Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have lurked for ages and not posted about Ae for a while (still think she’s awful dw) 🤣

but I am south east England and it’s not just insane hot for us, there is no breeze either. It’s prob similar to Florida when humid - yesterday my phone said it was 63% humidity about 4pm all the clouds closed in but didn’t rain. and it felt like air was hot and damp. Now it’s only 40% which is better but the sun is hotter as no clouds. Sometimes I prefer the sun heat to the humidity.
Also South of England and at 3am this morning I felt like I was sat in front of a furnace 🫠🔥
I can't imagine how Alun has persevered under such extreme heat, he's a bloody superhero!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also South of England and at 3am this morning I felt like I was sat in front of a furnace 🫠🔥
I can't imagine how Alun has persevered under such extreme heat, he's a bloody superhero!!
Yeah you have to just accept you need 3 showers a day and you can’t stop the boob sweat. I got stuck to a chair at work pure liquid suction 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
She'll never turn over her devices either. She will post that she's keeping the evidence for her book. Or she'll pretend she's the better person and not want all the bad stuff made public. Alice has continually posted that the abusive emails and text used against her should have been kept private.
---

He is a Cavalier King Charles x Poodle (I think) and 100 % adorable.
SPoodle?

Reactions: 1
Can’t post the TikTok link but PR Molly McPherson has commented on the Jonas/Turner divorce PR mess and it made me think of Alice and Ioan. How Alice is so loud about everything- and seemingly continues her narrative through these sock accounts- and Ioan is relatively quiet about it all.

‘I suspect the person in that union who caused more of the problems will likely be the person who we will see pop up in the press, in paparazzi photographs and other sourced stories,” she says.

“Sophie Turner’s silence is all she needs to win this war of public opinion over this divorce. There is strength in silence because there is truth in silence. And I believe that’s what Sophie Turner is sharing with her fans in a very subtle way,”

I found a link from twitter to an article but Molly’s video on TikTok is worth a watch: https://www.today.com/popculture/sophie-turner-joe-jonas-divorce-narrative-rcna104081
Found this comment on one of her tiktoks:
As a child of a very messy divorce, the silent party is usually the one who is the victim, they’re silently hurting and trying to heal

I think Ioan is doing a great job at healing his soul/mental health so far. He looks so happy and healthy since he left Alice.☺

• Heart
Reactions: 43
the "he left them" bs again
View attachment 2436378
but none of them corrects any lies, they try to disprove completely proven things
View attachment 2436380
If I had the choice between Loopy and the besties I would reconsider my life choices.

PS: Loopy, Narcs actually dont like people to have therapy because it may make them lose control over them (who does this reminds us of?). Ioan proposed therapy when Deb & Lin were already on his side. Try again, wanker.
View attachment 2436381
therapy btw is amazing - when I was 14 I started crying at a routine check with my GP. The nurse immediately left the room and I opened up to him about my issues with my parent's miserable marriage. He immediately ordered me to see a therapist for 2 years (think 80 therapy hours - all paid by insurance) and while the therapist was a weird old man (yes, I didnt like going there) it did helped me to no longer be strongly affected by my parents fights (like Alice they also tried to make me side with either of them and badmouth the other in the process)

As far as I can gather Elsie also sees the benefits.
View attachment 2436382
except of MS she is describing Alice
View attachment 2436394
I screenshot sometimes after 5 seconds, thats what you do if you want to keep receipts.

What is your alternate explanation? Alice was hacked? deflect deflect deflect

PS: Bianca didnt give this screenshot to tattle. Ioan gave it to the Superior Court of Los Angeles. But I get thats a bit too high for them
View attachment 2436404
Loopy: I have never said anything nasty

Also Loopy: using slurs on a disabled woman
View attachment 2436409
Actually Alice turned on them because they started to use their brain and question her story, mainly thanks to the TRO. the switch was very obvious at that point (I recall us even pointing it out), even if they were still supporting her for a few months until Alice discarded them in the typical narc manner
View attachment 2436420
I can guarantee you this is not Tone's writing. It's crazy how much they pray for him to leave her.

PS to the Alice minion here: I guess it's alien to people that support Alice to be supportive of your partner's family. No wonder that Ioan looks so happy. He finally can freely love his family again, not having to write nasty emails to his own mother because his wife is insecure.
View attachment 2436418
“Tone”, here, is so obviously Alice. It’s not just the [Alice CAPS], it’s the use of ‘ass’ for ‘arse’. I do wonder if Lupine has a script he follows, too, because he uses a shite-load of Americanisms. Group WhatsApp, perhaps?

Reactions: 18
I'm exhausted from a walk to the shops, I didn't even do the carrying and I walked around the M&S food hall to cool down before I came home.

Alun is a superstar, he could drop out now I would still think the same. My brother is on the very last leg, I will start watching soon to see him over the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah you have to just accept you need 3 showers a day and you can’t stop the boob sweat. I got stuck to a chair at work pure liquid suction 🤣
That bloody hurts lol
One of the reasons I never bought leather furniture 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This heat is like being in my Mam and Dad's house with the heating on, people sit on the floor to avoid slipping off the leather sofa in a pool of sweat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm exhausted from a walk to the shops, I didn't even do the carrying and I walked around the M&S food hall to cool down before I came home.

Alun is a superstar, he could drop out now I would still think the same. My brother is on the very last leg, I will start watching soon to see him over the line.
can anyone be at the finish line to cheer them in?

• Heart
Reactions: 12

How amazing! Give him a high five from all of us!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He's (my bro) just finished. Honestly, I'm emotional. It looked brutal and he's well-prepared and experienced in long races.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh my goodness! 😨 I’m in a fan club for a beautiful young singer who passed in 2016 and a few years back I met a girl from the UK who’s also in the fandom. I checked in on her a few days ago actually because there was a benefit concert on Saturday for the singer’s foundation (created in her memory) and everyone was emotional about it.

The FIRST thing she said, before even discussing the concert, was that there’s a huge heat wave in the UK and that because it’s usually a little rainy and “gloomy” (her word for it lol, not mine!) she never cared to have AC in her home, so she, her husband, her two young boys, and her infant son are all SWELTERING right now—buying as much ice as they can and sitting extra-still so as not to raise their body temps.

Is that normal in the UK? Not the heat wave—I’m talking about the lack of AC in people’s homes. Because most Americans have cooling systems in their homes (…if they can afford them, which is unjust but that’s a whole separate convo). It just stunned me and kind of broke my heart that my friend doesn’t have AC. She must be exhausted and miserable tbh I might DM her again in a bit…
As others have said, it's not so common in homes. Mostly because we don't normally need it, so we do suffer a bit when it gets hot and humid! It's the best time of year to be in my hours - it's like a big Victorian cave, faces north, surrounded by trees. Lovely and cool (I freeze in the winter with the high ceilings and single glazing!)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Alun is running in dead last but he’s still going, bless his blistered toes. 💪🏻
Ioan's brother showing what good stock they are. As for Alice, all her brother has to show on his life card is a attacking a young woman on X and driving into a giant dildo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I don’t want to judge Katie Holmes, but their union wasn’t based on love, she agreed to the terms. At least she got a beautiful daughter out of the bargain.
Really? I never knew that. I thought they were in love. It's the hopeless romantic in me.
---
Oh my goodness! 😨 I’m in a fan club for a beautiful young singer who passed in 2016 and a few years back I met a girl from the UK who’s also in the fandom. I checked in on her a few days ago actually because there was a benefit concert on Saturday for the singer’s foundation (created in her memory) and everyone was emotional about it.

The FIRST thing she said, before even discussing the concert, was that there’s a huge heat wave in the UK and that because it’s usually a little rainy and “gloomy” (her word for it lol, not mine!) she never cared to have AC in her home, so she, her husband, her two young boys, and her infant son are all SWELTERING right now—buying as much ice as they can and sitting extra-still so as not to raise their body temps.

Is that normal in the UK? Not the heat wave—I’m talking about the lack of AC in people’s homes. Because most Americans have cooling systems in their homes (…if they can afford them, which is unjust but that’s a whole separate convo). It just stunned me and kind of broke my heart that my friend doesn’t have AC. She must be exhausted and miserable tbh I might DM her again in a bit…
It wouldn't be worth the cost for the 2 days a year we would need it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
<looks around>

duck me, am I the only one in the British equivalent of Alaska then? Sat here with my sheepskin blanket and a dog for warmth? 😂
---
Really? I never knew that. I thought they were in love. It's the hopeless romantic in me.
---

It wouldn't be worth the cost for the 2 days a year we would need it.
TC isn’t a full-time homosexual, he just helps out when they’re short-staffed…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.