Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hope he's not too harsh on himself -- seems the Gruffudd family know how to recognize their mistake(s) and take corrective action 🌹
If he has timed out he was so close. He could definitely do it next time with the experience he has gained from doing so well.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
has timed out. he is now listed in the half distance category

if only he had started on time 😜

• Sad
Reactions: 23
It's a massive red flag. This is a woman who she says she talked to every day for years, helped her through hard times etc etc and obviously they had a falling out but she literally doesn't give a single tit that she died. She's not right in the head at all.
And how has she explained that to the girls….another set of “aunties” who have abandoned mummy for no reason….

Reactions: 17
I would like to get in on this please 🙋‍♀️
off topic stuff on eBay (not mAlice)
many years ago my younger one (already an adult at the time) and I did some searches to see just what people were selling in the 'adult only' section of eBay and were quite surprised at what was/is for sale... apparently there is a demand/fetish for used undies and socks and such and is quite lucrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the siblings are colluding over inheritance. The dad and his wife will be getting on a bit now. a little vulnerable perhaps. 😔
I wonder if the other brother has any children? Alice likes to berate Ioans brothers for not having families of their own. But do either of her brothers?
Not that it matters one iota to anyone else except Alice. Only she would use something like that as a stick to beat someone with.

Reactions: 13
has timed out. he is now listed in the half distance category

if only he had started on time 😜
Yeah, starting a bit late this morning and then that little detour he just took did it.😢😭 Such a shame, but wow, what an effort.

I wonder why he started 45 minutes late on such a brutal day. Maybe he was having some self-doubts whether he should continue?

Do hope he continues tomorrow, he so deserves that final moment.❤🥰❤

ETA: How I wish Ioan‘s girls could have their Uncle Alun in their lives instead of that loser in Bristol. And those wonderful grandparents and Aunt Suwan.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Cmon that’s harsh.
i was kidding. As a F1 fan moaning about tiny things is my hobby 😜

anyway, here is the whole interview. geo blocked (not home for hours so if someone needs a copy they may have to wait unless someone else does it)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
i was kidding. As a F1 fan moaning about tiny things is my hobby 😜

anyway, here is the whole interview. geo blocked (not home for hours so if someone needs a copy they may have to wait unless someone else does it)
Sorry, Welp, but that joke was misplaced. As is the comparison of a guy like Alun Gruffudd who tortured himself for 5 days on this course with the multi-millionaires who pest the environment with their high octane „sport“.🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s quite difficult to comprehend how big a challenge Alun’s taken on.

Anybody who has run two marathons or walked 50k on consecutive days knows how much toll that takes on the body. It’s not just the physical and mental toll but trying to stay hydrated and fuel properly.

6 days and Welsh mountains and rugged terrain. 30 minutes rest is not compensation for running in 27 degree heat. (I did the Edinburgh marathon the year it was 27 degrees - it was brutal.)

He’s obviously trained hard and had conditions been a little more forgiving he’d have made the time.

He’s still a hero and has raised loads of money!

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 💪

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I just discovered the following videos on tiktok from Xmas and february: Basically a huge Marvel fan that works at the grocery shop Ioan is shopping in saw him once on Xmas and asked him if he could sign his funko pop next time he sees him, and he did a few weeks later. The fan documented all this with pics and videos etc (at first it sounded a bit stalkerish to me, but he asked Ioan beforehand, so its fine)

what I find funny....he called Bianca in both video and comments his wife :ROFLMAO:
(links without spaces to make them work)
Code:
https://www.tiktok. com/@willye555/video/7180868338938039598
https://www.tiktok. com/@willye555/video/7196209184310840619
https://www.tiktok. com/@willye555/video/7196211749698178347
View attachment 2434908
View attachment 2434905
View attachment 2434906
View attachment 2434907
View attachment 2434930
anyway, all of LA is awake

the suspect now tries to blame Ioan fans for Alice's socks
View attachment 2434920
the couple is adorable as always on the other hand
View attachment 2434922
The way Ioan speaks to his brother is so loving! I'm just back from dinner at my brother's, I'd say we're quite close but my encouraging message to him would be more like 'KEEP GOING YA FAT DICK!'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Well looks like he’s being driven to camp, he’ll be able to do the half a day tomorrow and finish with head held high.

And it’s still so lovely to know he chose a charity close to his family’s heart now in MS, proves they have welcomed Bianca into their lives. Something they didn’t do with Alice if all her malicious comments about them are anything to go by.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It’s quite difficult to comprehend how big a challenge Alun’s taken on.

Anybody who has run two marathons or walked 50k on consecutive days knows how much toll that takes on the body. It’s not just the physical and mental toll but trying to stay hydrated and fuel properly.

6 days and Welsh mountains and rugged terrain. 30 minutes rest is not compensation for running in 27 degree heat. (I did the Edinburgh marathon the year it was 27 degrees - it was brutal.)

He’s obviously trained hard and had conditions been a little more forgiving he’d have made the time.

He’s still a hero and has raised loads of money!

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 💪
OMG, guys, I think he‘s still running. Now as a Hatchling, but you can still track him.🥰💪

ETA: Sorry, false alarm. He‘s so far off course now that he‘s probably in a car.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I like Ioan being all "well, I'm lazy and want to sleep"

isnt it amazing how in no interview of Ioan or them you dont even have the tiniest spark of the divorce drama. what a contrast who goes out of her way to somehow get some reference in, even in paid fan videos.
Sorry, Welp, but that joke was misplaced. As is the comparison of a guy like Alun Gruffudd who tortured himself for 5 days on this course with the multi-millionaires who pest the environment with their high octane „sport“.🤬
neither have I compared him to that nor is your take about enviroment in any way accurate for the past decade, but leaving that aside how exactly is that what I said outrageous? others have said he didnt made it because he went the wrong way (which is even a criticism on him unlike what I said, even if I'm sure it was not intended), were you enraged about this too? Sometimes it's perhaps better to just take a step back instead of taking everything so personally, happens to many here too when it comes to minor things on Alice. All you did with this post is souring the excitement here about his great achievement. I hope it was worth it.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.