Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband is baffled by my interest in a random person doing the Dragon's Back race. He's following my brother (doing extremely well) and I keep asking how Alun is doing. He must be so tired today after the late finish yesterday, today has so many climbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
For those who are nosey about Alice's ebay....you can also see items she's interested in on Poshmark. Haven't figured out to see what she has bought on there...only stuff she has liked/is interested in. Which includes the attached. User name is same as the eBay one.
And you thought buying second hand sneakers is grim.....
Screenshot_2023-09-08-11-18-30-94_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
NL: This is just straight up trolling of AE who is not even involved. Why does everything come back to AE? She's the most popular 'z-lister' (trolls words) I've ever heard of.

Narcs gonna narc. Not so much popular as car crash...

NL: I mean - look at this! "Can you say narc?" I'm almost 100% sure this person has never met AE. And AE probably does not know this person. What is the eternal obsession? You guys are just making tit up now. Which is why I, as an AE supporter, am not backing down.

Yawn. We noticed.

NL: Yes they do! Also last time M____ got some random person banned she said it was for 70 violations. This time 30. I like how she counts them all so carefully.

This is NL responding to "Tone". Let's everyone know who the new sock is.

NL: Don't tell me what to do. You're known throughout twitter as a hater and an abuser and a troll. I happen to think Alice Evans is a kind person who helps people. I also think your account name makes you heinous.

Alice is Alice's biggest fan. Narc 101
Is NL talking about Lupine by any chance 🤔😉

Reactions: 4
For those who are nosey about Alice's ebay....you can also see items she's interested in on Poshmark. Haven't figured out to see what she has bought on there...only stuff she has liked/is interested in. Which includes the attached. User name is same as the eBay one.
Wwwhhhyyyy?!!! 😫 (and why did I click on the spoiler?! 😕😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When my husband and I watch mystery shows/movies, we joke "If we guess every ending, we'll end up being right with one of them." So here goes, here's my take/prediction:

Alice has been """in a relationship""" (can't get enough air quotes around it) with Loopy for at least the past year, likely more. Loopy truly believes in this relationship, Alice would drop it if anything better came along, but she's encouraging him to think they're together as long as it suits her.

A friend of a friend I've known since middle school comes to mind. Horrible relationship with her dad, all the girls have just bad relationship habits with men following that. For this particular one, she hasn't been single since she was 15 - would get into years long relationships, and whenever she'd break up, the next serious relationship would be just weeks/months later. When you knew her though, even the months gap wasn't real -- she'd been talking to the new boyfriend while still dating the old. I know she physically cheated at least once. She just couldn't handle not having someone. Cheating is awful but the reason she did it is different than some who just get bored and want to have fun, she did it partially so her security chain was never broken.

To me, Alice is the same. I don't think she overlapped Ioan and Oucassi because she got bored, I think she saw the end of Picasso in sight and jumped ships with no gap to swim on her own. I'm not saying she got another man before Ioan left her, since she might have been blindsided (through willful ignorance, not for any lack of signs). But I really believe her personality couldn't have gone long on her own.

Now, the ideal man for her is an easygoing provider. Someone who will give her money, let her do her thing, and be controllable. Ideally someone handsome she can boost her own self image with, and someone rich to keep up her lifestyle.

So why Loops, who is poor and ugly? Well, she used to be able to overlap her men by, you know, meeting them and being pretty, then sinking her claws in. But since she's lost both her looks and her ability to leave the house, she has to settle for what she can find online. And given her online personality and reputation, the pond becomes even smaller.

I will say, this is the most equal relationship Lice has ever had, and likely will ever had. On Loopy's side he gets unlimited access to a woman's pain and trauma, with the bonus of her children's pain as well. On mAlice's side she gets to do whatever she wants with no consequences, gets to reference her "special person," and gets someone to feed her narc memememeME supply.

I think this is the guy she's been referencing (he goes to another school!) since the beginning. Sure, she could be making it up, but I haven't seen many topics Alice has purely pulled out of thin air. I think she's holding onto him just until her hopes of pulling a richer guy come through, but she keeps telling him they're "something" so she can have that security line she can't live without.

Obviously ALL my opinion only and way speculation, but when it comes out in the end I need to be able to say I called it right😂
@priusrat This is equal parts horrifying yet fascinating :ROFLMAO: :sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
No no no no why? No you don't buy used underwear 😭😭🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
@priusrat This is equal parts horrifying yet fascinating :ROFLMAO: :sick:
I think AE uses Loopy as a half assed legal advisor as she hates the real world legal advice she gets from actual lawyers. The article on narcs says this: 'They need the four S's: Sex, Supply, Safety and Services.'

Loopy can provide narc supply and his very dubious 'legal' services so he's in the friendzone. He can't supply sex, safety, money or status which IG could. Loopy is also slumming it with AE - his heart belongs to Amber but she doesn't know he exists. 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 19
One of the people who were involved in both of Tone's failed businesses started following Bianca on IG (it's them, Alice follows the account too). I dont know their relationship now given that Tone reacted pretty rattled when a troll pretended to be that guy on twitter once (or so we thought). But given how utterly obsessed Tone is with Bianca this makes me feel uneasy
AE/NL helps herself. That's it.

BTW Loopy has inserted himself into the VB fiasco and got his ass handed to him.

View attachment 2434144
biggest loser there is

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
One of the people who were involved in both of Tone's failed businesses started following Bianca on IG (it's them, Alice follows the account too). I dont know their relationship now given that Tone reacted pretty rattled when a troll pretended to be that guy on twitter once (or so we thought). But given how utterly obsessed Tone is with Bianca this makes me feel uneasy

biggest loser there is
Not here for this at all. Why??
Also followed by Alice’s other brother!
Follows five people, Bianca, and not Tone being two of them.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Would require leaving the house! The SockNess Monster would never
mAlice used to frequent charity/op/thrift shops!

She said she used to pick up her tatty plastic handbags from them and then give them the "mAlice Makeover" and sell them for big bucks ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My husband is baffled by my interest in a random person doing the Dragon's Back race. He's following my brother (doing extremely well) and I keep asking how Alun is doing. He must be so tired today after the late finish yesterday, today has so many climbs.
The map to control point 3 looks nearly vertical! Glad it's not me! :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The perv will only support Alice as long as she plays along with his victim/abuse accusations fetish. That’s what he’s in it for, he has no use for her apart from that.

Reactions: 14
There's history there -- they played sisters in a movie, The Abduction Club, Matthew Rhys was Sophie's love interest. It's a cute movie. I've never heard of any negativity between them.

There's more, but I hesitate to write it out because I don't have any receipts or articles to back it up, just memory of when I read about it, but Ioan plays a part. @welp, I feel like you run this place, can I tell an old story, I don't have "proof" on?
BIB - if people DIDN'T do that, a lot of the other threads on Tattle would
be deserted! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
One of the people who were involved in both of Tone's failed businesses started following Bianca on IG (it's them, Alice follows the account too).
and he doesn't follow AE..

Maybe he knows something and would like to dm BW or he's just curious...

Reactions: 5
The perv will only support Alice as long as she plays along with his victim/abuse accusations fetish. That’s what he’s in it for, he has no use for her apart from that.
So basically it’s a forever relationship then…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs I woke up with a sore right tit. Like I've pulled a muscle. They must have been akimbo in the night.
I'm not an Alice sock I swear.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.