Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Drama lama is at it again.. FFS and you spelt 'written' wrong! 'Writen' assaults = people who call AE out on her tit.

Whisper bio.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I expect he will want to carry on and finish the course regardless in a reduced capacity. Either way the course is brutal and I am in awe of anyone that attempts this

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Still drunk I see. Couldn’t even write her daughter’s birth weight properly on her birthday. Send your “writen” assaults to your pervert friend Loopy you great fruit loop. I’m absolutely terrified! And so are my Turdy siblings.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He's done amazingly well, a heroic effort! So great to see his friends and family cheering him on, even Siwan has posted. Their family is so adorable. 💕

View attachment 2430985
Read that only about a quarter of the starters finish the entire course. Grueling stuff. Hope he continues on the half-course if he doesn‘t make it tonight.

Reactions: 40
I respectfully disagree. He is the parent and the adult and has to be the bigger person. He should send a card / present and show he cares. Even if it goes in the bin.
14 is still a child. She is an abused child at that.

MOO
Little things means alot to kids. Unfortunately, unless someone delivered the gift and Ella had to personally sign, I don't think she'd receive it. If he sent flowers, Alice would probably say they were sent to her by her 👤 man friend. 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Yeah, he seemed to be struggling between CP10 and 11, would be a shame if he can‘t complete the whole distance, but he‘s done an awesome job.🥰
Should’ve use my walrus-fleeing visualisation and motivation technique

But good job Alun 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Drama lama is at it again.. FFS and you spelt 'written' wrong! 'Writen' assaults = people who call AE out on her tit.

View attachment 2430989
Umm, what? Written assault? Assault is by definition physical. Big Al is reinventing the dictionary. When someone criticises her behaviour on the web, it's [physical] assault, but when she harasses, threatens and makes false accusations about and to YoBee, it's just hurty feelings. She seriously just needs to duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Little things means alot to kids. Unfortunately, unless someone delivered the gift and Ella had to personally sign, I don't think she'd receive it. If he sent flowers, Alice would probably say they were sent to her by her 👤 man friend. 😏
That's why IG should text her that he sent a gift. If AE disposes of it, she's got some questions to answer.

The clash of the bios - On Ista "Living my best life in a lovely and run down apartment with my two favorite girls in the world and a dog who hides in closets sometimes" v "Keeping a record of writen assaults on Alice Evans and her children"

It's "Good Alice" v "Bad Alice" LOL Screenshotting "haters" is not living your best life unless you're nuts.

Reactions: 27
I'm kind of glad. The challenge is mental and even half the distance is a lot. He has raised over £4k for MS and it will probably go to £5k soon. It's nothing to be ashamed of.
He is doing awesome. I can't even imagine. I'm on my couch having just eaten a piece of pizza and cake. I did walk to kitchen to git it though. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So close!
FinishWed 22:10:1400:23:2146:14:25
OMG, I was at the edge of my seat that last half hour. Like a World Cup final for the home team. I really thought he was going to pull it off.🥰😢

Reactions: 12
Oh dear, has the new Whisper sock been saying things they ought not to, or that surely only a certain person would know? Careless Whisper! (Forgive me, spirit of George Michael: I just couldn’t resist!)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Or throw them in the trash!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I was thinking that too but I think it gets you an earlier start time in the morning.
They were given a 30 minute break in the valley due to the heat which hit 28c today, so they had additional 30 mins to complete the course. From what was posted above, I think he made it within those 30 mins. It was apparently the hardest day of the route. Info from YouTube video.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.