Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is consistent.

Screenshot_20230906_222754_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230906_222347_Chrome.jpg

---
Somethings never change. She's still her vile self.

Screenshot_20230906_221514_Chrome.jpg

---
There's always this lie.

Screenshot_20230906_222006_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
1-2-3 o’clock 4 o’clock Sock
5-6-7 o’clock 8 o’clock Sock
9-10-11 o’clock 12 o’clock Sock
We’re going to sock around the clock tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Hiraeth, has it been a couple of weeks yet? Do you expect the transcript this week?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Alice has some scary ass friends. Apparently it's Tattle's fault one of them threatened someone.

Screenshot_20230906_224750_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230906_224956_Gallery.jpg

---
So hateful, the woman is dead. Asshole.

Screenshot_20230906_225402_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
Guess she wasn’t able to abstain from alcohol on Ella’s birthday again

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
I wonder if Alice has accused Elise of being a tattler yet? Because Elise knows things after reading court papers and court papers could only come from tattle? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This is how Ella gets to spend her birthday. Sad.
Yes but I didn’t expect anything else. Alice would take her own ass out with the girls on her birthday to make it look like she isn’t the massive loser that she is but I bet that Ella only got delivery and no cake for her special day.

Reactions: 20
Who is us?

Screenshot_20230906_230741_Chrome.jpg

---
How is Bianca a kept woman if she has her own money? Is that why Alice is so jealous?

Screenshot_20230906_230542_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
It gives me such smug satisfaction that tattle riles her up so much and that I have some role in that, whatever that is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
What does she mean by trying to “bring down AE”, what does that even mean? Bring her down from where?? Could she get any lower than she already is??? She’s not working, she’s almost out of cash and she does nothing but troll on twitter. If anything we’re trying to help her up a little.

Encouraging her to parent her children responsibly and to get a job isn’t ’bringing her down’. 🤦🏻‍♀️

She really is unhinged isn’t she.

Anyway, we’re having a nice game of ‘whack a mole’ with socks and fms on twitter. Twitter can take a while to respond to reports but the more the merrier - every report helps. It only takes a second to report for ‘insults’ with or without targeting a disability. You can add context if you wish at the end of the report and I think flagging a couple of posts from each account is more effective than just one. 💕❤💕 🔨 🔨 🔨 so far @Loveu2 seems to have the most points but who’s counting. 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Even her choice of photo for the birthday tribute is 95% made up of Alice’s big ass face. I get that there have been some issues about photos between Alice and Ella where Alice’s social media is concerned but surely she has a couple of throwback photos of Ella where Alice isn’t dominating the shot. She looks like she needs to blow her nose badly

Reactions: 23
A Narcissists biggest fear is exposure. All tattle does is expose mAlice.

Reactions: 39
It takes some nerve for a Sherman Tank of a woman to go after B’s looks though doesn’t it. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.