Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's her obsession with Matthew Rhys? Mad that she couldn't bag him, ey? He probably saw straight through her lol
God, I love it when she self owns! While she and the socks dutifully list all the ways they think MR has outdone IG, they sidestep the most obvious. MR married a beautiful, talented, and successful actress and IG married a shrewish, abusive loon!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I mean she does have a point. Rhys did stay away from lunatics. Ioan didnt for 20 years.

Screenshot_20230911_091506_X.jpg

and you know this how?
Screenshot_20230911_091524_X.jpg

so Ioan prefers his kids over Bianca? that's some own goal right here
Screenshot_20230911_091545_X.jpg

obsessed with Ioan's mom - check
Screenshot_20230911_091623_X.jpg

Disgusting.

also the 5k/month PR lady is a Alice lie she pushed before. Ioan does way too little PR for this to be true and its also nowhere declared
Screenshot_20230911_091706_X.jpg

Ioan's performance was fine. the script npt so much

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She won’t delete the photos because he’s her ticket to (moderate) fame. She has nothing else and she knows it. Trashing him online is the only way she can get an article on the fail and remain somewhat relevant. These photos will stay there forever.
Exactly this!
I am hoping that once the custody is finally sorted, we know that the spousal support is as per the prenup (let's hope the judge caps the amount of years, given the RO) then technically she has nothing to harp on about! Although I know she will continue to do so 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The idea that Ioan hasn’t been hired lately due to a Hollywood “morality clause” has made me chuckle.

Has she not heard of the tit that went down this week about A(?) listers saying a convicted rapist is a stellar guy.

Surprised she didn’t crowbar herself in for a “me too” moment though.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I can’t believe the sock is back on Matthew Rhys, IG’s mom, the money for I&B’s production, Ioan’s PR….what stage of the cycle are we at now? The golden years?

Coming up next…she was blindsided after 26 years, he never told her or the girls, how could he be so cruel, wait until the truth comes out..

And around and around the hamster wheel we go!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
sooo...why is Alice not calling her mate Lorraine to do a interview?

the truth is you can get injunctions in other countries if it matches the law. and iirc the British anti-harassement are harsher than in Cali. So it shouldnt be difficult.

As for lifetime ROs: they are more common than she thinks. Most people dont sit out the whole 1-5 years of the initial judgement because they reach some settlement with the victim after stopping with the abuse (in fact most manage this already during the TRO)...those who dont like Alice are a shoe-in for another 5 years extension at the very least
View attachment 2439847

also of Alice's amount 2k were by 2 donors, which just really proves the point: She has very few supporters but those are groupie level obsession

though in a way it's sad that people feel they should donate 1k to an court certified abuser that affords her luxuries from it instead of a good cause, but thankfully most of humanity is sensible
That silly sock, if she reads the RO again, she will see there is no territoral scope in it 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Man, sometimes I think if the absolute strength of Ioan to walk away and be so steadfast in his decision. Seeing her mauling him in those pics hurts my stomach. The way she thought she controlled everything he did: What he wore, how he parented, who he talked to, my God! She still is in disbelief that he left! it's like "oh, geez, tsk, tsk, stop this right now and get back here! I was only joking! C'moooon, you are embarrassing me, now!" And when there was no response, we see what he had to deal with for years. The REAL Alice. Like a horror movie. Hi Alice, he's NOT COMING BACK, you stupid, bleeping cow! Because of YOU! YOU! YOU! Doesn't that feed your narc brain? Thank God for Bianca, a beautiful, soft place for him to land. The relationship is equal. He is strong and smart and kind. And, classy. Yes, classy.He has kept his head high and is loving his life. He's not reading her tweets, looking at her IG, nothing! MOO (@Mad Betty, i still laugh about the time when we all thought MOO meant you were indirectly calling Alice a cow🤣🤣🤣) I just worry about those two girls. I hope they are removed ASAP). I know this has alllll been said by y'all, but I needed to vent.
P.s. My sister's husband left 3 years ago and started a new life, with a new woman (all good, he's an awesome guy, she's Alice all over). Yesterday, she said to me: " when he comes back, he's going to have to do a lot of work to repair the damage he did" WTF!!! I don't understand!! I just sat there like a dope going uh huhhh, but...uh, he...?? I can't tell her what the truth is because she warps everything and starts spouting biblical stuff at me. I only hang around because I love my nephews.

Here is a pic of my burb I adopted on behalf of tattle. Names, anyone? Nothing Alice related, please. It's already been through hell.View attachment 2439974
Maybe call this dude or dudette, lucky?

Reactions: 5
Imagine being so bitter that you disparage a 6 day ultramarathon to raise money for Multiple Sclerosis and those who support it. I think a time to reflect on your life choices.

Yes, Yo's family like Bee, they never liked Al.

Yes, more money was raised by a "regular" person than Al, a "famous" person.

Yes, Al has now watched YoBee's clip about the Dragon's Back Race 8 billion times and is furious about how obviously close they are, despite Al trying every scheme in her book to break them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Thank you, sweet friend, this truly made me teary-eyed. I often feel overwhelmed by life's challenges so this means a lot to me. I'm so sorry that times are tough right now, and if ever I can be a listening ear to you, I am more than happy to do that for you, friend. Burdens are much lighter when shared. 💜 Thank you again for your kindness.

In other news, I'm so very tired of the "I totally have evidence, you'll be so embarrassed when you see it" song and dance. Put up or shut up, in court where it belongs. Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.
Sending hugs and love you and @TinkSparks ☮🩷
---
Well, according to Tony, Alice doesn't forget. Twitter and Instagram beg to differ.

View attachment 2440460
What makes me laugh about this post is he put "trust" at the end of it. Now in London, and probably the rest of the UK, when "trust" is put at the end of a statement, its street talk/ghetto, this is not a slur by the way in say "street talk/ghetto" .
It just makes me laugh that Tone is trying to act all street wise, please don't make me laugh 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She must have finished the book about Ioan's mum and Matthew Rhys's mum by now. I can't wait to read it. I wonder why she has not published it? I mean she's not "gagged" about this is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Those have got to be the weirdest collection of photos of her child going. Why put a child lying face planking on a dirty hotel carpet?
What struck me, is that these photos look so old? Those photos look like they were taken when I was a kid, and I'm 30 years older than Ella!
Gotta say that video of her singing super cute!
---
Alice must be catching up on this thread
View attachment 2440509
---
I really love the idea that Ella has a new guitar. Music can be an incredible outlet for pain and it also gives her something different to focus on ❤
MAlice outting herself as a member (no Alun pun intended 😉) as it only shows who is online if you're logged in 🤦🏼‍♀️
I'm sure someone else caught Ptoney out in the same way....they really are that thick 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
I actually really like this one. Are you sure thus is an Alice purchase 🤔 😅. More expensive than previous items. Late birthday present for big E, or a lovebomb/bribe post re unification therapy/row?
I must admit I like this blazer too, over sized shirt, boyfriend jeans and heels would look good with this 👌🏻
Although not for a 14 year old 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Sometimes RL has some very funny Alice Evans coincidences. Take just now. FaceTiming my UK based sister, who informs me she’s off to Bristol this coming weekend to watch Damian Lewis perform (a musical concert, when did he branch out?!) As we all know, the 2 subjects (Lewis and Bristol) are close to Alice’s black grief thieving heart. My sister was a bit bemused when I told her to watch out for dildos whilst driving, and to avoid any chuckle brother look-a-likes.
Maybe the lovely Rachel might get a date night?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
pretty sure I can hear Ioan in the background of this cheering at the end
View attachment 2440388
at some point a few years ago Alice claimed that Ella wants to become a singer. And how close it's to Ioan's heart since he had a bit of a singing stint.

Speaking of Ella: this tweet shows her manipulation well. Obviously this isnt true. Ioan has never blamed his kids for ruining his career, he has always made a point to blame the right person for anything bad (Alice), but I have no doubts that Alice is saying this to her kids as something Ioan supposedly said.
View attachment 2440393
View attachment 2440395
View attachment 2440397
How the duck would Alice know what he thinks when (as she has pointed out herself) he hasn’t spoken to her in years?

Is Anne forwarding his daily journal entries to her or something?

Dumb witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t seen her act but in the stills from her work it looks like she almost always wore turtle necks collars or similar garments on screen, even back on 102, there must be real camera angle issues with that part of her body. The directors had wardrobe working overtime on it to get the scenes looking right. 🤔 Even now she rarely leaves home without covering her bulging neck, I suppose trying to film around it was a bit of a nightmare.
Let’s face it she can’t do a whole lot of acting like she does her selfies - with a gaping mouth stretched as far outwards as possible and her face lurched upwards and away. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Side note..Tattle has always been better at predicting what Ioan thinks than Alice: if she knew him even half as well as she thought she did she wouldn’t be in this mess. She still thinks he GaF about her and her loser bro bitching into the void. Take it from a Tattler mAlice.. he doesn’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
It is always so glaringly obvious when Alice is posting from his account. His own posts sound like a 10 year girl in my opinion.
That’s doing a disservice to all 10 year old girls who are way more mature than Tonely the Lonely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ironic Alice is such a MR fan - given how he and Kerry obviously fell for each other while working together - not suggesting they got together before Kerry split with husband - but if Alice was Kerry's ex - she'd be still screaming affair !!! I was lied to tricked MR is an wife stealer and the Worst human. And Kerry is the worst human and I'll stop her seeing our kids . None of that . All class and kids first . I think Alice is mad she went for the apparently more successful of them but life went a different way . MR would have run a mile from crazy Alice . She is just tit stiring him Becuase she's probably realises they are close again now she's gone as he seems to be renewing the relationships she isolated him from - he doesn't want him to get comfort anywhere especially his oldest friends .

Reactions: 19
IMG_1321.jpeg

Since the jacket is getting some love (each to their own) can someone explain to me what’s happening here? I get it’s supposed to look like two buttons have been left undone, but why not actually just leave two buttons undone? The button holes and buttons look like they’re on the wrong side 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Sending hugs and love you and @TinkSparks ☮🩷
---

What makes me laugh about this post is he put "trust" at the end of it. Now in London, and probably the rest of the UK, when "trust" is put at the end of a statement, its street talk/ghetto, this is not a slur by the way in say "street talk/ghetto" .
It just makes me laugh that Tone is trying to act all street wise, please don't make me laugh 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Are you trying to infer that Tone isn't "street" and down with the kids?
You do know that he's the head of the Brizzle Massive? (Members, T. Evans, A. Evans)
You should watch your back, bad-mouthing the Massive might lead to all sorts of repercussions. They might mention you in tweet which will be seen by tens of followers* 😱😱😱
*Or less...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.