Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her telling the story attempting to mimic an accent made me think she wasn’t telling the truth.

Reactions: 18
Is it possible that Ioan didn’t support Alice privately about Weinstein because it’s a lie?
Absolutely no doubt in my mind ! I bet she never mentioned it to him in all that time and that's why he never backed her until he had to!
MAlice is a bandwagonner!

Reactions: 25
Wait, who else spews alternative facts? And bullies people? And has a cult following that they send after people they don't like or that don't agree with them? And has total disregard for the rule of law?

Thinking....🤔

MOO
PhotoCollage_20230824_203210744.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
Under California laws his driving license and passport would be seized and he'd never have been granted the bifurcated divorce.
She's banking on her supporters being too stupid to know the legalities of California laws.
And they've passed with distinction!
I'm having a very hard time believing anybody is that fookin dumb! I think they're all facilitators because if they can fookin type then they can all fookin read!
Her FMs are facilitating a massive abusive, conniving, lying, lazy hole and they know it 🤐

Reactions: 23
Wait, who else spews alternative facts? And bullies people? And has a cult following that they send after people they don't like or that don't agree with them? And has total disregard for the rule of law?

Thinking....🤔

MOOView attachment 2404900
I’ve been thinking about the “twins” all day! Except mAlice also resembles the Grinch in this photo. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm angry. I'm angry at how disgusting and hateful they are towards Bianca who has MS, has been diagnosed with MS and yet Alice who is just a raging fat drunk gets to fake illnesses and that's okay by them?
Nah duck that. I have a neurological disorder that causes me to lose all feeling on my left side whenever I have a migraine. I could be at the top of the stairs holding my child and at any moment I could have an attack. I live my life scared every day. But you know what? I work 40 hours a week on 12 hour shifts. I take my kids on holidays, days out and to the park. I live my life knowing that one day something bad will happen but I love my life anyway.
I am enraged by how they can justify Alice not working and staying at home all day shopping for illnesses online, yet are outraged by a woman with an actual illness trying to live her life. duck them.
I have the same migraine disorder. They come with symptoms of a stroke and are scary. Alice's bullshit pisses me off. There's nothing wrong with her except being lazy and entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@Big Heart, from the glossary in our wiki
Bogan - Slang meaning "Australian and New Zealand person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are considered unrefined or unsophisticated". This was one of Alice's favourite words for BW, along with 'ho', 'Instagram acrobat', 'She Devil' and 'horse teeth'. Due to the DVRO, "Tone" now makes snide comments about BW without directly naming her. See 'Socks'.
Bloody hell, that's just awful!

Reactions: 8
Her telling the story attempting to mimic an accent made me think she wasn’t telling the truth.
I've just seen in her Good Morning Britain interview from 2018, she says the incident happened in 2002, but in her Telegraph article from 2020, she says the incident happened in 2003.

I'm not saying she's lying about it, and she may have made an innocent mistake, but you would have expected her to know the exact date that it happened on. Especially if she was going to go on TV and talk about it - she should have double and triple checked to make sure.

Reactions: 18
I've just seen in her Good Morning Britain interview from 2018, she says the incident happened in 2002, but in her Telegraph article from 2020, she says the incident happened in 2003.

I'm not saying she's lying about it, and she may have made an innocent mistake, but you would have expected her to know the exact date that it happened on. Especially if she was going to go on TV and talk about it - she should have double and triple checked to make sure.

The date of the incident is subject to change according to Alice's current narrative and the amount of sympathy she may receive.

Reactions: 32
The owner of the Ashley account needs to duck off back to school and quit online abusing of disabled women. Otherwise, her future will lead nowhere but loser ville.
Screenshot_20230825_191056_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Oh ffs. Doctors are perfectly capable of diagnosing fibromyalgia nowadays. Especially if you really have it. 🙄

View attachment 2404196
A colleague of mine has DIAGNOSED fibro. She actually reminds me a lot of Bianca in that she is very sunny and positive. She has had to drop hours at work because she is quite debilitated by it now. Alice's hypochondria is an insult to people who are diagnosed.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Gawd, she’s just so unfortunate looking. It’s like she’s not got enough main chin to balance out the rest of her face.
Yes the chin is very odd isn’t it. Like it’s too short or something. It didn’t used to look like that in her younger days, I can’t quite work out what’s going on there.

Reactions: 17
Yes the chin is very odd isn’t it. Like it’s too short or something. It didn’t used to look like that in her younger days, I can’t quite work out what’s going on there.
Nothing about her looks like it did in her younger days. Her outside is reflecting her inside.

Reactions: 23
Alcohol can cause the chin to form a round shape and rolls of fat gather underneath due to dehydration mainly .

Reactions: 15

She has co-opted trauma here again. Monster.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.