Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have so many huge crows coming up squawking eating cat food on my porch. I'm used to the raccoons. There is one pregnant, hangs on my security door and shakes it to ask for food. The first time I thought somebody was breaking in. 🤣
That raccoon is more resourceful than Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So, Alice thinks the divorce, RO, and custody case is a pissy campaign. Alice. The only pissy thing in your life right now is your bed.

Screenshot_20230910_204555_Chrome.jpg

---
Nope. The war is against Alice.

Screenshot_20230910_204850_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
What's her obsession with Matthew Rhys? Mad that she couldn't bag him, ey? He probably saw straight through her lol

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Disgusting idiots.

Screenshot_20230910_205159_Chrome.jpg

---
Let's see, he hired a nanny and a housekeeper so the lazy ass could work. No one wanted to hire her.

Screenshot_20230910_205533_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Well, we know Alice doesn't keep her big ass mouth shut. If there was anything at all to report, she would have screeched from thr rooftops.

Screenshot_20230910_210102_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Time for the new story. :ROFLMAO:

Screenshot_20230910_210515_Chrome.jpg
Yes, people would be willing to risk their law licenses over...*checks notes*...Alice Evans. /s

The documents are all public record so if they want to download their own copies to check for inconsistencies, they are more than welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
nothing wrong with being a stay at home dad, but Alice was and still is a nobody. She wasn't getting hired for anything pay worthy and when she was being hired she was so crap they never asked her to come back. Ioan was the money maker, as evidenced by his financials so what exactly are they harping on about?
As for the whole college funds, yeah I don't think so. Alice would have spent it all on expired makeup and baby doll heads, and as if she will leave her special little mini me go to college.

Reactions: 21
nothing wrong with being a stay at home dad, but Alice was and still is a nobody. She wasn't getting hired for anything pay worthy and when she was being hired she was so crap they never asked her to come back. Ioan was the money maker, as evidenced by his financials so what exactly are they harping on about?
As for the whole college funds, yeah I don't think so. Alice would have spent it all on expired makeup and baby doll heads, and as if she will leave her special little mini me go to college.
Alice couldn't find employment if she walked into a McDonald's that was hiring. The money is all Ioan's and he is not obligated to pay for the kids college fund.

Reactions: 27
Yes, people would be willing to risk their law licenses over...*checks notes*...Alice Evans. /s

The documents are all public record so if they want to download their own copies to check for inconsistencies, they are more than welcome.
But they don't read the court documents. Because according to her, Ioan bribed the judge, didn't he? 😂

Do you guys think she has like a word document or something with all her different stories and a few key points dedicated to each one? So every day she picks one fabricated story from her collection and just tweets the same tit relentlessly until she passes out falls asleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Alice couldn't find employment if she walked into a McDonald's that was hiring. The money is all Ioan's and he is not obligated to pay for the kids college fund.
Exactly. She isn't employable. Except for a poorly run convention for a TV show she was recast in. If she was any kind of mother, she would get up off her lazy ass, get ANY job and provide for those girls. It is not uo to the dad to be the only one raising them, the only one contributing. Having a child is a 50/50 affair. Equal partners. She can't blame her illnesses for not working, she has none. She can't blame the girls needing her, their in school 5 days a week. She literally does nothing with her life and that must be a sad life to wake up to each morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I was looking at the thread title winners. It's this so far: Run Alun, Run! but it doesn't seem that appropriate now the race is over.

The next in votes was The G's are the Bee's Knees

Anyway I will leave it up to whoever makes the next thread.
How about using both

Run Alun, Run! The G's are the Bee's Knees.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.