Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s exactly why if there is one, it hasn’t been shared yet. It’s the ultimate victimhood for a narc otherwise. Do it, you silly duffer…
I hope that Malice has some love for her daughter and will refrain from releasing a video that will expose her to her whole school and beyond.
---
It's bloody incredible how little they are able to think. Running a fundraiser and saying its close to your heart doesnt mean you have that disease. Or does Alun have MS too?

though her diagnosis was actually outed by a tattler digging. Alice just made it more public
View attachment 2437990
but Alice did outed them lmao

regarding deleted posts: Ioan has only deleted pics of Alice.

Bianca has edited a bunch of posts two weeks before the reveal. Going indeed all the way back to at least 2019 (cant remember specifics). I'm pretty certain she removed the location tags from those posts. I have no doubt that it is related to Ioan (ie not wanting to have too many locations openly matching with Ioan), whether its to hide the length of a possible affair or not wanting people to wrongly assume they had a long affair just because they hung out with mutual friends... I dont know. although I suppose its possible she cleaned up things she'd rather not want anyone to know once she is a public person, may be even MS related.
View attachment 2437994
yes, only after she heard of Bianca. she literally made this up lol

PS: everything they said about Alice is true.
View attachment 2438013
It’s worse than she thought again.

Reactions: 15
I‘d say the guy has earned an epically long hot shower, an epically long sleep-in in a real bed and many of Mama G’s yummy Welsh cakes. And yeah, I think I have a crush on Alun, too. What a guy.❤🥰
I would climb Alun's highest peak without hesitation :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 69
South of England is so hot I can't stand it.
Did an ancestry DNA test a few years back. 46% Anglo Saxon. 21% Irish. 19% Scandinavian. The remaining percentages were mainly northern European countries and Finland/Russia. There is zero DNA in me that can cope with heat of any kind.

What happens to an over-heated human body that lies in a bath full of cold water for about 45 minutes? Will I go into shock? I am out now, feel OK but still feels ridiculously hot. I want it to rain. If it does I will dance in the street, modestly dressed of course.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I have just got back to my air bnb. Drove out of London with friends and we had the most glorious beach day - perfect water - just lolled around in the sea, ate ice cream, chatted the hind leg off a donkey with my mates, then we watched the sunset and hit a bar for a few swift ones. Came inside, all happy and fuzzy. This is what life is about. Experiences with people you love and who love you. Alice has two enmeshed kids who are too worried to disagree with their mother. They have no shared experiences except watching their mom go bonkers on SM and then getting angry/sad/victimised/traumatised/vomiting/rinse and repeat. And if they go out with their mom's 'friends', the conversation is dominated by Alice doing her full Broadway Victim Recital. Their lives with I and B would be so different - calm, fun, filled with positivity and love and wonderful experiences. No wonder Alice is shitting herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
It's bloody incredible how little they are able to think. Running a fundraiser and saying its close to your heart doesnt mean you have that disease. Or does Alun have MS too?

though her diagnosis was actually outed by a tattler digging. Alice just made it more public
View attachment 2437990

Bianca has edited a bunch of posts two weeks before the reveal. Going indeed all the way back to at least 2019 (cant remember specifics). I'm pretty certain she removed the location tags from those posts. I have no doubt that it is related to Ioan (ie not wanting to have too many locations openly matching with Ioan), whether its to hide the length of a possible affair or not wanting people to wrongly assume they had a long affair just because they hung out with mutual friends... I dont know. although I suppose its possible she cleaned up things she'd rather not want anyone to know once she is a public person, may be even MS related.
View attachment 2437994

View attachment 2438013
He didn’t suddenly change you airhead clown! He was saying y’all were struggling for the past four years in that interview he did and that was in 2019. So I’m thinking 2015. He probably couldn’t cope with your hateful response to his series being cancelled. That and the fact that you drink, lie, overspend, and ignore your children. Honestly I wish we could all ignore you!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Screenshot_20230909-173437~2.png
I've put forward a title thread that celebrates Alun accomplishment with the race but certainly this should be nominated too for its sheer bonkers on a cracker string of words (and hyphens)

What I wouldn't give to be the forensic linguist to be hired for this Shudder-Inducing mystery 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Thread Title Suggestion to make things a bit more positive and to celebrate Alun and his loving family. 🐝

The G's are the Bee's Knees

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
”She is an abhorrent person, a pathological liar, somebody who takes pleasure in the pain she causes others (even her own partner!) and a very dark strange person”.

This is a wonderfully succinct description of Alice herself. Tattleworthy in fact 😀

Sorry if something similar has been posted already. It’s just so ironic and lacking in ANY self awareness.

Reactions: 39
Or maybe Bianca just cleaned up her IG of her ex husband?? After she called time on her abusive marriage??
I doubt it because many posts are from well after that.

I now checked. I'll spare you the captions and pics because you can look them up yourself. I bolded the posts that were made while Ioan was in the same city as her.

The posts in question
- 26 August 2021 a selfie (edited 25 october so two days before the reveal post, a day after this Ioan re-opened his IG, followed her and deleted all pics of Alice btw)

- 30 April 2021 a selfie (edited 27 october at 8am central european time, so one hour before the reveal, about 30 minutes before Alice started commenting, quite possibly as a reaction to Alice calling?)

- 25 April 2021 a selfie of her drinking somewhere (edited 18 october)

- 20 April 2021 picture of her holding a baby with the caption (edited 18 october)

- 11 January 2021 video of her tying knots in her mouth, caption (edited 25 october)

- 28 december 2020 video selfie of her being on some bridge idk (edited 18 october)

- 26 december 2020 picture of her in heels (edited 25 october)

- 28 november 2020 pic of her drinking something (edited 18 october)

- 28 november 2020 friends birthday (edited 18 october)

- 12 september 2020 post about one of her friends (edited 18 october)

- 8 september 2020 good looking selfie (edited 23 october)

- 6 september 2020 picture of her on the beach (edited 18 october)

- 31 august 2020 video selfie with her mom (edited 18 october)

- 26 august 2020 balcony picture with her (edited 18 october)

- 24 august 2020 post about balancing on rocks (edited 18 october)

- 21 august 2020 beach/sunrise pic with her (edited 18 october)

- 21 august 2020 video of a beach lunch (edited 18 october)

- 2 august 2020 video of her playing mini golf (edited 18 october)

- 5 june 2020 selfie with a (now deceased) friend (edited 18 october)

- 4 march 2020 photoshoot in the park (edited 18 october)

- 10 february 2020 throwback of her being in NYC (edited 18 october)

- 23 december 2019 Bianca doing a handstand (edited 18 october)

- 21 december 2019 Bianca being in Clover Hill with a drink (edited 18 october)

- 20 december 2019 Bianca at a zoo (edited 18 october)

- 8 november 2019 at great barrier reef with her mom (edited 18 october)

- 8 november 2019 on a cruise ride (edited 18 october)

- 7 november at her birthplace (edited 18 october)

- 5 october 2019 gushing post about a friend (edited 18 october)

- 30 september 2019 baby pic of her sister (edited 27 october at 3pm, 6 hours after the reveal post, pretty sure people started being nasty about her sister at that point)

- 7 september 2019 beach pic (edited 18 october)

- 25 august 2019 at shopping mal with sister (edited 18 october)

- 21 July 2019 throwback post to a day in the snow (edited 18 october)

- 30 may 2019 happy mirror selfie post (edited 18 october)

- 20, 25, 26 may 2019 posts about being at the French quarter in New Orleans (edited 18 october)

- 18 may 2019 mirror selfie in New Orleans (edited 18 october)

- 9 february 2019 pic at a coffee bar (edited 18 october)

- 7 january 2019 at Central park (edited 18 october)

- 2 january 2019 at a park (edited 18 october)

- 30 december 2018 at the beach (edited 18 october)

- 22 december 2018 at a restraurant drinking (edited 18 october)

- 9 december 2018 at a coffee bar drinking (edited 18 october)

- 30 november 2018 out with a friend at a restraurant (edited 18 october)

- 20 october 2018 Halloween pic with a masked man, I'm pretty sure this is her ex (edited 18 october)

- 7 october 2018 in NYC (edited 18 october) - btw on that week Ioan was in Boston shooting Ava I think

- 1 october 2018 beach pic (edited 18 october)

- 21 september 2018 in NYC, I guess it's possible that those are throwbacks (edited 18 october)

- 20 july 2018 random pic outside (edited 18 october)

- 19 july 2018 in a beautiful garden (edited 18 october)

- 29 june 2018 Rio carnival (edited 18 october)

- 24 june 2018 Bubba Bears first outing (edited 18 october)

- 6 may 2018 on the balcony of a coffee bar (edited 18 october)

- 8 april 2018 NYC throwback (edited 18 october)

- 18 february 2018 bikini pic (edited 18 october)

- 4 february 2018 having a drink with city in background (edited 18 october) - this is the only pic before 2022 that Ioan has liked, most likely they went together through all those posts to see what to remove and he accidentally clicked on there, it's unlikely that he already knew here there (she was not on the first season of Harrow)

- 3 february 2018 selfie with mother (edited 18 october)

- 3 february 2018 beach pic (edited 18 october)

- 25, 26, 30 december 2017 & 5, 8, 13 january 2018 in NYC (edited 18 october)

- 16 september 2017 with a dog (edited 18 october)

- 13 & 20 august 2017 out drinking (edited 18 october)

I stop here because Ioan started working on Harrow in August 2017 IIRC, but Bianca has edited stuff in october 2021 even from posts before that. She seems to do this a lot in general. In december 2019 for example she edited many posts too.

Given this and the fact that there is just no real pattern in the posts edited I suspect she simply edited stuff out that she didnt want the wider public to know (she obviously knew she will be of interest once people know they are dating) like for example her MS. I believed back then that it was suspicions to me, but seeing how much she actually used to edit it isnt really.

Reactions: 33
26 truly is a magic number

PS: Alice did post first. Fact
View attachment 2437759
fun fact: Alice back then sounded pretty angry when commenting under this pic. writing eg "WHOSE HAIR?" and poor Ioan explained how he randomly caughed it from random people standing there across (which is clearly the case). and then he wished her happy vday (this was the day the hoarse whisperer tit happened)

these posts are gone now due to Alice getting blovked
View attachment 2437760
View attachment 2437761
yes this worked well for other abusers
View attachment 2437762
because he knows that Alice would go online regardless, hence also the instant screenshots. thats what you do if you are up against an abuser
View attachment 2437763View attachment 2437764
Alice is spilling all the time, and yet with no substance
View attachment 2437765
Streisand effect galore
View attachment 2437766
just leak it again, or are you scared?
View attachment 2437767
He had moved out and filed for divorce. That means goodbye, Alice. He didn't tell you because the way you have been acting since you found out. You don't own other people. He doesn't have to answer to you anymore. Keep talking to your socks.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ioan's brother showing what good stock they are. As for Alice, all her brother has to show on his life card is a attacking a young woman on X and driving into a giant dildo.
Now that's just not true Nina. He's also blocked many, many fuckos. Immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
he's so close! dewch ymlaen bachgen! gallwch chi ei wneud!
What you said...I think. 🤣
---

View attachment 2437990

View attachment 2437994

View attachment 2438013
It's been three years! No wonder he ran. Did he also burn her eggs and have to hear about that too for years. Damn, how repetitive and boring she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
One of my work colleagues does this, but she has to stipulate how long she's worn them for and her activities while doing so ie gym. She's made a fair amount of cash. It's a no brainer for her really to save money to go travelling. I'm intrigued to know if there is a market for knickers that smell of wee.
And all this time I’ve made it a point not to get wee on my knickers. 🧐
---
Oh my goodness! 😨 I’m in a fan club for a beautiful young singer who passed in 2016 and a few years back I met a girl from the UK who’s also in the fandom. I checked in on her a few days ago actually because there was a benefit concert on Saturday for the singer’s foundation (created in her memory) and everyone was emotional about it.

The FIRST thing she said, before even discussing the concert, was that there’s a huge heat wave in the UK and that because it’s usually a little rainy and “gloomy” (her word for it lol, not mine!) she never cared to have AC in her home, so she, her husband, her two young boys, and her infant son are all SWELTERING right now—buying as much ice as they can and sitting extra-still so as not to raise their body temps.

Is that normal in the UK? Not the heat wave—I’m talking about the lack of AC in people’s homes. Because most Americans have cooling systems in their homes (…if they can afford them, which is unjust but that’s a whole separate convo). It just stunned me and kind of broke my heart that my friend doesn’t have AC. She must be exhausted and miserable tbh I might DM her again in a bit…
I’ve heard from elders in the pre-AC days that people, when it was hot at bedtime, would get their top sheets wet, then sleep naked under them with a fan blowing over them. Don’t know if it really works or not, but it seems to adhere to principles of evaporative cooling and at least the boys might think it was an adventure. Sorry for the whole family - the heat seems relentless.
---
He had moved out and filed for divorce. That means goodbye, Alice. He didn't tell you because the way you have been acting since you found out. You don't own other people. He doesn't have to answer to you anymore. Keep talking to your socks.
Seems to me that mAlice would not have taken the news of another relationship well regardless of how it was delivered or, for that matter, when it started. There are more current and pressing issues and, as has been noted by others here often, nobody cares. Can we move on?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I doubt it because many posts are from well after that.

I now checked. I'll spare you the captions and pics because you can look them up yourself. I bolded the posts that were made while Ioan was in the same city as her.

The posts in question
- 26 August 2021 a selfie (edited 25 october so two days before the reveal post, a day after this Ioan re-opened his IG, followed her and deleted all pics of Alice btw)

- 30 April 2021 a selfie (edited 27 october at 8am central european time, so one hour before the reveal, about 30 minutes before Alice started commenting, quite possibly as a reaction to Alice calling?)

- 25 April 2021 a selfie of her drinking somewhere (edited 18 october)

- 20 April 2021 picture of her holding a baby with the caption (edited 18 october)

- 11 January 2021 video of her tying knots in her mouth, caption (edited 25 october)

- 28 december 2020 video selfie of her being on some bridge idk (edited 18 october)

- 26 december 2020 picture of her in heels (edited 25 october)

- 28 november 2020 pic of her drinking something (edited 18 october)

- 28 november 2020 friends birthday (edited 18 october)

- 12 september 2020 post about one of her friends (edited 18 october)

- 8 september 2020 good looking selfie (edited 23 october)

- 6 september 2020 picture of her on the beach (edited 18 october)

- 31 august 2020 video selfie with her mom (edited 18 october)

- 26 august 2020 balcony picture with her (edited 18 october)

- 24 august 2020 post about balancing on rocks (edited 18 october)

- 21 august 2020 beach/sunrise pic with her (edited 18 october)

- 21 august 2020 video of a beach lunch (edited 18 october)

- 2 august 2020 video of her playing mini golf (edited 18 october)

- 5 june 2020 selfie with a (now deceased) friend (edited 18 october)

- 4 march 2020 photoshoot in the park (edited 18 october)

- 10 february 2020 throwback of her being in NYC (edited 18 october)

- 23 december 2019 Bianca doing a handstand (edited 18 october)

- 21 december 2019 Bianca being in Clover Hill with a drink (edited 18 october)

- 20 december 2019 Bianca at a zoo (edited 18 october)

- 8 november 2019 at great barrier reef with her mom (edited 18 october)

- 8 november 2019 on a cruise ride (edited 18 october)

- 7 november at her birthplace (edited 18 october)

- 5 october 2019 gushing post about a friend (edited 18 october)

- 30 september 2019 baby pic of her sister (edited 27 october at 3pm, 6 hours after the reveal post, pretty sure people started being nasty about her sister at that point)

- 7 september 2019 beach pic (edited 18 october)

- 25 august 2019 at shopping mal with sister (edited 18 october)

- 21 July 2019 throwback post to a day in the snow (edited 18 october)

- 30 may 2019 happy mirror selfie post (edited 18 october)

- 20, 25, 26 may 2019 posts about being at the French quarter in New Orleans (edited 18 october)

- 18 may 2019 mirror selfie in New Orleans (edited 18 october)

- 9 february 2019 pic at a coffee bar (edited 18 october)

- 7 january 2019 at Central park (edited 18 october)

- 2 january 2019 at a park (edited 18 october)

- 30 december 2018 at the beach (edited 18 october)

- 22 december 2018 at a restraurant drinking (edited 18 october)

- 9 december 2018 at a coffee bar drinking (edited 18 october)

- 30 november 2018 out with a friend at a restraurant (edited 18 october)

- 20 october 2018 Halloween pic with a masked man, I'm pretty sure this is her ex (edited 18 october)

- 7 october 2018 in NYC (edited 18 october) - btw on that week Ioan was in Boston shooting Ava I think

- 1 october 2018 beach pic (edited 18 october)

- 21 september 2018 in NYC, I guess it's possible that those are throwbacks (edited 18 october)

- 20 july 2018 random pic outside (edited 18 october)

- 19 july 2018 in a beautiful garden (edited 18 october)

- 29 june 2018 Rio carnival (edited 18 october)

- 24 june 2018 Bubba Bears first outing (edited 18 october)

- 6 may 2018 on the balcony of a coffee bar (edited 18 october)

- 8 april 2018 NYC throwback (edited 18 october)

- 18 february 2018 bikini pic (edited 18 october)

- 4 february 2018 having a drink with city in background (edited 18 october) - this is the only pic before 2022 that Ioan has liked, most likely they went together through all those posts to see what to remove and he accidentally clicked on there, it's unlikely that he already knew here there (she was not on the first season of Harrow)

- 3 february 2018 selfie with mother (edited 18 october)

- 3 february 2018 beach pic (edited 18 october)

- 25, 26, 30 december 2017 & 5, 8, 13 january 2018 in NYC (edited 18 october)

- 16 september 2017 with a dog (edited 18 october)

- 13 & 20 august 2017 out drinking (edited 18 october)

I stop here because Ioan started working on Harrow in August 2017 IIRC, but Bianca has edited stuff in october 2021 even from posts before that. She seems to do this a lot in general. In december 2019 for example she edited many posts too.

Given this and the fact that there is just no real pattern in the posts edited I suspect she simply edited stuff out that she didnt want the wider public to know (she obviously knew she will be of interest once people know they are dating) like for example her MS. I believed back then that it was suspicions to me, but seeing how much she actually used to edit it isnt really.
Reality vs paranoia 101. Have receipts.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.