Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the segment from yesterday with subs and awwwwww
View attachment 2431219
View attachment 2431220Interesting, they didnt yet posted anything too outrageous. I wonder if they were banned for suspcious activity (eg twitter thinks its a previously banned account)

yaaaay - thanks for this

When I attend F1 races I on average do about 35k steps per day (fridays/saturdays at least, on sundays I tend to settle on one spot because it's too crowded) starting from leaving the hotel at 7am to going back by 10pm which equals a bit more than a half marathon albeit with loads of elevation (not nearly as many as the Welsh mountains I bet!). And I would be dead every evening, wondering how I can find the strength to wake up the next day. But somehow it worked, because I really wanted to. Adrenaline can do a lot here
Very jealous of you attending F1 races @welp not going to lie! My dream is to watch the British GP one day… gotta keep buying my monthly lotto ticket 😭🤣

*sets up GFM like Alice*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Happppyyy Birthday to me...
For giving birth to you!!!
I'm amazing and I love me...
And you love me too!!!

Happy Birthday kid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Hopefully she'll just take the rest of the day off Twitter and celebrate with her daughter.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Yep. Does whoever spots her new sock first get a prize? A Yo-bucks bonus? @kingseven can we add Careless Whisper to the playlist please?

View attachment 2431181
I just have to say - I live in political Twitter world and it is really difficult to get anyone suspended. We can't get accounts suspended that actually say they wish certain races of people were dead.

So seeing Alice's accounts get suspended so fast just shows how nasty and ugly the things she says are.

Edit to add if she is foolish enough to keep using the same email - I think @welp touched on this previously - or the IP number of a banned account pops up - this could also account for the suspensions.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
Alice seems to think that real abuse is only physical. Emotional and mental abuse isn’t a big deal to her. If I& B did 1/100th of the online crap that she has done under her accounts she’d be at the police station with her ‘little pieces of paper with words on it’, no question.

It’s why the Ella RO is plausibly Alice’s doing because Al comes across as obsessed with proving Ioan is abusive because she was accused of it. ‘If I am, then you are’ is her thinking. It’s so childish.
Alice:

1694041794800.png

Also Alice:

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 00.03.01.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Well we still have "Tone" for the lolz who is having imaginary convos with his ex BIL.

Tone talks to IG.png

He will have to be the one "Keeping a record of writen assaults on Alice Evans and her children"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Looks like Whisper has been suspended on X.
Yep. I reported the duck out of it. I have a lot more time than Alice, cause I'm not going g to therapy 3 times a week

Screenshot_20230906_182250_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230906_183018_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230906_183012_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I just have to say - I live in political Twitter world and it is really difficult to get anyone suspended. We can't get accounts suspended that actually say they wish certain races of people were dead.

So seeing Alice's accounts get suspended so fast just shows how nasty and ugly the things she says are.

Edit to add if she is foolish enough to keep using the same email - I think @welp touched on this previously - or the IP number of a banned account pops up - this could also account for the suspensions.
It helps to write them a huge response when they email you with proof of how and why they are breaking twitter rules. They love screenshots 😉
---
Tony delulu Evans really longs for a private conversation with Ioan, doesn't he? Those coke raves in the garage really left a mark on him, ey?
That's because he's hoping it gets him closer to Bianca who is his real target. He is obsessed with her. If I was Bianca I'd BD getting an RO out on him because he is definitely not right in the head.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Wait, did “not”-Alice get suspended for exposing private info about Alice?

That would be hysterical.
Retreating other people's posts can show private info. Also putting someone's name in your post with their handle counts. I reported her posts for abuse and threats as well.
I'll find her next one and start reporting that one as well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This is a little drastic. She needs to drop the abuse. Keep it legal, no defamation for Ioan, Bianca, and both their families.

Screenshot_20230906_184005_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230906_184012_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Projecting again huh Big Bird? I'm going to hazard a guess. She called the police to complain about an online hate campaign against her, the police told her to "visit the department with screenshots, etc".
Girl pitches up "clutching her little pieces of printed out tweets" that shows "the hate campaign."
They listened to her as any good investigator would do, then they went and found the whole threads not just her "little pieces of printed out tweets".
That's when they told her to go away and not waste their time because "they are dealing with major catastrophes,murder, car wrecks, theft..."
Telling on yourself again Big Bird. Dumb ass. She really is the joke that keeps on giving.
P.S. Did the police refer to her printouts as"...little pieces of printed out tweets..." curious minds want to know.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This is a little drastic. She needs to drop the abuse. Keep it legal, no defamation for Ioan, Bianca, and both their families.

View attachment 2431339View attachment 2431340
Things Bianca isn't allowed to do:

1) Post photos of her and Ioan together

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 00.45.54.png

2) Post photos of her looking nice with a red flower

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 00.47.47.png

3. Pose in a bikini

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 00.51.12.png

4. Cook lentil soup for her partner's kids

Screenshot 2023-09-07 at 00.52.59.png

There are loads more examples, but frankly I'm too tired to deal with all this tit tonight.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.