A LOT of words.” But Alice never seems to have memories or photos of her kids enjoying themselves, in the midst of genuine, normal, fun family interactions or activities, despite her constant need to interact, dogmatise and spew her and other people’s business all over SM. So it’s all flowery emotive talk for Ella, but no action taken to prove what she pontificates on about is true. Horribly and obviously performative.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.