Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were given a 30 minute break in the valley due to the heat which hit 28c today, so they had additional 30 mins to complete the course. From what was posted above, I think he made it within those 30 mins. It was apparently the hardest day of the route. Info from YouTube video.
Wait, does that mean he‘s still in???!!!

Reactions: 12
alas poor whisper, we hardly knew ye.

place your bets now for how long it'll be till she fires up her next sock...

seeing as she seems to be in the middle of one of her famous rages, I say less than 24 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
What's the next sock account going to be called? Anotheronebitesthedust? Jesus go outside and touch grass Alice FFS.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Looks like Whisper has been suspended on X.
I hope the AG account is as well. That one was mocking B horrifically and the AG account admitted to being child either sarcastically or bc they are one - I do wonder if that one isn’t Big E if it is some online friend thinking this is all just fun middle school games.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
OMG, I was at the edge of my seat that last half hour. Like a World Cup final for the home team. I really thought he was going to pull it off.🥰😢
Same for me - I was a lot more interested watching Alun's icon (?) move on the map than whatever mAlice might have been doing :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I respectfully disagree. He is the parent and the adult and has to be the bigger person. He should send a card / present and show he cares. Even if it goes in the bin.
14 is still a child. She is an abused child at that.

MOO
I would sincerely like to think he did !

Reactions: 8
alas poor whisper, we hardly knew ye.

place your bets now for how long it'll be till she fires up her next sock...

seeing as she seems to be in the middle of one of her famous rages, I say less than 24 hours.
Yep. Does whoever spots her new sock first get a prize? A Yo-bucks bonus? @kingseven can we add Careless Whisper to the playlist please?

Whisper gone.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I have had a beautiful day out with dogs and sunshine so do not want to read 10 pages of Alice’s toxicity

Instead I’ll just ask the important questions:

Has she been arrested?

How is Alun going?

Is Alice still a bleep?
Short answers:
1. No, unfortunately
2. Great!
3. Always and forever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Go Alun!

Imagine that sense of pride and achievement he will get when he’s finished? Not just the money he’s raised but for himself as well. An incredible feat.

Alice could never.

Unless there was a Panda Express and a bottle of whiskey at the end of it. Then the blubbering walrus might shift her arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ooh, I see this, his position is 100 out of 103, all the ones after 103 have lost the position number. Go Alun!
🥳🥳🥳 So invested in this! 🥳🥳🥳
IIRC mAlice once ridiculed Alun as „just“ a civil servant, but the Gruffudd brothers are fighters.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Watching the segment from yesterday with subs and awwwwww
2023-09-07 00_08_27-BBC iPlayer - Heno - Tue, 05 Sep 2023.png

2023-09-07 00_08_43-BBC iPlayer - Heno - Tue, 05 Sep 2023.png
Looks like Whisper has been suspended on X.
Interesting, they didnt yet posted anything too outrageous. I wonder if they were banned for suspcious activity (eg twitter thinks its a previously banned account)
They were given a 30 minute break in the valley due to the heat which hit 28c today, so they had additional 30 mins to complete the course. From what was posted above, I think he made it within those 30 mins. It was apparently the hardest day of the route. Info from YouTube video.
yaaaay - thanks for this
Imagine getting up at 6am and doing it again. I couldn’t finish couch to 5k 🤣
When I attend F1 races I on average do about 35k steps per day (fridays/saturdays at least, on sundays I tend to settle on one spot because it's too crowded) starting from leaving the hotel at 7am to going back by 10pm which equals a bit more than a half marathon albeit with loads of elevation (not nearly as many as the Welsh mountains I bet!). And I would be dead every evening, wondering how I can find the strength to wake up the next day. But somehow it worked, because I really wanted to. Adrenaline can do a lot here

• Heart
Reactions: 47
All opinions reserved until such time as that chick is subjected to a full and thorough evaluation from intelligent, qualified parties. And the children. And Ioan. And bianca. Evaulated. I know exactly what the outcome will be once we start testing alcohol abuse and substance abuse. And evaluating the behaviour of the children. It’s incredibly sad it’s going to take a while to put those kids into the care of someone else. Be that IG, be that Gloria, be that state care. It’s not Alice’s choice anymore. It’s out of her control and she’s given years of evidence as to why it isn’t her. Three years in fact.

The moment they establish she abuses alcohol, or prescription pills, game over. Game. On Alice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
All opinions reserved until such time as that chick is subjected to a full and thorough evaluation from intelligent, qualified parties. And the children. And Ioan. And bianca. Evaulated. I know exactly what the outcome will be once we start testing alcohol abuse and substance abuse. And evaluating the behaviour of the children. It’s incredibly sad it’s going to take a while to put those kids into the care of someone else. Be that IG, be that Gloria, be that state care. It’s not Alice’s choice anymore. It’s out of her control and she’s given years of evidence as to why it isn’t her. Three years in fact.
Even more than three years. If you were to believe Ioans declarations, which I do, she wasn't even a real mother when they were still married. Her SM addiction was very obvious back then as well. All that time she spent on Twitter and Instagram could've been used to create memories with her children, but nah..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This is also a FU to IG who won't get to see his daughter on her birthday. In fact I don't know if they even communicate at all given the PA, fake RO etc? She really likes rubbing his nose in it. I also think she thinks Ella being 14 means she is beyond the direction of the court. We'll see.

AE: THE KIDS ARE MINE!! ALL MINE!!

View attachment 2430301
“More purpose” says the woman whose life is devoid of purpose. 🤬

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.