Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sold vintage clothing, bags, and jewelry on Ebay for years. I can say for sure condition is everything. Run down shoes, banged up bags, and dirty or tattered clothing brings in much less that pristine pieces. Most people looking on the secondary market want items in mint condition, and I know I always did. I have a friend who sold a bunch of her old Louis Vuitton bags that were worn and she got very little for them. The whole idea of buying high end on places like Ebay is to look like you could afford to buy new, and buying stuff that's obviously on it's last leg just screams poser. As disordered as everything in Alice's life seems to be her stuff was probably donation quality rather than Ebay retail quality. MOO
The Chanel handbags were probably the worse for wear. Either used to batter against the bathroom door, flung around the room and stamped on in a drunken rage, or depending if she owned the Maxi, as an alternative to the toilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m one of the worst? Haha I know you mad witch.
Stop destroying your kids because you want revenge because you got dumped.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
NL: Children are not commodities you pay for, dimwit. Especially not with their own college funds!

Exactly. Someone else has to pay for them as there's no way AE is gonna work. And I thought IG spent the college funds on lawyers??

Webcam image of Alice right now.

alice.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The lovebombing of her extension continues
View attachment 2440336
The wording here is so strange:

"...not long after I first touched her because it was truly the greatest day of my life."

What about when Elsie was born? I would have expected a mother of two to caveat it and say something like:

"...not long after I first touched her because it was truly the greatest day of my life (which was equalled when my younger daughter was born)."

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The lovebombing of her extension continues
View attachment 2440336
"She is very happy for me to share them." -> Having to make sure that everyone believes Ella gave her consent. Who knows if that's true or not.
"My god she was funny.. she still is!!" -> yeah, real funny to make up fake abuse allegations, steal from your own father and hack his instagram account to post homophobic slurs; great parenting, Alice... not!
Also: 4x "I", 2x "my", 2x "me" -> she has to make everything about herself yet again
Two posts about her daughter now in order to gain sympathy from her followers. I guess the socks don't feed her need for attention.

Reactions: 26
pretty sure I can hear Ioan in the background of this cheering at the end
2023-09-11 02_05_59-Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png

at some point a few years ago Alice claimed that Ella wants to become a singer. And how close it's to Ioan's heart since he had a bit of a singing stint.

Speaking of Ella: this tweet shows her manipulation well. Obviously this isnt true. Ioan has never blamed his kids for ruining his career, he has always made a point to blame the right person for anything bad (Alice), but I have no doubts that Alice is saying this to her kids as something Ioan supposedly said.
2023_09_11_02_10_38_new_lips_on_X_TonyEva92385840_GanziAshley_Supercoollesley_malingeringtart_.png

2023_09_11_02_13_47_new_lips_on_X_TonyEva92385840_GanziAshley_Supercoollesley_malingeringtart_.png

2023_09_11_02_14_59_new_lips_on_X_TonyEva92385840_ChristineC51263_Supercoollesley_SerenaSlays2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
"She is very happy for me to share them." -> Having to make sure that everyone believes Ella gave her consent. Who knows if that's true or not.
"My god she was funny.. she still is!!" -> yeah, real funny to make up fake abuse allegations, steal from your own father and hack his instagram account to post homophobic slurs; great parenting, Alice... not!
Also: 4x "I", 2x "my", 2x "me" -> she has to make everything about herself yet again
Two posts about her daughter now in order to gain sympathy from her followers. I guess the socks don't feed her need for attention.
Those have got to be the weirdest collection of photos of her child going. Why put a child lying face planking on a dirty hotel carpet?

Reactions: 26
Hmmmm love bombing the heck out of Ella today. Wonder what she did to her yesterday.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
20230911_022334.jpg

---
20230911_023522.jpg

I knew that sounded familiar...
20230911_023741.jpg

Also that one comment that's like "she gets it from her mother" lol that made me laugh😂
---
Hmmmm love bombing the heck out of Ella today. Wonder what she did to her yesterday.
Isn't reunification therapy on saturdays? That would explain a lot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I don’t comment here very often, real life gets in the way. But I had to respond to you because, even though I don’t know you your grace, intelligence and compassion inspires me each and every time I see your words and actions. I am having a bit of a tough time at the moment, but my life challenges pale into insignificance in comparison to what you’re both going though. You’re an incredible person, and Mr H is so very blessed to have you ❤

It’s times like these I read of Alice’s actions with growing incredulity and sadness for those two young girls.
Thank you, sweet friend, this truly made me teary-eyed. I often feel overwhelmed by life's challenges so this means a lot to me. I'm so sorry that times are tough right now, and if ever I can be a listening ear to you, I am more than happy to do that for you, friend. Burdens are much lighter when shared. 💜 Thank you again for your kindness.

In other news, I'm so very tired of the "I totally have evidence, you'll be so embarrassed when you see it" song and dance. Put up or shut up, in court where it belongs. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
more like a lynch
Screenshot_20230911_030411_Instagram.jpg

Isn't reunification therapy on saturdays? That would explain a lot.
no, those were visitations which are on hold atm due to the danger of Ioan getting assaulted again. we dont know if reunifaction has started.

I think the posts are because her sock came across many pics of Ioan and the kids when they were small. In need of healing her narc injury...
Screenshot_20230911_024906_X.jpg

Screenshot_20230911_024847_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.