Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who are nosey about Alice's ebay....you can also see items she's interested in on Poshmark. Haven't figured out to see what she has bought on there...only stuff she has liked/is interested in. Which includes the attached. User name is same as the eBay one.
And you thought buying second hand sneakers is grim.....
Used underwear? God no.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Not here for this at all. Why??
Also followed by Alice’s other brother!
Follows five people, Bianca, and not Tone being two of them.
yeah, the other brother was involved in the first business

speaking of the other brother: it looks like things arent as frosty as it were between them. I guess that's some hope for the kids to be in contact with a more sane uncle.
2023-09-08 13_14_11-Phil Evans (@philthoid) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png

2023_09_08_13_13_12_Phil_Evans_philthoid_Instagram_Fotos_und_Videos.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
My husband is baffled by my interest in a random person doing the Dragon's Back race. He's following my brother (doing extremely well) and I keep asking how Alun is doing. He must be so tired today after the late finish yesterday, today has so many climbs.
Big 👏👏👏 to your brother! I bet you are all really proud of him (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
NL: This is just straight up trolling of AE who is not even involved. Why does everything come back to AE? She's the most popular 'z-lister' (trolls words) I've ever heard of.

Narcs gonna narc. Not so much popular as car crash...

NL: I mean - look at this! "Can you say narc?" I'm almost 100% sure this person has never met AE. And AE probably does not know this person. What is the eternal obsession? You guys are just making tit up now. Which is why I, as an AE supporter, am not backing down.

Yawn. We noticed.

NL: Yes they do! Also last time M____ got some random person banned she said it was for 70 violations. This time 30. I like how she counts them all so carefully.

This is NL responding to "Tone". Let's everyone know who the new sock is.

NL: Don't tell me what to do. You're known throughout twitter as a hater and an abuser and a troll. I happen to think Alice Evans is a kind person who helps people. I also think your account name makes you heinous.

Alice is Alice's biggest fan. Narc 101
Only mAlice believes anyone is “known” through Twitter. The same mAlice who ended up on the floor drinking and taking pills again threatening suicide because of hoarse whisperer. Twitter addiction. Trump syndrome. She’s the only one that thinks twitter is a life. It isn’t. Grow up mAlice. Please.

Reactions: 20
So true. I keep wondering why she hasn’t been working since the divorce in anticipation of future needs, but you’re so right - mAlice doesn’t plan ahead. And I still don’t think she plans to work - probably ever.
---
It’s quite a common but misguided tactic - my ex’s ex-wife did exactly this. In fact, she was a part time teacher and she CUT her hours to deliberately suppress the money coming in. She kept her spending high, and when the time came to submit proposed properties, she put forward expensive places for her and their (teenage) children (one had a bloody orangery fgs) and hovels for my ex (including a crappy 1-bed flat in west Croydon, which is a dump.) They reason that the judge will award spousal maintenance based on the costs, but most are wise to it. It’s done on earnings POTENTIAL, not necessarily what you currently earn. So the judge will assess (or Yo’s team will research and put forward) what Alice could reasonably earn and take that into account. My ex’s ex was given one year of £375 pcm spousal maintenance (she was asking for lifetime £1,500 a month) and basically told to go and get a job.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
yeah, the other brother was involved in the first business

speaking of the other brother: it looks like things arent as frosty as it were between them. I guess that's some hope for the kids to be in contact with a more sane uncle.
View attachment 2434390
View attachment 2434387
Yeah but he doesn't follow her and he doesn't reply publicly. He also deleted her Best of all Worlds programme that had been on YT for years. I'd say it's frosty.

Reactions: 8
The thing in all this she doesn't need to live in LA it's very expensive. I'm sure IG (who has been reasonable) would give permission to move out of state or even abroad as he travels around for work. None have significant ties workwise to LA Alice won't work!
She could have a nice sized house elsewhere life there's no shame in saying LA hasn't worked out its like she's clinging on to that area.

Reactions: 19
So true. I keep wondering why she hasn’t been working since the divorce in anticipation of future needs, but you’re so right - mAlice doesn’t plan ahead. And I still don’t think she plans to work - probably ever.
---
It’s quite a common but misguided tactic - my ex’s ex-wife did exactly this. In fact, she was a part time teacher and she CUT her hours to deliberately suppress the money coming in. She kept her spending high, and when the time came to submit proposed properties, she put forward expensive places for her and their (teenage) children (one had a bloody orangery fgs) and hovels for my ex (including a crappy 1-bed flat in west Croydon, which is a dump.) They reason that the judge will award spousal maintenance based on the costs, but most are wise to it. It’s done on earnings POTENTIAL, not necessarily what you currently earn. So the judge will assess (or Yo’s team will research and put forward) what Alice could reasonably earn and take that into account. My ex’s ex was given one year of £375 pcm spousal maintenance (she was asking for lifetime £1,500 a month) and basically told to go and get a job.
AE/NL helps herself. That's it.

BTW Loopy has inserted himself into the VB fiasco and got his ass handed to him.

View attachment 2434144
the second poster is VB’s ex. If you want to see the court docs from their dispute (her current row is with another man), they’re fascinating and his is the account you want to see. He’s PDF’d and posted a lot of it. She is nuts, the epitome of entitled white woman conducting campaigns of harassment and litigation abuse then DARVOing like mad.

Reactions: 20
Even before the divorce they were struggling with the price of the bills. Move out of LA she wants champagne on a lemonade budget.

Reactions: 17
The thing in all this she doesn't need to live in LA it's very expensive. I'm sure IG (who has been reasonable) would give permission to move out of state or even abroad as he travels around for work. None have significant ties workwise to LA Alice won't work!
She could have a nice sized house elsewhere life there's no shame in saying LA hasn't worked out its like she's clinging on to that area.
They would both need to move out of state then and live in the same general area as IG still hopes to see the kids. The same with 'abroad'. AE is a flight risk so I don't see IG agreeing to that. She could move to the Valleys but that's where Gloria lives.

I presume the DVRO still covers anyone who leaves CA to live somewhere else within the US?

Reactions: 8
I dont think that tbh. It's very unwise with a co-parent such unreliable and malicious as Alice to allow her and the kids to move out of state (I mean she sabotages custody with them living 2 miles apart, imagine what she does in different states). You open the doors that way to other courts getting involved and then it's a mess that litigation abusers like Alice will take advantage of. It also would basically mean giving up custody to her unless he moves to the same area.

What she can do instead is moving further away from LA, her mate CF doesnt live in LA either but a bit outside and housing is much much more affordable there. Co-parenting would also be doable no matter where Ioan lives in LA, but of course thats way beneath her.

I presume the DVRO still covers anyone who leaves CA to live somewhere else within the US?
yes

Yeah but he doesn't follow her and he doesn't reply publicly. He also deleted her Best of all Worlds programme that had been on YT for years. I'd say it's frosty.
he is following her

Reactions: 12
MAlice isn’t going to move voluntarily. A lot of us have already said, this move to an unaffordable BH place is performative and calculated. She thinks it will get her more in settlement, especially considering the schools. Um, no mAlice. That’s not how it works. She’s going to stay there and not pay and wait to be evicted. That’s her plan. And then she’ll cry that Ioan is the reason. No sweetheart. You’re divorced. You’re the reason. Be a mother!

Reactions: 32
I dont think that tbh. It's very unwise with a co-parent such unreliable and malicious as Alice to allow her and the kids to move out of state (I mean she sabotages custody with them living 2 miles apart, imagine what she does in different states). You open the doors that way to other courts getting involved and then it's a mess that litigation abusers like Alice will take advantage of. It also would basically mean giving up custody to her unless he moves to the same area.

What she can do instead is moving further away from LA, her mate CF doesnt live in LA either but a bit outside and housing is much much more affordable there. Co-parenting would also be doable no matter where Ioan lives in LA, but of course thats way beneath her.

yes

he is following her
I honestly don't get it, neither of them have done great living there it seems to be a huge money drain. Are custody agreements not eligible transferred to other states/countries. The legal fees are astronomical I wish she would stop being so unhinged she's even more broke because of the litigation. No one has won in this case just the lawyers a peaceful settlement would have meant more money for the family.

She's a bleeping joke bankrupting herself and her child's father in the process of revenge.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Some women are "if I can't have you nobody can."
Alice is more "if I can't have your money nobody can, including you"

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Thank you for being so candid about your condition - and you really are the most SAB out there, as well as a wonderful, empathetic and humorous individual. (Try a neti pot with salt water for the covid - it is scientifically proven via studies to limit the symptoms/breathing difficulties.) Spot on about the narcissism, too. My father is one (and alcoholic), my ex-husband was one, and my ex-fiancé was one (we’re drawn to what we know, I suppose: a lot of therapy has helped me dodge further human bullets). They have no empathy. They copy other people’s emotions to seem normal’ yet invariably overdo it (in Malice’s case, extreme emoticonning or ‘sweet X’, darling Y’. They believe themselves better looking, more intelligent, more charismatic and popular than they ever have been. They love to break the rules, to cheat and lie, and to destroy their prey’s self-esteem and -belief. Because they’re emotionally toddlers, they have extreme meltdowns - but snap back to normal in an uncanny instant. Their eyes are like the uncanny valley. I could go on, but am sure that I’ve bored all of you enough with my thoughts re: narcissism over the last hundred-odd threads.
The problem is, Malice will never, ever heal from this narcissistic wound. She won’t allow herself to be diagnosed with NPD or have therapy for it (because she believes herself more intelligent than the therapists). He dared to leave her. Even if she succeeds in sending Bianca running by sabotaging their relationship via very, very unhappy and troubled kids, she’ll still target him. At the rate she’s going she won’t outlive her mother, but it’s still going to be hell in the meantime. Some people have no better angels.

Ps Get well soon!
PPS has anyone seen @Lulugrace?
ppp(etc) Thank you, @Hiraeth, for your heartwarming and heartbreaking words yesterday. I am so glad that you found each other.
---

Sam Vaknin? He’s very well known for his narcissism/work on NPD.
I’m always heartbroken hearing about your abusive, alcoholic, narcissistic father, Autisteuse. 💚 I say that not to guilt you into speaking less of him (heavens, no—if anything I hope it’s healing for you), but just to express how sorry I am that that was your childhood, and that it became your adulthood.

My sister is four years older than me, and when college time came about she FLOCKED to a Boston school as soon as the semester began, while I was stuck in high school with my mama and father—who loves me to the ends of the bleeping earth but has a hot temper and an even hotter slapping hand. When I wept to my sister at some point about having him for a father, she firmly told me, amongst other things, that “This is the hand we were dealt. But it doesn’t have to be the hand we keep.” My point: we can change our realities despite the hardship, and I say that to EVERYONE in this thread—contributors, lurkers and all.

You can change what doesn’t serve you.

Autisteuse, I’m just so blessed that, despite still living with your abuser and dealing with his irrational chaos, you’ve nonetheless carved out an extravagant life for yourself of knowledge, pleasure, talent, and love. Had you never spoken a word about the abusive people in your life in these threads I would have NEVER in a million years guessed that you hailed from those backgrounds of torture.

I applaud you, I am amazed by you, and I honor you. 💚🥰

Also, Sam Vaknin!!!

Wow, I haven’t heard his name in SO long. I became good friends in high school with a smooth jazz musician I loved and really warmed up to his wife (an opera singer), who was always posting educational content on her Facebook profile.

That guy came up a few times and I think I followed him! Funny thing was that I didn’t even KNOW what a narcissist was at that time, haha; I guess I followed him to learn more about narcissism but my undiagnosed ADHD brain pulled me towards other subjects and I forgot about him!

What do you think of him? He’s a self-aware narcissist, isn’t he?

In my opinion, being a narcissist doesn’t automatically mean you are utter scum (as easy as that is to believe, trust me, I used to think that as well and STILL fall into that trap to this day!!)—if you are (1) self-aware of your problematic behavior, and (2) ACTIVELY working to correct that behavior for the safety and comfort of others, that is still praiseworthy! (MOO 🐄)

It’s STILL unknown how personality disorders develop, but it has been mostly agreed that they are due to a combo of genetics and environmental influences. (Example: I grew up in a severely abusive household, I developed BPD.) We can JOYOUSLY tit on narcissists who don’t want to get help because they don’t think they’re behaving wrongly (*cough* ALICE), but I personally believe that we can lend some respect to narcissists who know what they are and actively work to protect others by closely monitoring their own actions. 💚

We can almost NEVER control the environment in which we grow up. The personality disorder wasn’t your fault, but managing it is 100% your responsibility! 😍 I’m done blabbing lmao cue curtain close and tomatoes! 🎩 🍅 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I honestly don't get it, neither of them have done great living there it seems to be a huge money drain. Are custody agreements not eligible transferred to other states/countries. The legal fees are astronomical I wish she would stop being so unhinged she's even more broke because of the litigation. No one has won in this case just the lawyers a peaceful settlement would have meant more money for the family.

She's a bleeping joke bankrupting herself and her child's father in the process of revenge.
I agree.

I remember they moved to LA in 2003 on a rental and said they will make after 2 years a decision depending on if they have "made it" in LA on whether to stay there or to return to the UK.

Both pretty much only worked in Europe or the East Coast (which takes nearly as long to reach as from Europe) the following years. Ioan's sole project in LA was cancelled after 5 episodes (his other project was 8 years later and cancelled after one season). I guess it's because Ioan had his career high (King Arthur, F4) during that time and they could "afford" it but it was very foolish. Once the kids arrived it's the same old not trying to uproot the kids reasoning I guess, but it's stupid if you cant afford it.

In the interest of fairness I dont know if this is a Alice problem or both (although I suspect the former as it came by pure coincidence after they started dating and Alice bragged several times about how Ioan would have never moved to LA without her because he is too tied to his mom). I can imagine Ioan not wanting to live in rainy UK anymore either (I suspect that is the case, and that he would happily live in Oz though). However, I know for certain that if Ioan would propose to move back to Europe Alice will decline. And if Ioan prefers to stay in Cali Alice will push to move to the UK.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.