Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Ioan being all "well, I'm lazy and want to sleep"

isnt it amazing how in no interview of Ioan or them you dont even have the tiniest spark of the divorce drama. what a contrast who goes out of her way to somehow get some reference in, even in paid fan videos.

neither have I compared him to that nor is your take about enviroment in any way accurate for the past decade, but leaving that aside how exactly is that what I said outrageous? others have said he didnt made it because he went the wrong way (which is even a criticism on him unlike what I said, even if I'm sure it was not intended), were you enraged about this too? Sometimes it's perhaps better to just take a step back instead of taking everything so personally, happens to many here too when it comes to minor things on Alice. All you did with this post is souring the excitement here about his great achievement. I hope it was worth it.
Ignore them. I understood it was a joke. Obviously we are all proud of him and it's an amazing achievement. You didn't say anything out of place.

Reactions: 18
Finished 101 Dalmatians with the kids last week so obviously Disney+ suggested 102.

My facial expressions are oscillating between ☺ “Aw young Ioan, you’ve no idea what is ahead of you” and 😒 “hateful witch

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Re the race ( I'll have to learn spoilers now) is anyone following anyone else? Good old no.2 has bitten the dust, he's been last for about three days now, but there are a couple of others I'm willing on. I think quite a few will be timed out this evening, there's still so far to go.

Reactions: 10
I would like to get in on this please 🙋‍♀️
I remember this discussion from ages ago and mentioned it to a friend who was interested. If you're inclined @missava, can you pop over to the Tattle Turds thread and share that info again? You clearly have an audience.

Hell, we should start a thread on side hustles. There are new articles about them in my Google feed every day. AE can take note. 😏

I am all about supporting female entrepreneurs. There are so many interesting income streams available to open-minded women. I support all of them. 👌🏼

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Brother has finished, smiling but looking absolutely exhausted. He said it was tough. This may be an understatement.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
bruv, Alice's own sworn declarations proved she lied already
1000015837.jpg

so..what do they want? for Ioan to "take the kids" (50/50) or leaving them at Alice. somehow they seem unhappy about both
1000015839.jpg

I detect a Alice-ism "they noticed him walkinf out and not returning"

PS: yes, we know what she tells them because she bragged about it on SM
1000015842.jpg

Re the race ( I'll have to learn spoilers now) is anyone following anyone else? Good old no.2 has bitten the dust, he's been last for about three days now, but there are a couple of others I'm willing on. I think quite a few will be timed out this evening, there's still so far to go.
yeah this stage was too tough. Alun was today actually relatively better than the previous days, mixing up with people that had him well gapped the other days. The top finisher took 3 hours from where he was timed out to finish. that was never going to work out in the end.
1000015841.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
And the latest sock reminding us the kids are humans - I’ve heard that before.

It is hard to believe Alice didn’t birth little coglets- they obviously got their humanity from their dad’s side.

Reactions: 21
Reactions: 12
bruv, Alice's own sworn declarations proved she lied already
View attachment 2435466
so..what do they want? for Ioan to "take the kids" (50/50) or leaving them at Alice. somehow they seem unhappy about both
View attachment 2435470
I detect a Alice-ism "they noticed him walkinf out and not returning"

PS: yes, we know what she tells them because she bragged about it on SM
View attachment 2435475

yeah this stage was too tough. Alun was today actually relatively better than the previous days, mixing up with people that had him well gapped the other days. The top finisher took 3 hours from where he was timed out to finish. that was never going to work out in the end.
View attachment 2435462
Sock says “What kind of repulsive person wants to actively separate mother and child?”

AE spends every waking hour for three years actively separating a father from his kids???

Make it make sense, you stupid dirty sock

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Mama and papa just posted a lovely message to Alun. They are such a lovely family. Alun is such a champ and an inspiration.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I like Ioan being all "well, I'm lazy and want to sleep"

isnt it amazing how in no interview of Ioan or them you dont even have the tiniest spark of the divorce drama. what a contrast who goes out of her way to somehow get some reference in, even in paid fan videos.
BIB - did I miss something? Is there a video of her trash talking him to a fan? :oops:

Reactions: 3
Having Alun’s race to follow and watching the messages from his folks and the money go up in B’s name has been a nice welcome distraction from the usual Alice shenanigans I must say.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
And the latest sock reminding us the kids are humans - I’ve heard that before.

It is hard to believe Alice didn’t birth little coglets- they obviously got their humanity from their dad’s side.
I was thinking the same. Saying they saw him walk out and never return. Yea, it's called a D I V O R C E. He loves and wants to see his kids like anyone else. It happens everyday to alot of people. She knows how she treated him, but continues on with her bullshit. I think because he took it so long she made the huge mistake of thinking her sh!t don't stink. I think embarrassing him with that horsewhisper crap and calling his employer in Australia was it for him. It's a shame she's so very self absorbed she rather ruin her kids relationship with their dad than act like an adult and move on.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Having Alun’s race to follow and watching the messages from his folks and the money go up in B’s name has been a nice welcome distraction from the usual Alice shenanigans I must say.
This made me laugh so much because I thought yeah...let's get his Mum to do a live bake off, his Dad can enter some classic car rally and he can do another convention.....we need more wholesome family entertainment damnit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes it really has! The positivity generated by one guy running over mountains has been lovely ☺

My welcome distraction for the coming weeks is the rugby World Cup..I’ll be watching as many matches as I can!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.