Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The timeline is so messed up lmao. her seeing the picture Bianca took (and even commenting on it) happened well before they posted their reveal pic (as s reaction to Alice outing them already on twitter). How can you take any of them seriously if they dont even get the basics right?
1000015850.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So, my friends, I did some noodling on PA. There was a case studied in Canada similar to Alice. Except, the father was a stay at home dad, kids were 14 and 10. Mom went to court after dad wouldn't allow her to see the kids. Judge saw PA and ordered reunification therapy. Well, the 14 yr old pulled the kicking and screaming tactic, yelling on the way to the therapist's office "you're kidnapping me!!" So, back to court. Judge grants Mom 100% custody with phone call from dad once a day. Every time dad phones, the kids act up and revert. Back to court they go. Judge says No Contact with Dad. Now, this all takes place over 2 years. The final year with no contact and therapy, and a lot of patience, the 13 year old daughter said "I love you, mom" for the first time. ❤ HOPE

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Checks new gf's Instagram, loses mind over a photo. There is no excuse for abuse. EVER.

Screenshot_20230908_152341_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Has Alice's rental been relisted yet?
Not when I last checked.
Well done Alun, you’re stronger and tougher than I could ever be. Although I’m still hotter. Just saying. I got my wedding photos back this week. Damn…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
The Battle of the Brothers:

In the Gruffudd corner we have Alun scaling mountains and raising money for a great cause.

In the Evans corner we have Tone.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Considering Alice's projection, maybe she's wearing diapers. That's a whole new level of crazy.

Screenshot_20230908_153256_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Tom Cruise...decent man...ahem
The decency of a man is apparently measured in the amount he is able to pay..
---
its me, hi, I'm the problem, its me.

although let's just say I ain't selling them to women
Thats what you think! For all you know mAlice might be interested 😆 (Ill let myself out and go stand on the naughty step)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
its me, hi, I'm the problem, its me.

although let's just say I ain't selling them to women
Thats what you think! For all you know mAlice might be interested 😆 (Ill let myself out and go stand on the naughty step)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought Alice was the one who was pretending to be rich and famous in France.

Screenshot_20230908_153853_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Sorry to be a pain @welp but could you upload the interview for me please, when you have time no rush.

Reactions: 4
Apparently it’s all going to be horrific for Ioan when the truth about his affair comes out.

Also he’s a Z-lister (unnecessary hyphen) who no one is interested in.

He’s also also a loser who’s worth nothing and broke but should give the ex $300k a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
How dare you! That was a vicious lie invented by Ioan.

BUTTOCKED IMMEDIATELY
For some reason this phrase (genius by the way) evoked the sound of a sucker being unstuck from the window… imagine mAlice’s arse approaching the restaurant window where you eating…(what is it with me today?!?)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Congratulations to your brother, what an achievement!!
---

Using horrific in this context completely devalues the word, upsetting at most.
I agree and makes it all the more obvious this is Alice. Who on earth, after three years, would still think this was horrific?! Even Alice herself shouldn’t 🙄

Reactions: 34
For some reason this phrase (genius by the way) evoked the sound of a sucker being unstuck from the window… imagine mAlice’s arse approaching the restaurant window where you eating…(what is it with me today?!?)

STOP THIS RIGHT NOW.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.