Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay well someone is drunk. AEA follows Selma Blair and Sophie Myles. They do not follow her. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Sophie Myles is Clive's new favourite so Alice has multiple reasons to dislike her. Clive has probably been sending SM the salad cream instead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
This might be a way around Ella recording therapy to bring back to her mom

Reactions: 7
well she lasted till 7 pm at least on her childs birthday. for someone like her thats a lot

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
1000015772.jpg

Ahem
1000015767.jpg

1000015770.jpg

That same person also tweeted about how he/she read the court documents. And yet the tweets regarding this case put their focus on tattle instead of the actual documented abuse that's already been submitted in court. Their bio is also pretty funny ("not the new Alice sock"). Don't know if that's been shared here already. I can barely keep up with all the socks and accounts created by the FMs lol
the focus on tattle is because they themselves know that the case is very damning but when you "support all woman" you have to find somewhere the "bigger evil" to focus on

Reactions: 34
Alice will be gleeful thinking this means Ella will be able to choose not to have shared custody with her dad. The emancipation of Ella is never going to happen you moon unit.
Nice to see uncle Tone spent his nieces birthday arguing with a clearly set up account being a tough guy to Fake Ioan. Absolute loser.
---
The thing I don’t understand is the FM’s think that only they can have their say about Ioan and Bianca with zero evidence but no one can counter argue or disagree. Make it make sense.
Alice dobs herself in.
Faux hard man Tone is laughable at this point. I kinda like Ioan not engaging with him, he’s not lowering himself into an argument with the village idiot.

Reactions: 42
Alun has been out on the trail for an hour and a half and I'm not even out of my jammies yet. What a champ.

Wonder if he'll pause again in the midst of the highest temperatures. The thing about the Gruffudd men is that they seem to know exactly what to do to get to their goals while preserving energy :sneaky:

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Ok, I found a solution. I had to split the video into four parts and had to use a video compressor app so the quality is not as good as the original. I still hope it works tho. Enjoy!
Thank you so much for posting this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I've been reporting that one as well. I've got time.
I very rarely look at Twitter but I did see one of that persons tweets and reported it for Hateful Conduct. It must have been horrible to make lazy old me react! :mad:

Reactions: 21
Alun has been out on the trail for an hour and a half and I'm not even out of my jammies yet. What a champ.

Wonder if he'll pause again in the midst of the highest temperatures. The thing about the Gruffudd men is that they seem to know exactly what to do to get to their goals while preserving energy :sneaky:
It's going to be the coolest part of the day for him, the heat here has been horrendous.
We're still in the 20s overnight 🫠

Reactions: 18
It's going to be the coolest part of the day for him, the heat here has been horrendous.
We're still in the 20s overnight 🫠
It must be horrendous for the competitors running in this heat with little
to no shade :oops:

People here are not equipped for high temperatures!

My plan for today which is just to take my powerchair from car to pub requires Factor 50, a big hat with corks hanging down to fend off the flies and a patio sized parasol to shield me from the sun 😂

Alun is running up and down mountains, carrying his own water supply and sleeping in a tent while raising money for MS - how dare those mAlice socks mock that monumental effort! :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 45
They can mock him all they want, he’s the bigger and better man. Even if he doesn’t make the full course he’s proved himself a champion and raised over £4k. I am watching his progress every day and willing him on. Mr Flamingo has even made a donation to him (he’s also way too invested in this saga!)

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I really hope that Ioans lawyer is able to track down who allll of these sock accounts belong to because i would really love to hear Alice’s explanation. One sock goes - another pops up. It’s relentless. Rinse and repeat. So childish and embarrassing 🥴

Reactions: 33
The fact we all think these socks are Alice or Ella tells you more about them than Ioan or Bianca. Who do we know has all this time to make up these accounts? A kid who is being “home schooled” who we know hacks instagrams and steals money enabled and encouraged by her alcoholic lazy bleep of a mother who has a “nanny” sitting on various devices making up X accounts? What lesson does that come under, IT?
Slow hand clap that you cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I really hope that Ioans lawyer is able to track down who allll of these sock accounts belong to because i would really love to hear Alice’s explanation. One sock goes - another pops up. It’s relentless. Rinse and repeat. So childish and embarrassing 🥴
I don't know what they actually think they can achieve with these accounts.
It's not going to have any impact on the evaluation or the GAL.I know Alice's intentions are to try and present Bianca as being unsuitable to be around the children 👀

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.