Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion. Alun Gruff is a hero while Alice is a big fat zero.
If anyone else suggested similar I apologize but I can’t keep up because of Sjogren’s and allergies affecting my eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
My husband did say there was prize for the last finisher @BingoFlamingo , not sure if that includes the Hatchlings. He said was it was because they had the least rest etc. but still finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The new sock is already exhausting.

I do however find the anti Alice socks equally baffling.

Genuinely no insult to any individual - I have speculated a lot on here - the debate on the inside leg measurement of a pair of jeans was a bit odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Genuinely no insult to any individual - I have speculated a lot on here - the debate on the inside leg measurement of a pair of jeans was a bit odd.
Oh trust me the inside leg measurement makes perfect sense to me, I have to buy petite 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

That’s Tattle 😂 one influencer thread I read was completely derailed by step counts. I think mods had to step* in 😂

*sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 26

BIB - same. I don't get why they even interact with her in the first place. Just let her scream into the void. Outside of this forum here no one gives two shits about Alice, her socks and her FMs anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That’s Tattle 😂 one influencer thread I read was completely derailed by step counts. I think mods had to step in 😂
It sometimes gets a bit mad on here but is mainly good-humoured and entertaining- the Twitter stuff is scary obsessive on both sides!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've really enjoyed having something so positive on this thread for the last few weeks. We have raised so much money for various causes, it's been joyful. I certainly needed it because every now and then I am so disgusted by mAlice that I have to take a break.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Looks like Alun veered a bit off course and maybe missed a check point but he's on the last home stretch now. Amazingly done, especially in this weather.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
“Tone”, here, is so obviously Alice. It’s not just the [Alice CAPS], it’s the use of ‘ass’ for ‘arse’. I do wonder if Lupine has a script he follows, too, because he uses a shite-load of Americanisms. Group WhatsApp, perhaps?
I'm so out of the loop enjoying this wonderful sunshine in Ireland whilst it lasts 🙏
Thanx for screenshots appreciated 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
BIB - same. I don't get why they even interact with her in the first place. Just let her scream into the void. Outside of this forum here no one gives two shits about Alice, her socks and her FMs anyway.
Alice likes that her tweets are reaching a wider audience on here imo. She also thinks Ioan and Bianca are keeping tabs so she's speaking coercing in her head.

Reactions: 15
Oh my goodness! 😨 I’m in a fan club for a beautiful young singer who passed in 2016 and a few years back I met a girl from the UK who’s also in the fandom. I checked in on her a few days ago actually because there was a benefit concert on Saturday for the singer’s foundation (created in her memory) and everyone was emotional about it.

The FIRST thing she said, before even discussing the concert, was that there’s a huge heat wave in the UK and that because it’s usually a little rainy and “gloomy” (her word for it lol, not mine!) she never cared to have AC in her home, so she, her husband, her two young boys, and her infant son are all SWELTERING right now—buying as much ice as they can and sitting extra-still so as not to raise their body temps.

Is that normal in the UK? Not the heat wave—I’m talking about the lack of AC in people’s homes. Because most Americans have cooling systems in their homes (…if they can afford them, which is unjust but that’s a whole separate convo). It just stunned me and kind of broke my heart that my friend doesn’t have AC. She must be exhausted and miserable tbh I might DM her again in a bit…
Jesus no point in AC! It's too foundering all year round mostly apart from a week or maybe 2 of heat . Il be lighting the fire soon for the next 6/7 months 🙈
---
I'm so out of the loop enjoying this wonderful sunshine in Ireland whilst it lasts 🙏
Thanx for screenshots appreciated 🙂
Oops meant for @welp

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like Alun veered a bit off course and maybe missed a check point but he's on the last home stretch now. Amazingly done, especially in this weather.
I’ve been glued to the tracker for the last hour just watching him edge closer.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.