Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title: Alice is a bleep, Alun isn’t.
That keeps it on topic, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
26 truly is a magic number

PS: Alice did post first. Fact
View attachment 2437759
fun fact: Alice back then sounded pretty angry when commenting under this pic. writing eg "WHOSE HAIR?" and poor Ioan explained how he randomly caughed it from random people standing there across (which is clearly the case). and then he wished her happy vday (this was the day the hoarse whisperer tit happened)

these posts are gone now due to Alice getting blovked
View attachment 2437760
View attachment 2437761
yes this worked well for other abusers
View attachment 2437762
because he knows that Alice would go online regardless, hence also the instant screenshots. thats what you do if you are up against an abuser
View attachment 2437763View attachment 2437764
Alice is spilling all the time, and yet with no substance
View attachment 2437765
Streisand effect galore
View attachment 2437766
just leak it again, or are you scared?
View attachment 2437767
I can't wait for the video.

Will it be coming out the same way Alice "had plans" for screenshots of a conversation with someone she fell out with in 2019, during the Hoarse Whisperer incident?

Screenshot 2023-09-09 at 21.23.25.png

---
I love how they screenshot our convos here as if that proves anything 😂😂. They really are clutching at straws because they have no proof of their bullshit at all.
Ioan and Bianca are living their life. They don't and won't ever answer to these trolls and it is killing them that they don't. So they try and provoke Bianca because they think she is on here. It's pathetic.
BIB - I don't think any of the FMs have said Bianca is on Tattle, have they?

They've said that Bianca is working with people from Tattle, but not that she actually posts here.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bravo Alun, loads of money raised and what an incredible feat. Particularly in this awful heatwave - well done indeed! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Alun has finished 🎉. I think he’s in pain as they said he was gingerly making his way to finish line. Lots of rest and tlc from mamma needed
I‘d say the guy has earned an epically long hot shower, an epically long sleep-in in a real bed and many of Mama G’s yummy Welsh cakes. And yeah, I think I have a crush on Alun, too. What a guy.❤🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think he was taken in a support van for a km or two, he must have been struggling. At the end of the day he crossed the line. Fantastic.

I’m not sure we should put his name in a thread title, he’s not a main player or public figure. Feels like we should celebrate the achievement in some way though.
There have been other non players in the thread titles before who aren’t public figures, like Tone. I just wish we could honor him for taking on this challenge. That said I don’t want to do anything he wouldn’t like. He’s a rock star! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So todays topic is the video from the "incident" at I&Bs apartment. If it were to be leaked, then we all know who's behind it (Alice). The only person that should be scared if this video gets leaked is Ella. She was behaving like an obnoxious teenager, tried to vandalize the apartment and even showed some violent/abusive behaviour towards her own father. It's a good thing the other people that were present at that time stayed calm and didn't give in to her provocations. Just imagine the humiliation for that poor girl. Once that video is out, there's no way back. All of her classmates, teachers and future employers are gonna see that. That would be incredibly embarrassing.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
So todays topic is the video from the "incident" at I&Bs apartment. If it were to be leaked, then we all know who's behind it (Alice). The only person that should be scared if this video gets leaked is Ella. She was behaving like an obnoxious teenager, tried to vandalize the apartment and even showed some violent/abusive behaviour towards her own father. It's a good thing the other people that were present at that time stayed calm and didn't give in to her provocations. Just imagine the humiliation for that poor girl. Once that video is out, there's no way back. All of her classmates, teachers and future employers are gonna see that. That would be incredibly embarrassing.
I'm at a loss how anyone would think that video would go work in Alice's favour.
Go on Alice show us what you've got???

Reactions: 26
THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION:
Alice bores on, a one-trick pony: change the record (and stop calling yourself Tony)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
That’s exactly why if there is one, it hasn’t been shared yet. It’s the ultimate victimhood for a narc otherwise. Do it, you silly duffer…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
THREAD TITLE SUGGESTION:
Alice bores on, a one-trick pony: change the record (and stop calling yourself Tony)
This is spot on. She just drones on about how YoBee met and how it was some great injustice. Literally no one cares. He filed for divorce and moved on. Big Al is still stuck in her narc injury 3 years later.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's bloody incredible how little they are able to think. Running a fundraiser and saying its close to your heart doesnt mean you have that disease. Or does Alun have MS too?

though her diagnosis was actually outed by a tattler digging. Alice just made it more public
1000015923.jpg

but Alice did outed them lmao

regarding deleted posts: Ioan has only deleted pics of Alice.

Bianca has edited a bunch of posts two weeks before the reveal. Going indeed all the way back to at least 2019 (cant remember specifics). I'm pretty certain she removed the location tags from those posts. I have no doubt that it is related to Ioan (ie not wanting to have too many locations openly matching with Ioan), whether its to hide the length of a possible affair or not wanting people to wrongly assume they had a long affair just because they hung out with mutual friends... I dont know. although I suppose its possible she cleaned up things she'd rather not want anyone to know once she is a public person, may be even MS related.
1000015925.jpg

yes, only after she heard of Bianca. she literally made this up lol

PS: everything they said about Alice is true.
1000015927.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
What a Saturday night, Alice...scrolling the Internet for things that happened four years ago to other people and getting upset about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I (thankfully) have never come across a person like Alice before. I really am dumbfounded by her. She destroys everyone and everything she touches. I find it extraordinary that she can’t see what her behaviour is like, maybe she does but doesn’t care. Im rambling but I just can’t understand that people like her exist

Reactions: 45
Ioan's brother showing what good stock they are. As for Alice, all her brother has to show on his life card is a attacking a young woman on X and driving into a giant dildo.
Anyone know what the giant dildo looks like or is actually called? Looking for a picture of a giant dildo in Bristol seems beyond Google for some reason.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Only abusers and groomers don't want kids to get therapy. AE showing her arse again... If the kids tell the GAL this, AE will have some questions to answer. It sounds like she's bringing them to therapy though, otherwise she wouldn't be moaning about it.

NL hates therapy.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
It's bloody incredible how little they are able to think. Running a fundraiser and saying its close to your heart doesnt mean you have that disease. Or does Alun have MS too?

though her diagnosis was actually outed by a tattler digging. Alice just made it more public
View attachment 2437990
but Alice did outed them lmao

regarding deleted posts: Ioan has only deleted pics of Alice.

Bianca has edited a bunch of posts two weeks before the reveal. Going indeed all the way back to at least 2019 (cant remember specifics). I'm pretty certain she removed the location tags from those posts. I have no doubt that it is related to Ioan (ie not wanting to have too many locations openly matching with Ioan), whether its to hide the length of a possible affair or not wanting people to wrongly assume they had a long affair just because they hung out with mutual friends... I dont know. although I suppose its possible she cleaned up things she'd rather not want anyone to know once she is a public person, may be even MS related.
View attachment 2437994
yes, only after she heard of Bianca. she literally made this up lol

PS: everything they said about Alice is true.
View attachment 2438013
Or maybe Bianca just cleaned up her IG of her ex husband?? After she called time on her abusive marriage??

Reactions: 26
That bloody hurts lol
One of the reasons I never bought leather furniture 😁
I had to wait for a meeting on a leatherette chair. The swamp bottom was just dire. I stood up quickly, briefly looked behind me and saw the wet sticky outline of my bum firmly imprinted on the chair. Horrified, I quickly sat down and tried to scooch down the chair to use my trousers as a mop - I just ended up looking like a dog trying to pootle across a carpet on her arse. It was not my finest moment :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.