Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen in her Good Morning Britain interview from 2018, she says the incident happened in 2002, but in her Telegraph article from 2020, she says the incident happened in 2003.

I'm not saying she's lying about it, and she may have made an innocent mistake, but you would have expected her to know the exact date that it happened on. Especially if she was going to go on TV and talk about it - she should have double and triple checked to make sure.

“Surely he can see I’m an intelligent person”
What does she even mean by that.

I don’t believe a lot of what she’s saying here. I would believe they were in the same place at the same time so others could confirm they were present in the same location but after that I think it’s made up. She over describes everything unnecessarily which is very common with liars. It sounds very well rehearsed but untrue.

Reactions: 21
. I had to go to the police station and report a sexual assault recently. (Someone’s hand put where it doesn’t belong - wasn’t done to me). It was the worst experience of my life and I’ve had some pretty bad life experiences tbh. I sat in the station for 5 hrs while the person was questioned no less than 4 times by 4 different officers. I can tell you that if you are assaulted it’s incredibly hard to speak of it or even admit it. It took nearly a week just to get into the police station to even face it. I know everyone is different but I think the vast majority would be in my boat. You want to heal and move past it, you don’t want to speak of it not like that. I couldn’t even imagine doing an interview on it and reliving it
This is my experience. It’s not spoken about gleefully as she does it, and her retelling of it is off. She couldn’t accuse him outright of anything in a hotel room because she couldn’t fabricate that, she could say they met at a bar. Her narrative changed didn’t it? Ioan was there and was late or something different to this version she told Piers. It’s off, I don’t believe her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The woman is clearly dim witted, has a poor - if any - understanding of the disease, and is frankly mean. I’m also wildly offended that she thinks newly thirty-years-old is middle-aged. One wonders what nasty hand fate must have dealt her.
Oh sorry I thought the unemployed middle aged woman was mAlice 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Funny how Alice has absolutely no evidence of being diagnosed with fibromyalgia and yet B has shared scans, X-rays, photos of surgery and scars and being hooked up to drips regarding her ms and they still say B is lying!
These people can have evidence shoved under their noses and they still deny, deny, deny! It wouldn’t be difficult to get these people into a cult, they’re just idiots! I guess they technically are already in a cult- the Alice Cult… the Calice!

Reactions: 37
“Surely he can see I’m an intelligent person”
What does she even mean by that.

I don’t believe a lot of what she’s saying here. I would believe they were in the same place at the same time so others could confirm they were present in the same location but after that I think it’s made up. She over describes everything unnecessarily which is very common with liars. It sounds very well rehearsed but untrue.
Weinstein can’t disclaim what she says because that implicates him in the other cases were he was actually found guilty.

It’s funny how anyone she ever talks to tells her she’s the most beautiful or most intelligent creature ever. It’s narcissism 101. You might be Tenerife but a narc is “eleven”erife. They also only continue relationships with lap dogs like the FM’s who they can easily manipulate and lie to. Anyone that challenges their narrative gets dumped. Anyone not vociferously going at others on their behalf gets dumped. They question everyone else’s intelligence/ credentials while having no redeeming qualities or talent. Alice sits there with no discernible income with her (very few) puppets on a string. For Tone it’s the chance of making some money, his businesses have failed over and over again and he lives a rather pathetic life. Albeit because of an allegedly serious illness, but still, no discernible income from him. She has trashed him before and called him an alcoholic waster with relationship problems. Now he’s useful to her (or at least his Twitter account is) he’s the best thing since sliced bread. She will drop him as soon as the spousal support is finalised. Transactional relationships are a narc bread and butter. The others go to bat for blue tick chasing. I doubt any single person in the Uk would even know who Alice is, so I truly find it bizarre that Marcia etc cling on like limpets. I don’t understand her pull to be fair. I imagine they found her endearing and funny, I never have, it was the Lorraine interview that I first came across her. They share political views and rather bizarrely, so do I to an extent. That would not make me use social media that my friends and family see to abuse complete strangers (I’d rather do it here 😂)
Narcs tend not to have long term relationships with family either, they get sick of their pish. Sick of the lies and manipulation. Narcs also tend to ask others for money, they will plead poverty and gets loans (not Ioan’s 😏) or resort to crowdfunding as we’ve seen here. My ex-husband did this one. Except he would send a pic of the same account with the exact same amount of money in it each time he sent it. It wasn’t $26! Narcs play the victim, they can’t adult in anyway and like to play the damsel in distress who needs your support so much right now. They catastrophise absolutely everything, for fun. Especially if it means disrupting your family time. They like to make you choose them over your other friends. You have to always prove your loyalty to them while they continually let you down. Everything is a drama. (See latest flying drama for our poor wee Alice) Simple everyday things are never simple.
She’s a witch and leaves a trail of broken relationships and hurt people in her wake. In this case her ex-husband and children are the only three people left for her to play games with. Any mother who deliberately behaves like this towards her own children purely for revenge doesn’t deserve them. She sexualises them and talks about love affairs and finally being in love with them. It’s disturbing because she’s never truly loved anyone, but herself.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
What is a bogan in Australian slang?
Bogan: Australian slang for a person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are unrefined or unsophisticated
Of which Bianca is the complete opposite! mAlice however 😏🤣
---
The owner of the Ashley account needs to duck off back to school and quit online abusing of disabled women. Otherwise, her future will lead nowhere but loser ville.View attachment 2404957
Middle aged 🤣🤣
What does that make mAlice then a geriatric?
Ans yes this account is pure vile, I'm sure it been reported many times, yet it still there 🤬
---
Why does she think anyone gives a tit about her Twitter name? Why bother to post it?

ALICE, NOBODY CARES WHAT YOUR TWITTER NAME IS.

Infuriating bleep.
Right and why use you're bio to update the situation on your insta name 🙄
It's easy to get it changed in even if you have a blue tick. You just remove the blue tick, change the name and pay for your blue tick again....its really not that bleeping hard...then again I suppose mAlice assumes doing something like this as "work" 🤣
---
I've been reporting them on almost every post. I had to stop working (disability) years ago and have a lot of time on my hands. Unlike Alice, I'm still happily married and don't need to support myself.
---
duck you, warthog. The queen of mean herself told everyone that she was not diagnosed with fibro. If she had it, it can be diagnosed. My Dr took 5 years with my fibro. Everything else I have was more easily diagnosed.
And for the duck head, people with disabilities can do almost everything anyone else can do. I do swim, kayak, and vacation with fibro, degenerative disk disease, trigeminal neuralgia, migraine, and RA.
Alice is an idiot.

View attachment 2405069
---
Who the hell would refer to their relationship with their children as an honest love affair. I hope the GAL and custody evaluator see this.

View attachment 2405076
BIB we've gotta get that into a title thread somehow!
My neighbour as fibro, she has two jobs, because she needs and wants to work! Some days she's fine, then other days she whacked and literally cannot move 😔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Right and why use you're bio to update the situation on your insta name 🙄
It's easy to get it changed in even if you have a blue tick. You just remove the blue tick, change the name and pay for your blue tick again....its really not that bleeping hard...then again I suppose mAlice assumes doing something like this as "work" 🤣
Like Tone not being able to log out of his Twitter/X. Then when he was logged out, he was banned by he fbi or some bullshit.
Thread title: Curioser & curiouser, she’s still a Gruff when it’s not that tough to change it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Kinda love we are talking about chronic pain and Botox here! I’m late diagnosed adhd and realised I have fibro and hyper mobility which gave me chronic pain- common co-morbidity. Any tattlers here in Melbourne Aus who have jaw pain, go to the TMJ and facial pain clinic in Caulfield. Changed my fuckin life

• Heart
Reactions: 23
. I had to go to the police station and report a sexual assault recently. (Someone’s hand put where it doesn’t belong - wasn’t done to me). It was the worst experience of my life and I’ve had some pretty bad life experiences tbh. I sat in the station for 5 hrs while the person was questioned no less than 4 times by 4 different officers. I can tell you that if you are assaulted it’s incredibly hard to speak of it or even admit it. It took nearly a week just to get into the police station to even face it. I know everyone is different but I think the vast majority would be in my boat. You want to heal and move past it, you don’t want to speak of it not like that. I couldn’t even imagine doing an interview on it and reliving it
Oh hun, im really sorry you were subjected to sexual abuse 😔 and then to be questioned 4 times on it, like you're the one not telling the truth - arseholes! I hope you manage to heal and move past this horrible experience 🩷🩷

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I got sober 18 months ago (I think following this story helped me make that decision to be honest!) I have a similar frame and when I was drinking heavily I had massive tummy and under chin bloat - I definitely think it’s alcohol/stress/ no sleep / hormonal thing - as it all happened quite quickly for her ie over Covid right? It was the same for me -gained 30 lbs and to be honest also started acting really badly. 3 sharp ones +++ not good.
Congratulations on 18mths sober 🩷 that's a huge achievement, I hope you're proud of yourself 💪🏻
I have a few friends that are teetotal these days, some because of the reason you've stated and some because they are getting older, partied too hard and now want to focus on their health.
Pre covid I used to go out nearly every weekend and in my 20s and 30s I partied hard. I don't anymore, not how I used too, than hangover and anxiety isn't worth it. That being said I am going to Notting Hill carnival tomorrow and will deffo be having a few drinks.
I have toyed with going teetotal over the last few years myself.
Again I congratulate you on your 18mths sobriety 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.