Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #190 The Chronicles of Ioania The Lying, The Biyatch & the Warring Wardrobe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I really began to dread seeing her breasts or any part of her for that matter” I am bleeping pissing myself. Why is this so funny?!
OMG the reviewer must have been Ioan!

Edited to add: imagine Tattler newbies reading the quote without context and thinking it must be from Ioan’s court declarations :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
OMG the reviewer must have been Ioan!

Edited to add: imagine Tattler newbies reading the quote without context and thinking it must be from Ioan’s court declarations :ROFLMAO:
Well I just logged in and that IS what I thought.
ROTFL, it's late on Sat night and I should be calming down in readiness to go to sleep. What insanity is this?
And has she actually admitted to wetting the bed?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Alice has obviously had either a personal interaction with the GAL or received document requests from her. The socks have been crowing about how the girls now have a lawyer and they're going to see through I & B. Oh, and how Alice will be vindicated. Now the line is courts shouldn't have a say in custody matters? Somebody's shitting the bed as we speak...

Reactions: 45
On that Norwegian paparazzi site I've just seen that there are DRONE photos of when Alice moved out of the house.

There can now really be no doubt that she called the paps on moving day, can there?

Screenshot 2023-07-08 at 12.51.54 2.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Has anyone else give Al a make-over in their own head ,First that hair gone in favour of a icy toned wavy bob think holly willoughby. Second and working on the basis she reverted to post covid figure ban black and block her from noel fieldings vinted and ebay page in favour of of light clean colours and styles tha complement her height and figure .Thirdly tone the make up tight down and ger back to basics good foundation, mascara ,blush and neutral lip and last but not least a bleeping job ,always though pre psycho shed fit well on loose women style panel show or outnof show biz use her degrees . Obviously before all this could be implemented she habe to be deloused and have good wash but hey ho . How different hor life coulda been 🤣🤣🤣
---

Oh i dont know you would atleast have a job trying to filter the shite her produces 🤣🤣🤣
I am constantly giving Alice life makeovers. Personally I think she should get herringbone highlights which subtlety blend in the grey. I think the constant bleaching is snapping off her hair and thinning it. There's also some lovely clothes she could be wearing. She doesn't have to wear old tatt, just because it's designer! I've also looked at various houses she could buy in LA, near good schools for the girls. The options are lessening as she burns through her money though. Most importantly, I've thought about how she could go to rehab, get a job and perhaps go back to uni and change careers. She'll never do these things though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Is anyone willing to take one for the Tattle team?

45 min small group meet & greet with Alice Evans
*Includes 1 selfie or one photo taken by at photographer of you and the talent at the meet and greet. No autographs during meet and greet

Friday, 45 minutes, $149
Saturday, 45 minutes, $149
Sunday, 45 minutes, $149

You could have quite the convo LOL. 'Small group' is a bit optimistic. You would have AE all to yourself.

That's quite a price to pay for 45 minutes of Alice ranting about the Bogan Ho, BabyAngel and us Turds!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Alice has obviously had either a personal interaction with the GAL or received document requests from her. The socks have been crowing about how the girls now have a lawyer and they're going to see through I & B. Oh, and how Alice will be vindicated. Now the line is courts shouldn't have a say in custody matters? Somebody's shitting the bed as we speak...
It's Alice that has the lawyer but she basically has conjoined those girls into the war zone she's created.
I fully expect Alice to stop the girls from liaising with the GAL when she realises that she's not going to be coerced.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Has anyone else give Al a make-over in their own head ,First that hair gone in favour of a icy toned wavy bob think holly willoughby. Second and working on the basis she reverted to post covid figure ban black and block her from noel fieldings vinted and ebay page in favour of of light clean colours and styles tha complement her height and figure .Thirdly tone the make up tight down and ger back to basics good foundation, mascara ,blush and neutral lip and last but not least a bleeping job ,always though pre psycho shed fit well on loose women style panel show or outnof show biz use her degrees . Obviously before all this could be implemented she habe to be deloused and have good wash but hey ho . How different hor life coulda been 🤣🤣🤣

I am constantly giving Alice life makeovers. Personally I think she should get herringbone highlights which subtlety blend in the grey. I think the constant bleaching is snapping off her hair and thinning it. There's also some lovely clothes she could be wearing. She doesn't have to wear old tatt, just because it's designer! I've also looked at various houses she could buy in LA, near good schools for the girls. The options are lessening as she burns through her money though. Most importantly, I've thought about how she could go to rehab, get a job and perhaps go back to uni and change careers. She'll never do these things though.
I think what is holding Alice back is fear. The world is wide open to her now and she's clinging like a limpet to an old life that no longer exists. Alice, it's time to reinvent yourself. Give the kids to the ex half the time. Let him worry about them for awhile while you go explore a new life. Call the clothes and hair stylists you've worked with and have them give you a makeover. Book a trip somewhere to hang with friends you haven't seen in ages. Hit up your publication contacts for a column gig. Do it cheerfully, not desperately.

You don't have to be afraid. Take the first step.

Reactions: 23
yes, but only if it's about a father telling his misbehaving daughter to say "thank you"
3.png

Well, true. How can Alice "protect" her kids from Ioan, if she fails to protect them from herself already? A mother that calls paps to photograph distraught daughters and then posts it also on her IG (!!!!!) is the best protector you can imagine! and this before all the other stuff where she put her kids in the middle of the fire (the bogus RO request is one of them). Dim is a very fitting username btw.

As for Alice cant lie.....its her sole talent. Though in this case telling the truth would solve the issue, since she constantly lies about Ioan
1.png

Well, its not directed to me, but your wish is my command
2.png

27 october 8:54 am (earlier than this)
3.png

09:00 am
b.png

As you can see in this screenshot Ioan posted at 09:02 am
2023-07-08 14_52_54-Ioan Gruffudd auf Instagram_ „Thank you for making me smile again @iambian...png

and so did Bianca (1 second later)
2023-07-08 14_57_28-Bianca Wallace (@iambiancawallace) _ Instagram.png

So yes, Alice was not only about to reveal it, she actually beat them by 2 minutes.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I think what is holding Alice back is fear. The world is wide open to her now and she's clinging like a limpet to an old life that no longer exists. Alice, it's time to reinvent yourself. Give the kids to the ex half the time. Let him worry about them for awhile while you go explore a new life. Call the clothes and hair stylists you've worked with and have them give you a makeover. Book a trip somewhere to hang with friends you haven't seen in ages. Hit up your publication contacts for a column gig. Do it cheerfully, not desperately.

You don't have to be afraid. Take the first step.
Alice was free to do all the above when she was married to Ioan. The only one holding Alice back is Alice, she prefers to be a martyr and a victim than stand on her own two feet.

Reactions: 24
I am down such a wormhole of reviews for this film:

“The protagonists, Adam Garcia and Alice Evans have the sort of chemistry that could be used in middle schools across the country to encourage abstinence.”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
Actually now re-reading it this whole convo is hilarious
a.png

Basically the idea of Evans fam is that it's modern good "non-victorian" upbringing if you are a abusive child

And if you are not, you are "weird"

Alone the fact that this is Tone's stance on life (before even considering that the other sock is Alice) is a giant red flag for any neutral person that would review this, given that Alice is more willing to involve him in her kids life than the "weird" father.

You are also shamed as "homeless" if you take your dog regulary to the park.

And eating healthy is also shameful.

That's stuff you read from 12 year olds that try to rebell against their parents imposing boundaries, not people in their 50s.

• Angry
Reactions: 49
View attachment 2293479
Basically the idea of Evans fam is that it's modern good "non-victorian" upbringing if you are a abusive child

Alone the fact that this is Tone's stance on life (before even considering that the other sock is Alice) is a giant red flag for any neutral person that would review this, given that Alice is more willing to involve him in her kids life than the "weird" father.

That's stuff you read from 12 year olds that try to rebell against their parents imposing boundaries, not people in their 50s.
They both have arrested development and are frozen permanently as a pair of teenage bullies from 1991. Anything involving taking care of other people, taking care of your health, having manners, boundaries, seeking therapy if you need it - seen by them as pathetic and laughable.

It’s funny actually because Alice’s culture references are all completely stuck 20-30 years ago too. Like describing “chavs” as wearing Burberry and gold chains, ffs. 2001 wants its pop-culture references back, grandma!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
View attachment 2293479

Things which Alice considers shameful or makes fun of

1. Eating healthily
  2. Taking your dog to the park and sitting there
  3. Acne
  4. Letting your hair go grey
  5. Having a defined jawline, chin and neck
  6. Skinny jeans
  7. People who haven't got married
  8. Cavapoos
  9. Living in a flat within your budget

As ever, please add to this list!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Alice was free to do all the above when she was married to Ioan. The only one holding Alice back is Alice, she prefers to be a martyr and a victim than stand on her own two feet.
Alice loves to portray herself as a victim. By doing so she never has to face up to the fact that she is the problem. It’s always someone else’s fault.

Why did her father cut her off, why did Ioan leave her, why did her career fail (apart from the fact that she’s a tit actress), why has she no friends. The answer is because she is a nasty, abusive, manipulative, jealous, self-centred, lazy, entitled witch. She is the problem, but cannot acknowledge this, preferring to blame everyone else.

When someone has been “left as alone” as she has, surely it’s time for some self-reflection? But if she was capable of this, then she probably wouldn’t be in the position she’s in now.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
They both have arrested development and are frozen permanently as a pair of teenage bullies from 1991. Anything involving taking care of other people, taking care of your health, having manners, boundaries, seeking therapy if you need it - seen by them as pathetic and laughable.

It’s funny actually because Alice’s culture references are all completely stuck 20-30 years ago too. Like describing “chavs” as wearing Burberry and gold chains, ffs. 2001 wants its pop-culture references back, grandma!
It was the "spritzes the Revlon" which did it for me. I only got that because I'm interested in pop culture from a time before most people in my age bracket know about.

Also, nobody has 24k gold chains, the gold would be too soft.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
B has just posted on IG. Her MS has flared up again. Poor woman having to deal with all this tit on top of that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.