Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
26 truly is a magic number

PS: Alice did post first. Fact
Screenshot_20230909_183801_Gallery.jpg

fun fact: Alice back then sounded pretty angry when commenting under this pic. writing eg "WHOSE HAIR?" and poor Ioan explained how he randomly caughed it from random people standing there across (which is clearly the case). and then he wished her happy vday (this was the day the hoarse whisperer tit happened)

these posts are gone now due to Alice getting blovked
Screenshot_20230909_183957_X.jpg

Screenshot_20230909_184024_X.jpg

yes this worked well for other abusers
Screenshot_20230909_184148_X.jpg

because he knows that Alice would go online regardless, hence also the instant screenshots. thats what you do if you are up against an abuser
Screenshot_20230909_184203_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230909_184215_X.jpg

Alice is spilling all the time, and yet with no substance
Screenshot_20230909_211830_X.jpg

Streisand effect galore
Screenshot_20230909_211844_X.jpg

just leak it again, or are you scared?
Screenshot_20230909_211903_X.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

View attachment 2437759
fun fact: Alice back then sounded pretty angry when commenting under this pic. writing eg "WHOSE HAIR?" and poor Ioan explained how he randomly caughed it from random people standing there across (which is clearly the case). and then he wished her happy vday (this was the day the hoarse whisperer tit happened)

View attachment 2437760
View attachment 2437761
View attachment 2437762
because he knows that Alice would go online regardless, hence also the instant screenshots. thats what you do if you are up against an abuser
View attachment 2437763View attachment 2437764
View attachment 2437765
Streisand effect galore
View attachment 2437766
View attachment 2437767
I'm going to budge in here for a sec to say everyone time I read through @welp 's posts and screenshots, at the end I always hover over the "LIKE" button because it feels like I am liking Alice's disgusting tweets. Then, I have to talk to myself "self, you are liking @welp 's exposure of Alice's vile comments" Sheesh. Just a little peek inside my pea brain for ya! Going back to read, now! @welp, thank you so much for the shots ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like Alun veered a bit off course and maybe missed a check point but he's on the last home stretch now. Amazingly done, especially in this weather.
Looks like he‘s on his last 2km now.❤ But I‘m worried that the last checkpoint wasn‘t recorded.

The man has the heart of a lion to keep going. Or was that the heart of a 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿.🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2437759

View attachment 2437760
View attachment 2437761
View attachment 2437762
View attachment 2437763View attachment 2437764
View attachment 2437765
Streisand effect galore
View attachment 2437766
View attachment 2437767
Either bleeping put up or shut up Alice, either way whatever you do will not influence the GAL or the Evaluation!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Alun has finished 🎉. I think he’s in pain as they said he was gingerly making his way to finish line. Lots of rest and tlc from mamma needed

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I love how they screenshot our convos here as if that proves anything 😂😂. They really are clutching at straws because they have no proof of their bullshit at all.
Ioan and Bianca are living their life. They don't and won't ever answer to these trolls and it is killing them that they don't. So they try and provoke Bianca because they think she is on here. It's pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Either bleeping put up or shut up Alice, either way whatever you do will not influence the GAL or the Evaluation!!
Yes, please shut up! You have nothing. It doesn’t matter one iota to the state of California or most other states in the USA for that matter. You’re pathetic and just grasping at straws. What you’re trying to prove “which you can’t anyway” won’t add up to a hill of beans in the court and to the judge. Btw we’re all waiting for your “truth” to come out.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The reason I’ve been on here is not love for Ioan or taking sides.

I have been shocked (shooketh) about Alice’s behaviour.

Doesn’t matter if he cheated or she struggled to cope or even if she has substance abuse problems or MH issues - she is unpleasant, nasty and cruel.

Reactions: 55
I think he was taken in a support van for a km or two, he must have been struggling. At the end of the day he crossed the line. Fantastic.

I’m not sure we should put his name in a thread title, he’s not a main player or public figure. Feels like we should celebrate the achievement in some way though.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Has anyone seen/heard the Emirates ad for during the Rugby World Cup? At the start of it, I wondered if it was Ioan as it sounded quite like him. Less so as it went on as the voice sounded deeper.
Would be great if it was!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.