Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m getting really angry at their ableist bollocks now. They obviously don’t understand the “remitting” part of relapse remitting MS which is what Bianca has. They need to do some research and reading.

Alice claims herself, in her own words on her own twitter that she’s seen over 80 doctors who can’t diagnose her. So the twitter “sock” (ahem) saying she’s been diagnosed by multiple doctors can’t remember what lie she’s told previously. She’s livid that Bianca has got a firm diagnosis and gets regular treatment.

she is literally jealous of a woman with a properly diagnosed degenerative neurological condition. Absolutely baffling. Is there another type of Munchausan or Munchausan by Proxy that we don’t yet know about?
They understand alright, they are using Bianca's MS as a stick to beat her with. If Bianca had cancer they would behave in the same manner because they can find nothing else to use against Bianca.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Not me sitting here slathered in the German Nivea cream from a few threads ago studiously googling face yoga 😂
Aye I’m with you Homie. I’m sat here greased up to duck in Weleda Skin Food, pulling ****** faces and refreshin’ like a mofo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
BTW regarding fibro diagnosis: its obviously a exclusion diagnosis, and Alice has so far claimed that her many doctors were unwilling to diagnose her (one even stating that she is the healthiest person they have ever seen). The problem with exclusion diagnosis is that many many many of the symptoms are caused by an unhealthy lifestyle such as drinking or lack of activity rather than fibro. So somebody that has throughout good blood results but drinks and is not exercising a lot will not be diagnosed by a credible doctor with fibro (which is what in fact happened here, she said something about changing 7 doctors before somebody even considered it).

Also, somebody that really has fibro or any related illness doesnt drink (or not as much as she claims) because its like drinking poison for your body.

I used to give her the benefit of the doubt because I'm a sufferer myself but everything she has claimed about this is a red flag.

---

I btw like that Bianca's latest two follows are about stuff you can do in SoCal which Alice so heavily denies is possible (I guess they are back)
2023-08-26 09_24_06-Bianca Wallace (@iambiancawallace) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png

Alice wants money
2023-08-26 09_25_30-Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png

What am I missing? I keep looking at this and I just can’t see an error. (Have only just got up though so brain not fully functioning!)
the "1 view" in text form implies that they copied the tweet from someones feed (probably private) and accidentally copied this with it. It could obviously be their own and they deleted to correct typos, but this particular user is the Queen of typos and bad grammar, so I doubt that. It's more likely they copy&pasted something they had to post. We have seen this with Tone often that he copy&pasted stuff that doesnt really fit to his writing style or was already covered by a different minion. So this is definitely happening to an extend. Alice doesnt want another Deb&Lin who with time start to have more reasonable takes.

‘Why are you so miserable and boring?? MIX ME ANOTHER DRINK!’ ~ Alice Evans

Her blind rages, booze binges and tantrums are nothing new. What the hell was he thinking??

His poor mum, I hope he at least dedicated his divorce to her.
yep, it was all so obvious from the start. must have been heartbreaking for his family to see him marrying this
Sounds like Alice wanted a vacation invite too.

View attachment 2405091
she wanted one for France in 2021 too. At a time where she had send him thousands of abusive texts already (yes, Loopy, they exist, he will not file all of them to court because a few hundreds are enough to get a DVRO), she is just not from this world

The woman is clearly dim witted, has a poor - if any - understanding of the disease, and is frankly mean. I’m also wildly offended that she thinks newly thirty-years-old is middle-aged. One wonders what nasty hand fate must have dealt her.
it's a very old Ioan fan that was mad at him for writing that letter defending Alice back in the day. Like many. Except she somehow managed to become a Alice supporter instead of a hater, which is just crazy tbh.

btw this post of them I laughed
2023-08-26 09_37_28-Posts with replies by Ashley Ganzi (@GanziAshley) _ X.png

no DVRO ever is granted by default. there are DVRO that are rejected by default. But you have to prove abuse for a DVRO, regardless if the other party turn up.

As for physical violence: Ioan stated that Alice hit him, and I believe him since I saw how Alice went nuts on that day about him on twitter. Also Ella was throwing things at Ioan, which by definition is physical violence too (depending on how severe her "dont touch me" without him touching her attacks were this counts as violence too, same with her shoving them, I cant judge either of that though because I wasnt there (so innocent until proven guilty). Accidents are by definition not physical violence.

Ioan will find work, dw. There are a lot more people involved in this film than just Will Smith, even if of course a controversial lead is helpful for him if Alice decides to defame him even more

The woman is clearly dim witted, has a poor - if any - understanding of the disease, and is frankly mean. I’m also wildly offended that she thinks newly thirty-years-old is middle-aged. One wonders what nasty hand fate must have dealt her.
no its in fact a middle aged woman herself. I recognise their style (brainless insults)

I have suspicions about some other accounts being teenagers, but I'll leave it. It isnt clear cut.

Wait, who else spews alternative facts? And bullies people? And has a cult following that they send after people they don't like or that don't agree with them? And has total disregard for the rule of law?

Thinking....🤔

MOOView attachment 2404900
OMG THEY LOOK THE SAME: ALICE AND HER HERO LOOK THE SAME

I used to think she was a HW victim, but now I really don't know. She just lies so much about everything. Plus she loves being the centre of attention.
same, I'm sure he was creepy or something to her. but the incident she described fitted zero to his modus operandi. Plus the way she excitingly talked about this (a bit like her yaaaay-ing supposedly being abused by Ioan) is a huge red flag.

Reactions: 33
Not me sitting here slathered in the German Nivea cream from a few threads ago studiously googling face yoga 😂
Do it! Exercise works for the body and for the face. The cosmetic industry conveniently missed out the fact that outer skin is only one part of the composition of the face. Creams work to an extent on the skin. Exercise - on muscle and fascia and fatty layers (as well as healthy eating) x
To keep on topic: if mAlice wasnt so lazy she could have used her internet addiction to look up good free advice online and follow it - she would look much better!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The Fibro thing- well here is my $26’s worth.

6 years ago, suddenly at like 42, I became just really unwell. Achy, exhausted to the point of unable to walk much. Hair fell out. Anxiety through the roof. Insomnia. Hot and cold sweats. Tested for everything, I did have low thyroid and anemia but after treatment my symptoms persisted. I was convinced I was seriously ill and it was being missed. I’ll admit I started to neck wine every night as it really did give a few hours break from feeling tit- but I’d pay for it the next day by feeling even worse.

long story short after 3 years of this hell my GP said it was Fibro. I researched it and didn’t feel that was right but he insisted and diagnosed. Then my periods stopped (I was 45). It was only then it dawned I’d gone through early menopause. I started HRT and 90% of symptoms disappeared within weeks.

Just wanted to point out that even when diagnosed it’s not always right. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 49
same, I'm sure he was creepy or something to her. but the incident she described fitted zero to his modus operandi. Plus the way she excitingly talked about this (a bit like her yaaaay-ing supposedly being abused by Ioan) is a huge red flag.
. I had to go to the police station and report a sexual assault recently. (Someone’s hand put where it doesn’t belong - wasn’t done to me). It was the worst experience of my life and I’ve had some pretty bad life experiences tbh. I sat in the station for 5 hrs while the person was questioned no less than 4 times by 4 different officers. I can tell you that if you are assaulted it’s incredibly hard to speak of it or even admit it. It took nearly a week just to get into the police station to even face it. I know everyone is different but I think the vast majority would be in my boat. You want to heal and move past it, you don’t want to speak of it not like that. I couldn’t even imagine doing an interview on it and reliving it

• Heart
Reactions: 35
This (quote from @welp ’s post above) made me laugh:
many doctors were unwilling to diagnose her (one even stating that she is the healthiest person they have ever seen).

Is this doctor friends with the (gay) therapist who said he couldn’t believe Ioan left the most amazing woman he’d ever met? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

6 years ago, suddenly at like 42, I became just really unwell. Achy, exhausted to the point of unable to walk much. Hair fell out. Anxiety through the roof. Insomnia. Hot and cold sweats. Tested for everything, I did have low thyroid and anemia but after treatment my symptoms persisted. I was convinced I was seriously ill and it was being missed. I’ll admit I started to neck wine every night as it really did give a few hours break from feeling tit- but I’d pay for it the next day by feeling even worse.

long story short after 3 years of this hell my GP said it was Fibro. I researched it and didn’t feel that was right but he insisted and diagnosed. Then my periods stopped (I was 45). It was only then it dawned I’d gone through early menopause. I started HRT and 90% of symptoms disappeared within weeks.

Good overview of "wastebasket diagnoses" here:

Reactions: 14
I think part of it is because yes, she's not the centre of attention, but I also think she's sitting in that very unnatural way, with her head held up high and looking down her nose in order to make her neck seem less slimmer and with fewer chins.
Kerching!! Exactly what I think, the effort to keep her slack jowls looking taught (ish) must have been the most use her muscles have had in years! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kerching!! Exactly what I think, the effort to keep her slack jowls looking taught (ish) must have been the most use her muscles have had in years! ;)
Her fingers work overtime on that keyboard. Must have thee most well exercised fingers in the history of fingers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can I just point out that I love my kids immensely and I’m so proud of them, and even proud of myself for the loving relationships that we’ve created between us, but I would never ever refer to that as “an honest love affair”?

Who talks like that? It’s so weird
If a father had said that about his children the reaction from the audience would be vastly different.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Alcohol can cause the chin to form a round shape and rolls of fat gather underneath due to dehydration mainly .
I got sober 18 months ago (I think following this story helped me make that decision to be honest!) I have a similar frame and when I was drinking heavily I had massive tummy and under chin bloat - I definitely think it’s alcohol/stress/ no sleep / hormonal thing - as it all happened quite quickly for her ie over Covid right? It was the same for me -gained 30 lbs and to be honest also started acting really badly. 3 sharp ones +++ not good.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

When I was reading through your post I was thinking to myself that sounds like the Peri menopause to me, then I saw your last bit. I had some really weird symptoms with mine for a good few years as well as hair falling out, terrible anxiety, painful stiff hip that was diagnosed as osteoarthritis. I went on HRT (privately) and most symptoms went including the hip pain. Unfortunately I’m not allowed to continue having HRT due to family history, plus it started to disagree with me. So now manage it with Calcium D Glucarate and other supporting supplements and that works wonders on my MH and physical symptoms. Plus, I only ever have a couple of drinks on a Saturday now as found out that drinking and menopause moods do not mix and it’s definitely not worth going there!

Alice must feel like tit most days given her lifestyle and I can’t even begin to imagine what state her MH is in. I expect she is misusing stuff to try and get a balance to function but really she just needs to quit what she is doing and she will start to feel better!

Ps. I know she will never do this as this vitriol and love of a good scrap on SM is her norm. BTW, have you noticed that in true Alice fashion the main sock, (that has posted over 120 tweets in the last 24 hrs,) is trawling through old accounts and old tweets and answering them! It’s bizarre that they thrive on all of this vileness, every day since early 2021 this is what we have been seeing! The names might change but the BS remains the same and no end in sight ever!🤯

moo🐮

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No one calls their relationship with their children a ‘love affair’. No one sane, that is.

Reactions: 47
Can I just point out that I love my kids immensely and I’m so proud of them, and even proud of myself for the loving relationships that we’ve created between us, but I would never ever refer to that as “an honest love affair”?

Who talks like that? It’s so weird
Alice, that's who talks like that!
Those girls are Alice's currency, the exchange rate is however going to decrease the older and wiser they get.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I also noticed the main sock was replying to really old tweets. Such an Alice thing to do. Someone needs to actually track her account and catch her.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.