Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this time, could she take the kids out of the US or would she be flagged at the airport? Just wondering if she is thinking about going back home?
She's talked about going to the UK before. She can't though, not with the kids, as they would be flagged.
---
If she takes them out of the country without Yo's explicit consent, it can be considered child abduction. She'd be stupid af to do that.
NL: Nobody has destroyed any lies with any 'facts'. Basically you just DON'T KNOW until the attacked person gets a chance to speak. But she can't. Yet. But her supporters can. Pity about that DVRO. They should have thought harder

Bore off Alice. You have NOTHING

Reactions: 33
Jeez Alice and her stinky socks are soooo bleeping boring! How long have they been spouting on about the 'evidence'? She has duck all, if she did we would have seen it.

Alice nobody is silencing you, if you have proof Ioan was abusive or Bianca walloped your kid you would have shown it by now.

Instead all we have is one sock account after another spouting the same bile over and over.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I like her "you dont know" until the "attacked person" had her say when it comes to her, but when she was 24/7 telling "her side" on twitter it was all "Ioan has no side, you dont need to wait for his version of events, it's a LIE, my truth is the TRUTH".

Alice has the same channels to tell "her" truth as Ioan had. Use them or duck off. Also if the current mental gymnastics of her socks and groupies is her truth she is truly fucked, because practically every single statement they make is very easily disprovable. The only thing you cant disprove (but also not prove) is if Ioan had a affair with Bianca which legally is irrelevant and morally at this point too given that we now know how she treated him.
2023-09-10 22_52_14-Posts with replies by new lips (@new_lips) _ X.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She's talked about going to the UK before. She can't though, not with the kids, as they would be flagged.
---

NL: Nobody has destroyed any lies with any 'facts'. Basically you just DON'T KNOW until the attacked person gets a chance to speak. But she can't. Yet. But her supporters can. Pity about that DVRO. They should have thought harder

BIB - Correct.

She and her FMs have nothing apart from sock accounts across various websites. What a colossal waste of time which could be spent doing something to improve their lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Man, sometimes I think if the absolute strength of Ioan to walk away and be so steadfast in his decision. Seeing her mauling him in those pics hurts my stomach. The way she thought she controlled everything he did: What he wore, how he parented, who he talked to, my God! She still is in disbelief that he left! it's like "oh, geez, tsk, tsk, stop this right now and get back here! I was only joking! C'moooon, you are embarrassing me, now!" And when there was no response, we see what he had to deal with for years. The REAL Alice. Like a horror movie. Hi Alice, he's NOT COMING BACK, you stupid, bleeping cow! Because of YOU! YOU! YOU! Doesn't that feed your narc brain? Thank God for Bianca, a beautiful, soft place for him to land. The relationship is equal. He is strong and smart and kind. And, classy. Yes, classy.He has kept his head high and is loving his life. He's not reading her tweets, looking at her IG, nothing! MOO (@Mad Betty, i still laugh about the time when we all thought MOO meant you were indirectly calling Alice a cow🤣🤣🤣) I just worry about those two girls. I hope they are removed ASAP). I know this has alllll been said by y'all, but I needed to vent.
P.s. My sister's husband left 3 years ago and started a new life, with a new woman (all good, he's an awesome guy, she's Alice all over). Yesterday, she said to me: " when he comes back, he's going to have to do a lot of work to repair the damage he did" WTF!!! I don't understand!! I just sat there like a dope going uh huhhh, but...uh, he...?? I can't tell her what the truth is because she warps everything and starts spouting biblical stuff at me. I only hang around because I love my nephews.

Here is a pic of my burb I adopted on behalf of tattle. Names, anyone? Nothing Alice related, please. It's already been through hell.View attachment 2439974
I know you said nothing Alice-related, but with the size of the gob on it… 🤭

Poor lil burb. Deffo should NOT be called Alice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I don't think this has been posted yet, but apologies if it has.

For the Charlotte Dawson thread here on Tattle, the current thread title is "Don't waste time on Tattlers, be a mother - that's what matters."

I'm cursing the fact that we didn't think of that title first, because it's incredibly apt. Maybe we can steal it in the future? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
So is she saying "win sole custody of the kids and I'll go to England and blab about you non stop and you won't be able to do anything if I'm outside the US"
....a kind of threat to him not to go for sole custody???

Problem is (a) nobody will publish her lies and even if they did (b) nobody is interested in an alcoholic mentally unstable z-list former actress and her c-list ex husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I was looking at the thread title winners. It's this so far: Run Alun, Run! but it doesn't seem that appropriate now the race is over.

The next in votes was The G's are the Bee's Knees

Anyway I will leave it up to whoever makes the next thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Man, sometimes I think if the absolute strength of Ioan to walk away and be so steadfast in his decision. Seeing her mauling him in those pics hurts my stomach. The way she thought she controlled everything he did: What he wore, how he parented, who he talked to, my God! She still is in disbelief that he left! it's like "oh, geez, tsk, tsk, stop this right now and get back here! I was only joking! C'moooon, you are embarrassing me, now!" And when there was no response, we see what he had to deal with for years. The REAL Alice. Like a horror movie. Hi Alice, he's NOT COMING BACK, you stupid, bleeping cow! Because of YOU! YOU! YOU! Doesn't that feed your narc brain? Thank God for Bianca, a beautiful, soft place for him to land. The relationship is equal. He is strong and smart and kind. And, classy. Yes, classy.He has kept his head high and is loving his life. He's not reading her tweets, looking at her IG, nothing! MOO (@Mad Betty, i still laugh about the time when we all thought MOO meant you were indirectly calling Alice a cow🤣🤣🤣) I just worry about those two girls. I hope they are removed ASAP). I know this has alllll been said by y'all, but I needed to vent.
P.s. My sister's husband left 3 years ago and started a new life, with a new woman (all good, he's an awesome guy, she's Alice all over). Yesterday, she said to me: " when he comes back, he's going to have to do a lot of work to repair the damage he did" WTF!!! I don't understand!! I just sat there like a dope going uh huhhh, but...uh, he...?? I can't tell her what the truth is because she warps everything and starts spouting biblical stuff at me. I only hang around because I love my nephews.

Here is a pic of my burb I adopted on behalf of tattle. Names, anyone? Nothing Alice related, please. It's already been through hell.View attachment 2439974
I have so many huge crows coming up squawking eating cat food on my porch. I'm used to the raccoons. There is one pregnant, hangs on my security door and shakes it to ask for food. The first time I thought somebody was breaking in. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I love this attitude. I try to get Mr. H to think like this because we both know his life will be unnaturally short due to his illnesses, and I want to have the best time together that we can, while we can. His depression is a fierce beast though, one that Bianca has been through from what I have seen, but it's a battle we fight every day because it's worth it. I hope she knows that even just existing is an inspiration to people that she doesn't know. I'm glad that Alun's fundraiser is bringing so much awareness and help to those with MS. 💜
I don’t comment here very often, real life gets in the way. But I had to respond to you because, even though I don’t know you your grace, intelligence and compassion inspires me each and every time I see your words and actions. I am having a bit of a tough time at the moment, but my life challenges pale into insignificance in comparison to what you’re both going though. You’re an incredible person, and Mr H is so very blessed to have you ❤

It’s times like these I read of Alice’s actions with growing incredulity and sadness for those two young girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
---

She really is boring!

Reactions: 16
I have so many huge crows coming up squawking eating cat food on my porch. I'm used to the raccoons. There is one pregnant, hangs on my security door and shakes it to ask for food. The first time I thought somebody was breaking in. 🤣
I know!! I have 3 that squawk at 5 am for food! Jesus! That's just about when mAlice
Has her last drink and slides off her chair to go to sleep. bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I know you said nothing Alice-related, but with the size of the gob on it… 🤭

Hah! I burst out laughing at that! Thanks, I definitely needed that today!!
😂😂 I love this place

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone is mad today

Rest is behind the spoiler due to space reasons, but I highlight this one

Cases where friends and family of clear cut abusers/murderers vouch for their innocence have become recently of public interest, especially with Ashton Kutcher/Mila Kunis' moronic actions this week - yes, Alice, please by all means do go down that route
10.png

you mean earning money for those kids to survive while Alice lets the nanny paid by the "deadbeat" do her "job"
1.png

Alice is constantly sexualising her kids, starting already a decade ago when she dedicated a whole IG post to "jokingly" Ioan and Elsie having an affair to now speaking of an intense love between her and the kids, so much that the tabloid wrongly thought she had a new man. Isolated jokes are one thing, a consistent pattern quite another
2.png

This is false. Alice dumped them publicly after Deb tried to convince her to not breach her TRO again. We all saw that.

Obviously they started questioning her because they did realize that she is the "baddie", like everyone with some brain did
3.png

yes, leaving your wife is absolute alien in Hollywood. Especially one abusive enough to score a DVRO! (which btw is considered to be crazy in Hollywood because all celebs usually are wise enough to just negotiate it away)
4.png

wonder what lies S**n parroted here from her masters
5.png

"why was the laughing stock of twitter 2020 screenshotted" - big brain question
6.png

Damn, I knew that Dim is very dim but this takes the cake. Those screenshots are real, in fact when you search aliceevansgruff in around the time of those screenshots you will find people that have never commented on this divorce or anything reposting all these crazy comments she made (and much more) - but it's at least a good sign that her fans are starting to rather hope the things she said are fake rather than just excusing her.
7.png

what a disgusting comparison
8.png

Alice is rotating her "evidence" around for the past few years...sometimes its that Tamika screenshot, sometimes its Ioan's love letters. Very convincing
9.png

there is no college fund. It's Ioans money and he can the duck decide what he does with it
11.png

Breaking News: Narc loves herself
12.png

13.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.