Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like Alice wanted a vacation invite too.

View attachment 2405091
Hold on. The younger one wanted to kill herself if she was made to see her dad, but now they would've loved to go on a vacation outside California with their dad and by default Big Bird too? Ain't never going to happen Big Bird, you are never going to swan around again as Ioan's +1. The kids will eventually join their dad on vacation again but you will not. Suck on that, you fruitcake.

Reactions: 54
ā€˜Why are you so miserable and boring?? MIX ME ANOTHER DRINK!ā€™ ~ Alice Evans

Her blind rages, booze binges and tantrums are nothing new. What the hell was he thinking??

His poor mum, I hope he at least dedicated his divorce to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 48
Yes the chin is very odd isnā€™t it. Like itā€™s too short or something. It didnā€™t used to look like that in her younger days, I canā€™t quite work out whatā€™s going on there.
With age and often times different conditions and traits adding to it, the muscles and ligaments of the face shorten and pull skull bones together. The face "shrinks" and becomes rounder. She probably clenches her jaw/ greets her teeth in her sleep (various nuerological reasons for that condition Bruxism) and as the result, her jaw muscles got overly strong and pull the jaw up and in. The reason I know is because I have similar problem. My face was different shape from her though - always long and slim but with what they call ā€œreseeding" chin - very big issue for me especially now when its all about nice defined chin. I was lucky to find amazing osteopathic doctor online who explains the physiology behind ageing and how you can help (not stop it but influence the way you age and get rid of issues that are not ageing). The picture attached is very awkwardly done but good illustration of what happens with the chin and face shape when there is an issue with jaw muscles.
What the hell is going on with the neck though Ive no idea. I suspect its a combination of bad posture (even at the con she lifts chin up instead of keeping all her back and shoulders straight as well as stretching the neck upwards) and some blotched cosmetic procedures.
IMG_2818.jpeg

edited to add another good illustration (not a fan of botox but in this instance the difference is amazing) - the before pic is very similar to mAlice issue
IMG_2819.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Iā€™m getting really angry at their ableist bollocks now. They obviously donā€™t understand the ā€œremittingā€ part of relapse remitting MS which is what Bianca has. They need to do some research and reading.
Well said, Bingo.

The laser focus on BS's MS is disturbing, and the falsehoods about RRMS and outdated assumptions are disgusting.

Unfortunately I've seen that on Tattle too lately. There was even a comment last night that B will end up bedbound so knows she has to swim while she can. It sounded like something from a dirty sock!

Wait, who else spews alternative facts? And bullies people? And has a cult following that they send after people they don't like or that don't agree with them? And has total disregard for the rule of law?

Thinking....šŸ¤”

MOOView attachment 2404900
šŸ“£ LOCK HER UP

• Heart
Reactions: 16
With age and often times different conditions and traits adding to it, the muscles and ligaments of the face shorten and pull skull bones together. The face "shrinks" and becomes rounder. She probably clenches her jaw/ greets her teeth in her sleep (various nuerological reasons for that condition Bruxism) and as the result, her jaw muscles got overly strong and pull the jaw up and in. The reason I know is because I have similar problem. My face was different shape from her though - always long and slim but with what they call ā€œreseeding" chin - very big issue for me especially now when its all about nice defined chin. I was lucky to find amazing osteopathic doctor online who explains the physiology behind ageing and how you can help (not stop it but influence the way you age and get rid of issues that are not ageing). The picture attached is very awkwardly done but good illustration of what happens with the chin and face shape when there is an issue with jaw muscles.
What the hell is going on with the neck though Ive no idea. I suspect its a combination of bad posture (even at the con she lifts chin up instead of keeping all her back and shoulders straight as well as stretching the neck upwards) and some blotched cosmetic procedures.
View attachment 2405141
edited to add another good illustration (not a fan of botox but in this instance the difference is amazing) - the before pic is very similar to mAlice issue
View attachment 2405146
Have I gone down a rabbit hole of Russian face exercises!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hoopla, that bottom pic is such an uncanny likeness of Alice's profile! Like the grimace type face she has now. Resting grimace face.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have I gone down a rabbit hole of Russian face exercises!

This dude is amazing! He is Ukranian actually but speaks russian and lived in Moscow past 10 years or so (immigrated now of course) and married to a russian girl (just another little illustration of an unspeakable tragedy this war is)

Reactions: 10

This dude is amazing! He is Ukranian actually but speaks russian and lived in Moscow past 10 years or so (immigrated now of course) and married to a russian girl (just another little illustration of an unspeakable tragedy this war is)
But why work when you could just shell out $26 for some botox and look like the incomparable Queen Alice of the flying monkeys and brain dead?

---
BIB :LOL: Shout out to @Mad Betty for the uncanny photo.

So nice of @Feather fans to share a helpful video for Alice while she's on a late night lurk. šŸ¤­
Oh tit did I miss that it was oor mad Betty that posted it? I've been awake again for so longggggg. (7.50am here, been awake since 2am or so)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
RE MS, there are 2 current British athletes (Twins) competing with an MS diagnosis, one has just won a silver at the World Athletic Championship.
There is also an association for people with diagnosed MS in the military - which means that they are still able to reach the fitness and capability standards.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@Hiraeth congrats, you have taken over my chief hag title apparently

lol, i like the "malignant narcissist" one because she heard it from one of her minions (not the first time they dont understand the terms they are using). For the dumb people out there (Alice fans): There is an outside chance that Ioan is a narc too, most famous people and especially actors are to an extent. However, Ioan CANNOT be a malignant narcissist under any circumstances, only Alice can, because she is extreme/open, but even for her it's not certain because a malignant narcissist is literally a psychopath. If Ioan is an narc he is covert/vulnerable one, Alice is a grandiose/overt one at the very least.

Anyway, she was busy last night again: We start with today's joke of the day
2023-08-26 08_41_33-from_aliceevansgruf3 - Search _ X.png

This - as always - is nonsense: In order to end a divorce you either file a settlement (which Ioan's team tried to negotiate for ages) or you are filing requests for orders (those hearings) to reach a solution. So if anything it's the other way around: Alice doesnt want it to end (this isnt necessarly true either, it's natural that the one who asked for the divorce asks for most of the orders, but respondend can do the same, if they want to have the divorce end and think petitioner is stalling it they would)

as for the PS: you will see Alice, we all read the prenup
2023_08_26_08_42_19_aliceevansgruff_on_X_ElsaFreeze16_WakeUp333333_DailyMailCeleb_PS_AE_pote.png

Yes, my charming self unlike your army knows how to read financial reports. that's why I also know that Ioan pays support
welp.png

2023-08-26 08_48_44-Gruffudd Income and Expense Declaration.pdf - Adobe Acrobat Pro (64-bit).png

they really should start to read them, apparently in Alice land they dont exist
FA.png

They REALLY should read them

PS: no it wouldnt be in the papers, it would only be in the papers if Alice files a order for temporary child support. There are reasons why she doesnt do that that everyone who has a brain (not Alice fans) knows
verified.png

More misinformation: Ella was only 1 year on that school, and judging by their text messages Ioan didnt even wanted to enroll her. Ella seems less stable than Elsie anyway, we know of several school changes before that already. Elsie had consistently one school until Alice decided to change that.
school.png

pacifying your abuser is the #1 strategy to survive. And based on old interviews he had to do this form the start :(

the way they are running with these typical victim blaming myths is pretty heartbreaking since usually woman are the ones who are descredited like this when they survive

zero indication about Bianca so far. he doesnt even mention her in interviews, he didnt had to sweet explain away one of her tantrums yet either.
pacifying.png

Literally everyone is using nannys to work, in most cases nannies are also the better parents (certainly the case here). In Alice's case it wouldnt even cause much more cost since she has the nanny despite not working (which is crazy for someone that claims to be broken)
nanny.png

Heroic Alice needs to explain all of this how she survived 3 years with 8k residuals per year, some DM interview cash, 5k GFM and 2k cameo first in WeHO with pool then in Beverly Hills. She should make a Netflix show about stretching your budget to the max. Eh?

She should also make investigative documentary about how Ioan managed to bribe a forensic accountant into filing fake reports
destitute.png

Alice, mate, seriously stick to one narrative. you are simulteanously complaining about him not dropping the kids and him dropping the kids. I get that works on your 1 braincelled fans, but everyone with a clear head thinks you are crazy
narrative.png

Are the kids ok with seeing Bianca as long as it's on a yacht in Europe?
remember how Alice seriously claimed the kids were desperate to see him in Cannes, when Ella didnt even wanted to see him in LA and when it was clear by the Covid rules at the time in France that they couldnt realistically come.

Alice is always running with at least two very opposing narratives which is just utterly hilarious, because if she was just running with one she would have a lot more support as a lot less people would realize the lies, but she cant help herself because running with two different narratives also means double the amount you can trash talk about someone

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Don't know if this one has been shared yet but damn... look at her body language when she's not the center of attention
She always looks so belligerent. Even in a normal nice setting she looks like she is two seconds from starting a fight. It must have been awful to live with.

Reactions: 33

lol, i like the "malignant narcissist" one because she heard it from one of her minions (not the first time they dont understand the terms they are using). For the dumb people out there (Alice fans): There is an outside chance that Ioan is a narc too, most famous people and especially actors are to an extent. However, Ioan CANNOT be a malignant narcissist under any circumstances, only Alice can, because she is extreme/open, but even for her it's not certain because a malignant narcissist is literally a psychopath. If Ioan is an narc he is covert/vulnerable one, Alice is a grandiose/overt one at the very least.

Anyway, she was busy last night again: We start with today's joke of the day
View attachment 2405165
This - as always - is nonsense: In order to end a divorce you either file a settlement (which Ioan's team tried to negotiate for ages) or you are filing requests for orders (those hearings) to reach a solution. So if anything it's the other way around: Alice doesnt want it to end (this isnt necessarly true either, it's natural that the one who asked for the divorce asks for most of the orders, but respondend can do the same, if they want to have the divorce end and think petitioner is stalling it they would)

as for the PS: you will see Alice, we all read the prenup
View attachment 2405166
Yes, my charming self unlike your army knows how to read financial reports. that's why I also know that Ioan pays support
View attachment 2405192
View attachment 2405170
they really should start to read them, apparently in Alice land they dont exist
View attachment 2405174
They REALLY should read them

PS: no it wouldnt be in the papers, it would only be in the papers if Alice files a order for temporary child support. There are reasons why she doesnt do that that everyone who has a brain (not Alice fans) knows
View attachment 2405176
More misinformation: Ella was only 1 year on that school, and judging by their text messages Ioan didnt even wanted to enroll her. Ella seems less stable than Elsie anyway, we know of several school changes before that already. Elsie had consistently one school until Alice decided to change that.
View attachment 2405171
pacifying your abuser is the #1 strategy to survive. And based on old interviews he had to do this form the start :(

the way they are running with these typical victim blaming myths is pretty heartbreaking since usually woman are the ones who are descredited like this when they survive

zero indication about Bianca so far. he doesnt even mention her in interviews, he didnt had to sweet explain away one of her tantrums yet either.
View attachment 2405178
Literally everyone is using nannys to work, in most cases nannies are also the better parents (certainly the case here). In Alice's case it wouldnt even cause much more cost since she has the nanny despite not working (which is crazy for someone that claims to be broken)
View attachment 2405181
Heroic Alice needs to explain all of this how she survived 3 years with 8k residuals per year, some DM interview cash, 5k GFM and 2k cameo first in WeHO with pool then in Beverly Hills. She should make a Netflix show about stretching your budget to the max. Eh?

She should also make investigative documentary about how Ioan managed to bribe a forensic accountant into filing fake reports
View attachment 2405184
Alice, mate, seriously stick to one narrative. you are simulteanously complaining about him not dropping the kids and him dropping the kids. I get that works on your 1 braincelled fans, but everyone with a clear head thinks you are crazy
View attachment 2405186

remember how Alice seriously claimed the kids were desperate to see him in Cannes, when Ella didnt even wanted to see him in LA and when it was clear by the Covid rules at the time in France that they couldnt realistically come.

Alice is always running with at least two very opposing narratives which is just utterly hilarious, because if she was just running with one she would have a lot more support as a lot less people would realize the lies, but she cant help herself because running with two different narratives also means double the amount you can trash talk about someone
I remember the Cannes rants. Unlike Alice I remember things she spouts off about.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Okay, cool. It'll be someone else tomorrow.
---
What am I missing? I keep looking at this and I just canā€™t see an error. (Have only just got up though so brain not fully functioning!)
Look at the very last 2 lines of the tweet. It's what you would get if you copy-pasted from a social media page or messaging app and copied a little too much when you highlighted everything in order to copy it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.