Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that normal in the UK? Not the heat wave—I’m talking about the lack of AC in people’s homes. Because most Americans have cooling systems in their homes (…if they can afford them, which is unjust but that’s a whole separate convo). It just stunned me and kind of broke my heart that my friend doesn’t have AC. She must be exhausted and miserable tbh I might DM her again in a bit…
Yes it's normal. I'm sweltering too and no AC. The weather is weird - it's normally nice in September and NEVER this hot. We don't need AE 99.9% of the time so it's no big deal.

lol looked at my typo. That's true too. It should have read - We don't need AC 99.9% of the time so it's no big deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh my goodness! 😨 I’m in a fan club for a beautiful young singer who passed in 2016 and a few years back I met a girl from the UK who’s also in the fandom. I checked in on her a few days ago actually because there was a benefit concert on Saturday for the singer’s foundation (created in her memory) and everyone was emotional about it.

The FIRST thing she said, before even discussing the concert, was that there’s a huge heat wave in the UK and that because it’s usually a little rainy and “gloomy” (her word for it lol, not mine!) she never cared to have AC in her home, so she, her husband, her two young boys, and her infant son are all SWELTERING right now—buying as much ice as they can and sitting extra-still so as not to raise their body temps.

Is that normal in the UK? Not the heat wave—I’m talking about the lack of AC in people’s homes. Because most Americans have cooling systems in their homes (…if they can afford them, which is unjust but that’s a whole separate convo). It just stunned me and kind of broke my heart that my friend doesn’t have AC. She must be exhausted and miserable tbh I might DM her again in a bit…
Yep, we are just sweating our arses off with no A/C. If I get desperate during the week when it's really hot, I go work in the office for the day. Luckily the government is not allowed the steam bake their staff. Otherwise I go chill out in the Tesco frozen section 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She'll never turn over her devices either. She will post that she's keeping the evidence for her book. Or she'll pretend she's the better person and not want all the bad stuff made public. Alice has continually posted that the abusive emails and text used against her should have been kept private.
---

He is a Cavalier King Charles x Poodle (I think) and 100 % adorable.
My hero and secret crush 😍🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 11
i was kidding. As a F1 fan moaning about tiny things is my hobby 😜

anyway, here is the whole interview. geo blocked (not home for hours so if someone needs a copy they may have to wait unless someone else does it)
They're so beautiful together. Have you seen how they look at each other? Their love for each other is palpable.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ioan’s family seem like good, kind people. I can just imagine their faces when they first met Alice. They probably thought it would just be a fling (it should have been)

I’ve never known two people to be so wildly unsuitable for eachother to stay together for so long. Can’t help but think how different Ioan’s life would’ve been without the harpy in chief around his neck. He has his girls, that’s the one good thing to come out of it but dear god, what a hefty price to pay
Tbh I don’t even think she’s worth a FLING lmao. Maybe a brief half-smile on the opposite side of the counter at a pub, but not a fling. And my words of degradation are CERTAINLY not coming from fuckin Beyoncé—I ain’t no catch either, haha. But her behavior and poor hygiene and overall attitude have actually awakened in me a deep disgust for her. Like, to the point where some pics of her make me physically cringe.

She must have lovebombed him to tit for many years until she convinced him (or, rather, pressured) him to put a ring on it. Though she was a beauty in her younger years, I’ll give her that—she had that “feisty blonde bombshell” aura that (apparently) many men tend to gravitate towards.

I’m crazy-picky with any (poor, misguided) guy who tries something with me—not petty, but picky—and after turning them down I’ve heard them later say to mutual friends that they “like a challenge.” That they WELCOME the opportunity to nab a woman who plays hard-to-get. I don’t understand it, honestly. Maybe because when a man turns me down I just generally believe that there isn’t any more I can do to sway him, so that’s that. But, hey, to each their own. Maybe Ioan is one of those dudes who welcomes the chance to fall *comfortably* into a relationship (I highly doubt B played hard-to-get), but maybe in the past he also didn’t mind having to “put in the extra work” to earn a woman’s affection, like Alice’s. I wonder if that mentality is what led him into this life with her.

It’s kind of a shame, when you think about it. Listen, there are PLENTY of loving, long-lasting relationships that were sparked by one of the partners playing hard-to-get; I wouldn’t be surprised if there are friends or lurkers in here who are in those very same partnerships, and God bless ya. But I just feel sad for Ioan because if he DID have this mentality, and if Alice WAS playing hard-to-get or teasing him or making him work for her attention…then this was a really poor match.

I hear from my couple of guy-friends that “the chase” can be fun and flirty and exciting. But idk, it’s sad because I think Alice lovebombed Ioan so profoundly that he failed to recognize the difference between “sassy and feisty” and “abusive and totally narcissistic.”

Poor Ioan. The best thing that came out of this marriage was, as you said, EllaBella, the children. That’s about it.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m always heartbroken hearing about your abusive, alcoholic, narcissistic father, Autisteuse. 💚 I say that not to guilt you into speaking less of him (heavens, no—if anything I hope it’s healing for you), but just to express how sorry I am that that was your childhood, and that it became your adulthood.

My sister is four years older than me, and when college time came about she FLOCKED to a Boston school as soon as the semester began, while I was stuck in high school with my mama and father—who loves me to the ends of the bleeping earth but has a hot temper and an even hotter slapping hand. When I wept to my sister at some point about having him for a father, she firmly told me, amongst other things, that “This is the hand we were dealt. But it doesn’t have to be the hand we keep.” My point: we can change our realities despite the hardship, and I say that to EVERYONE in this thread—contributors, lurkers and all.

You can change what doesn’t serve you.

Autisteuse, I’m just so blessed that, despite still living with your abuser and dealing with his irrational chaos, you’ve nonetheless carved out an extravagant life for yourself of knowledge, pleasure, talent, and love. Had you never spoken a word about the abusive people in your life in these threads I would have NEVER in a million years guessed that you hailed from those backgrounds of torture.

I applaud you, I am amazed by you, and I honor you. 💚🥰

Also, Sam Vaknin!!!

Wow, I haven’t heard his name in SO long. I became good friends in high school with a smooth jazz musician I loved and really warmed up to his wife (an opera singer), who was always posting educational content on her Facebook profile.

That guy came up a few times and I think I followed him! Funny thing was that I didn’t even KNOW what a narcissist was at that time, haha; I guess I followed him to learn more about narcissism but my undiagnosed ADHD brain pulled me towards other subjects and I forgot about him!

What do you think of him? He’s a self-aware narcissist, isn’t he?

In my opinion, being a narcissist doesn’t automatically mean you are utter scum (as easy as that is to believe, trust me, I used to think that as well and STILL fall into that trap to this day!!)—if you are (1) self-aware of your problematic behavior, and (2) ACTIVELY working to correct that behavior for the safety and comfort of others, that is still praiseworthy! (MOO 🐄)

It’s STILL unknown how personality disorders develop, but it has been mostly agreed that they are due to a combo of genetics and environmental influences. (Example: I grew up in a severely abusive household, I developed BPD.) We can JOYOUSLY tit on narcissists who don’t want to get help because they don’t think they’re behaving wrongly (*cough* ALICE), but I personally believe that we can lend some respect to narcissists who know what they are and actively work to protect others by closely monitoring their own actions. 💚

We can almost NEVER control the environment in which we grow up. The personality disorder wasn’t your fault, but managing it is 100% your responsibility! 😍 I’m done blabbing lmao cue curtain close and tomatoes! 🎩 🍅 😂
Thank you, RTP. Your words - like those of @CookieMonsta and @luloo - have done so much to help my self-esteem. I now feel at home in myself (although I’m not really sure what my ‘self’ is - I told my therapist that I only had three core things (integrity, honour, truthfulness) and he said that was enough, but I’m not sure about that. Nowadays I’m jovial with my father, but I don’t give him anything that could count as ammunition. I’m absolutely appalled that your father assaulted you. (I know that you mentioned it before re: strangulation, which is abhorrent and should’ve landed him in a gaol cell.) No-one has the right lay hands upon another. I hope that you never, ever blame yourself. If you want to continue this discussion on the Other Thread, I’m always here, ride or die.
Small wonder that Malice went absolutely mental when IG fled from her with only the clothes on his back after she “beat him around the head and neck” before passing out on the kitchen floor because she was so pissed. She’s the kind of unrepentant narcissist who thinks everyone should excuse her behaviour because she’s ‘special’ and has experienced grief. News flash, Malice - the majority of us have lost more than you’ve ever gained, but we don’t make a meal of it. My father was just like her - after he climbed into bed with me when I was thirteen and he was pissed out of his skull, he not only made excuses for it but carried on drinking, and the drinking was the hardest part to take. I sincerely hope that Malice doesn’t assault Ella, which I can imagine all too easily. She sees Ella, I think, as a surrogate for all her youthful emotions, and I can imagine her lashing out because she is a) projecting and b) thinks that her extension can take it. My heart breaks for poor Ella: she’s been groomed into criminal behaviour at such a young age by a woman who’s so hellbent on revenge she doesn’t even care if her daughter ends up in juvenile court, because her need for revenge is her only priority.
But then, why am I trying to rationalise anything this appalling woman does? She buys used knickers off EBay, FFS.
Are you feeling better?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Yes it's normal. I'm sweltering too and no AC. The weather is weird - it's normally nice in September and NEVER this hot. We don't need AE 99.9% of the time so it's no big deal.

lol looked at my typo. That's true too. It should have read - We don't need AC 99.9% of the time so it's no big deal.
We don't need AE 100% of the time....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
HELLO FUCKOS! 👋👋👋

Missed me 😉

So, this heat is not normal for September, see attached. In London is been like this for a week now, and 99.9999% of people don't have aircon, so working from home is fun 😩 and I'm a sun worshipper! Last night at 2am it was 26° 🥵

Firstly, Alun what a dude 💪🏻I don't even run for a bus! I really hopes he finishes the course, today is the last day right? I also see he raised more than mAlices GFM...that must sting eh mAlice 😉

Secondly, I've been keeping uptodate on the fuckery mAlice has been up to, and honestly I'm really annoyed she hasn't been hauled into court for that post about the trolling the girls; I know there must be a reason why, but I'm so frustrated as it seems she just gets away with everything 😒

I think she's still reeling from that article in the Telegraph, and is clearly shitting it with regards to the up and coming evaluation.

I see that new socks are popping up daily and that Ashley account is just vile, I've reported it so many times, I can't believe it hasn't been banned yet 😕

Pearls, I see you have covid and Hiraeth, I see that Mr H is not great at present. As we know my memory is tit, so anyone else that's going through a tough time, sending love ☮🩷

Not sure if everyone has been but there has been an awful earthquake in Morocco, over a 1,000 people dead - that mAlice is a really trauma 😥

Right I'm going back to try and fit in my freezer, because it is hot in the city 🥵🥵

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Thread title suggestion: Turds are All In for Alun, while Alice sulks indoors

Reactions: 15
It didn't start out that way. It was very pro Alice on here at one point. Anyway people 'saw the light'.
Oh I missed those days. When the bleep sent me here, everyone had realized
I don’t want to judge Katie Holmes, but their union wasn’t based on love, she agreed to the terms. At least she got a beautiful daughter out of the bargain.
Oh I agree. But she still had to run away, which makes you wonder.

Reactions: 10
One thing I'm really curious about is how and if her following would change if they knew about all the tit she's been up to. If for example her whole sock game would be uncovered in court, do you think they would wake up? Obviously there will always be a few people that think she's doing the right thing (either because they're abusers themselves or they're just simply not right in the head) but I'm pretty sure she'd lose a couple of followers as a result of being exposed like that. What do you guys think?

Edit: I'm pretty sure a couple of news outlets would also be reporting on it in detail. Especially if there are official court documents to prove all of the harassment, defamation, PA etc.
Do you think the people behind the sock accounts will be made public? That would make for very interesting viewing.

Reactions: 12
Oh my goodness! 😨 I’m in a fan club for a beautiful young singer who passed in 2016 and a few years back I met a girl from the UK who’s also in the fandom. I checked in on her a few days ago actually because there was a benefit concert on Saturday for the singer’s foundation (created in her memory) and everyone was emotional about it.

The FIRST thing she said, before even discussing the concert, was that there’s a huge heat wave in the UK and that because it’s usually a little rainy and “gloomy” (her word for it lol, not mine!) she never cared to have AC in her home, so she, her husband, her two young boys, and her infant son are all SWELTERING right now—buying as much ice as they can and sitting extra-still so as not to raise their body temps.

Yes, it's normal. It's 32 degrees in the shade in London today and only the gym has AC. It's almost as hot inside my house as it is outside. We have one small desk fan.

I've never seen an AC system in a house in the UK.

20230909_153617.jpg

Come again? When Ioan was still married to Alice, her whole instagram and twitter identity was based on being married to him. All those posts about him, having to mark her territory, all those pictures of him she had to upload on her instagram even if he asked her not to do so. So Alice is allowed to post all about him but Bianca isn't? Why?
I think it's funny how they tell on themselves here. They wouldn't know about what Bianca does unless they frantically follow her every move. They read every comment she makes on instagram in hopes of finding something to use against her. There's nothing tho so they make tit up like always. Also bringing up her illness again. Why do they care about how her illness affects her?
They say they don't care about her but literally stalk her instagram page. She really has them rattled and lives in their heads rent free.😜

Edit: Welcome back, @Lulugrace! ☺

• Heart
Well Alice's socking isn't working. The socks are spouting the same old tit about Bianca being behind tattle, Bianca being the devil and trolling the kids. Nobody but us and Alice's lunatic FMs see it.

So Alice has to act like a big signpost on her Instagram to try to guide people towards the Twitter socks because she can't just outright say on her insta what she's saying through her twittersocks. Although she's kind of pushing the boundaries at the moment....
She used to do this on twitter where she'd try and comment on a big story with lots of comments to get engagement. The socks are not getting any engagement.

She's really hoping that by signposting it on her insta that the daily mail will pick up and report that Bianca is trolling the kids. There's just no way that will get past their legal department!

Poor Alice...what's she going to do? The socks don't work. She's going to have to say it herself if she wants anyone to see it.....

Reactions: 47

Not standard but in the south where it’s hotter, people have started buying the plug-in type units for a room in their home. They are very expensive due to the electricTy costs, so people make do with a plug in stand/table fan, sometimes with a bottle of frozen water in front.
To be fair some homes don’t have heating, either.

Reactions: 13
She'll never turn over her devices either. She will post that she's keeping the evidence for her book. Or she'll pretend she's the better person and not want all the bad stuff made public. Alice has continually posted that the abusive emails and text used against her should have been kept private.
---

He is a Cavalier King Charles x Poodle (I think) and 100 % adorable.
She’ll do a Rebekah Vardy and use Ioan’s money to pay someone to fly across the country and drop the phone in Chesapeake Bay.
Unfortunately for Malice, she doesn’t understand that various governmental projects in the US, like Echelon, are legally required to hold all such information since 9/11. Oops.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can’t post the TikTok link but PR Molly McPherson has commented on the Jonas/Turner divorce PR mess and it made me think of Alice and Ioan. How Alice is so loud about everything- and seemingly continues her narrative through these sock accounts- and Ioan is relatively quiet about it all.

‘I suspect the person in that union who caused more of the problems will likely be the person who we will see pop up in the press, in paparazzi photographs and other sourced stories,” she says.

“Sophie Turner’s silence is all she needs to win this war of public opinion over this divorce. There is strength in silence because there is truth in silence. And I believe that’s what Sophie Turner is sharing with her fans in a very subtle way,”

I found a link from twitter to an article but Molly’s video on TikTok is worth a watch: https://www.today.com/popculture/sophie-turner-joe-jonas-divorce-narrative-rcna104081

Reactions: 37
I have lurked for ages and not posted about Ae for a while (still think she’s awful dw) 🤣

but I am south east England and it’s not just insane hot for us, there is no breeze either. It’s prob similar to Florida when humid - yesterday my phone said it was 63% humidity about 4pm all the clouds closed in but didn’t rain. and it felt like air was hot and damp. Now it’s only 40% which is better but the sun is hotter as no clouds. Sometimes I prefer the sun heat to the humidity.

• Heart
@ReturningthePearls ...No AC in good old England, we're freezing our nuts off for 9 months out of 12, so it's never really been a "thing" here. Our weather veers from arctic blasts to tropical heatwave in a matter of days sometimes, I've got photographs of snow days in May, and of sunbathing in October. That's why us Brits talk about the weather all the time! 🤣🤣😭.

Whilst I'm here, I'd just like to show some appreciation for the folks who spend their free time working on the wiki. This is an amazing document, and really helps to show Alice for what she is (a complete loon, mostly 🤭)...thank you! ♥♥♥

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.