Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys whats going on?! Where is Alun?!? He just dropped off the radar - is it my internet connection or what?! Im panicking!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Where do you find the information about time limits to the check points? Can you link? I thought they just have to cross the finish line by a particular time.

This page has today's suggested target times

---
Guys whats going on?! Where is Alun?!? He just dropped off the radar - is it my internet connection or what?! Im panicking!!!
He's still on my tracker - just above the R of Fforest FawR! 3.9 kph

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she comparing herself to Katie Holmes?😂
The woman has an estimated net worth of $25 million. Even if Tom wasn't paying her anything, she'd manage. What's Alices net worth? $26?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
If she wants a Tom Cruise payoff amount, she should have married Tom Cruise!!

**Alice converts to Scientology and Cruise still isn't interested**
🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I've been tracking Alun all day and I'm not ashamed to say I have a teeny weeny crush on him now. What a man.
---
It doesn't look like he's going to make the next checkpoint in time
No it’s looking very tight. I expect he will still run tomorrow even if it’s not timed. He will want to finish im sure. He was doing really well earlier today but the amount of climb today looks harsh. Either way he’s a legend. Keeps powering on.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
If she wants a Tom Cruise payoff amount, she should have married Tom Cruise!!

**Alice converts to Scientology and Cruise still isn't interested**
🤭
Tom Cruise wouldn't be interested in Alice... or any other woman, shall we say.

And Alice knows that:

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 18.26.58.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So Tom Cruise has a net worth of 400 million dollars and Ioan has a net worth of $150 000...

4% of $400 000 is $16 000...that seems fair 🤔 🙄
I personally believe that mAlice believes that B. should support the girls as well as herself. That’s not happening no matter what she thinks.

Reactions: 28
I personally believe that mAlice believes that B. should support the girls as well as herself. That’s not happening no matter what she thinks.
Let her argue that in court. "I don't want her to have any contact with my babeeeeez but she should still pay me money so I can continue living my frivolous lifestyle." Could you imagine the judge lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh he must be kicking himself now, he's probably added around 2.5km by going the wrong way.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oh, I hope he makes it. According to my husband, they can still run tomorrow if they are cut off because of time. He thinks they change colour on the map and only do half the planned stage. I know we keep it on Tattle but I sent him a motivational message. He will have no idea who I am.

My brother has only 2 more checkpoints and then the finish.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.