Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #211 All the finesse of a sloth on Ritalin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the siblings are colluding over inheritance. The dad and his wife will be getting on a bit now. a little vulnerable perhaps. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
In my opinion, being a narcissist doesn’t automatically mean you are utter scum (as easy as that is to believe, trust me, I used to think that as well and STILL fall into that trap to this day!!)—if you are (1) self-aware of your problematic behavior, and (2) ACTIVELY working to correct that behavior for the safety and comfort of others, that is still praiseworthy! (MOO 🐄)
I would love to know how many of them can or want to self-reflect? It can happen but it's rare. Alice is a tedious stuck record about how everyone is too blame: IG, BW, IG fans, haters, her former FMs, Trump, Tamika, Ma Gruff, the rigged courts, the useless lawyers, her useless agent, Tattlers, TSA etc
---
I wonder if the siblings are colluding over inheritance. The dad and his wife will be getting on a bit now. a little vulnerable perhaps. 😔
The step mother is a good bit younger than the father and she would get the house although maybe Tone and Phil get it after she's gone? AE will get nowt.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
How many days is it?

the stage tomorrow is also much easier than the last 3 days.

It's on the edge today though in terms of time limit (the first cut off point is in 30 minutes, he seems to be about 1 km away from it, albeit he started 40 minutes later than many others, dont know how thats accounted), though he is much closer to whole field than in previous days, so it's generally a tough day for everyone.
She needs to buy a book or two about how to become a better person.
I'm almost disappointed that she isnt buying some funny books or something on ebay knowing that it's monitored in order to troll us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Posted by Lin on the fan club page...MY BIB but she's not wrong is she?
"In case some people do not know this, the original founder of this group succumbed to cancer 5 July after a brave and harrowing battle. Deborah Servey faced it with grace and determination and my heart breaks for my Bestie every day.
I appreciate everyone who has reached out and sent their sympathies. Alice has, even after a friendship (we thought) of more than 6 years, not acknowledged it except in a series of nasty SM comments. She truly has a black soul and needs mental help.
Even the worst person would not act like Alice.

I’ll do my best to keep a positive spin on the group.
If you’d like to help please message me. I have heard from some people already and I just need a little time to consider it.
Thank you!"
_nc_ohc=MR72L0UPLKAAX_wcETu&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr8-1.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I've just had another look at the race website. I think they are all mad. It looks brutal. I think its a 7 day race.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So the judge will assess (or Yo’s team will research and put forward) what Alice could reasonably earn and take that into account.
Fascinating. I wonder at which occupation they'll base her earnings potential.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I agree.

I remember they moved to LA in 2003 on a rental and said they will make after 2 years a decision depending on if they have "made it" in LA on whether to stay there or to return to the UK.

Both pretty much only worked in Europe or the East Coast (which takes nearly as long to reach as from Europe) the following years. Ioan's sole project in LA was cancelled after 5 episodes (his other project was 8 years later and cancelled after one season). I guess it's because Ioan had his career high (King Arthur, F4) during that time and they could "afford" it but it was very foolish. Once the kids arrived it's the same old not trying to uproot the kids reasoning I guess, but it's stupid if you cant afford it.

In the interest of fairness I dont know if this is a Alice problem or both (although I suspect the former as it came by pure coincidence after they started dating and Alice bragged several times about how Ioan would have never moved to LA without her because he is too tied to his mom). I can imagine Ioan not wanting to live in rainy UK anymore either (I suspect that is the case, and that he would happily live in Oz though). However, I know for certain that if Ioan would propose to move back to Europe Alice will decline. And if Ioan prefers to stay in Cali Alice will push to move to the UK.
It's difficult, isn't it? With the benefit of hindsight perhaps it's easy to say that they should have moved back to the UK.

The thing with acting in Hollywood is that suddenly your luck can change, and you can be cast in a massive project and then earning a fortune. I think Ioan had enough good work and opportunities that it was still reasonable to think he would become a bigger Hollywood star.

What is obvious is that Alice's acting career was coming to an end by the early/mid 2010s, and she should have branched out elsewhere.

Once the girls arrived, things would have changed. They have been born and brought up in LA and are American. It would have been harder to uproot and move back to the UK.

If you love the sun and the outdoors then LA/California is probably a better place to live than in most of the UK too.
---
I would love to know how many of them can or want to self-reflect? It can happen but it's rare. Alice is a tedious stuck record about how everyone is too blame: IG, BW, IG fans, haters, her former FMs, Trump, Tamika, Ma Gruff, the rigged courts, the useless lawyers, her useless agent, Tattlers, TSA etc
---

The step mother is a good bit younger than the father and she would get the house although maybe Tone and Phil get it after she's gone? AE will get nowt.
I believe the stepmother has another child, but I'm not 100% sure.

Reactions: 6
Ffs I woke up with a sore right tit. Like I've pulled a muscle. They must have been akimbo in the night.
I'm not an Alice sock I swear.
🤣 never swear you are not Alice unless you want us to think you are. That's her main mo. I'm not me. Sorry about your tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Fascinating. I wonder at which occupation they'll base her earnings potential.
Well, it seems if she could drop off, pick up her own children, and clean her own house, she could make $3,500 a month?? 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I'm now much more interested in what Alun is doing. Alice who? 🤪

Alun took a little rest at check point 4 but is now on the move again. While I'm eating ice cream, sitting under a fan.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Even before the divorce they were struggling with the price of the bills. Move out of LA she wants champagne on a lemonade budget.
MOO - I think there a really good chance Yoan made sure there was enough for bills - but the problem was how the money was allocated. I wonder how much Alice was skimming each month for her after the divorce slush fund. At the end they were months behind on the mortgage, as well water and other utilities I believe. I worked with someone whose wife did that when they were separated. Basically stopped paying anything and pocketed the money, all the while berating him for more.

Reactions: 19
MOO - I think there a really good chance Yoan made sure there was enough for bills - but the problem was how the money was allocated. I wonder how much Alice was skimming each month for her after the divorce slush fund. At the end they were months behind on the mortgage, as well water and other utilities I believe. I worked with someone whose wife did that when they were separated. Basically stopped paying anything and pocketed the money, all the while berating him for more.
100% that is what Alice has done. Moo.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Lin: Alice has, even after a friendship (we thought) of more than 6 years, not acknowledged it except in a series of nasty SM comments. She truly has a black soul and needs mental help. Even the worst person would not act like Alice.

Maybe an exorcist is needed then? She's beyond mh help.
---
The time in LA is 7.45am and she already posting with her new sock. I notice people dgfa what the new sock says. I understand, it's BS and we heard in all before. Still she has an extra FM following her so it's a grand total of 3 now. 🤭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.