Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice & her odd socks are not the full chest of drawers 🤣

More than 60 posts from the AEG account yesterday. Definitely an addiction.

Someone needs a hobby or a job.
Not the full chest of drawers😂😂😂 I am howling louder than my dogs. They are both giving me such a look, and Mr Looo is shaking his head and side eyeing me, having heard me snorting like a pig for the hour.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Quoting myself to say I don't think Alice has autism, but I'm not an expert on it.

I think her behavioural tics and strange body language are things she's picked up over the last few years. Maybe from spending most of her time inside the house, arguing with people on the internet, and not interacting with many people in real life.

I know we frequently cite this interview with Alice from French TV from the 90s, but it shows someone who is behaving perfectly according to social norms. The difference between here and the video from her con is that she is the centre of attention. She knows everyone in the studio is hanging onto her words, and she's also flirty and charming.

---

I totally agree with you that she if off kilter in everything she does - her fashion sense; her handbags; her anecdotes about being a perfect mother with perfect kids and how they all love each other the most and never fight; and the entire way in which she's handled this divorce.
I’ve long thought Alice had something wrong with her. She has no boundaries whatsoever, no empathy, no self control, and she’s loud and obnoxious. She forces herself on others “cough” men, she believes everyone thinks she is drop dead gorgeous, and oh so funny and charming. Some of these traits definitely line up with overt/covert narcissism and bpd. I don’t know exactly what are diagnoses are but I do know this. It’s probably multiple.

Reactions: 36
I like how she is asking unrelated counter questions when somebody is handing her arse
1000014905.jpg

If you want a "check" that specifically says "child support" ask the court Alice. It will be less than what you get now transfered to your pocket account but at least CHILD SUPPORT will be written on it.

Do. It.
1000014907.jpg

yep. rightly so. he begged her to not come out because it may make them unemployable and put their kids future in danger. not only she came out (which is her right imo but given what her stance on marriage is not) but she also dragged him into it despite him begging her to leave him out. She was selfish to the core. But unlike her Ioan had the class to not drag her in public for this.

btw Loopy's idea of coercive control is trying to stop obsessive and damaging behavior (like her twitter spats)...another term he is misusing spectaculary
1000014907.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm angry. I'm angry at how disgusting and hateful they are towards Bianca who has MS, has been diagnosed with MS and yet Alice who is just a raging fat drunk gets to fake illnesses and that's okay by them?
Nah duck that. I have a neurological disorder that causes me to lose all feeling on my left side whenever I have a migraine. I could be at the top of the stairs holding my child and at any moment I could have an attack. I live my life scared every day. But you know what? I work 40 hours a week on 12 hour shifts. I take my kids on holidays, days out and to the park. I live my life knowing that one day something bad will happen but I love my life anyway.
I am enraged by how they can justify Alice not working and staying at home all day shopping for illnesses online, yet are outraged by a woman with an actual illness trying to live her life. duck them.
Let’s not forget B is a DA survivor as well and those disgusting pigs including men have been verbally abusing her every day for over two and a half years!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I do think that it's an absolute tragedy how Alice has let her hatred, jealousy and bitterness take over her whole life. It's also shocking how the alcohol abuse has robbed her of her looks, you wouldn't recognise her as the same person, she looks healthy, vibrant and happy in that video.
She really is a stupid woman, she had it all and she's let it just slip through her fingers.
She was still a narcissist though. Still devoid of empathy, still using people and wounding people.

She just looked better and could play the game better.

Reactions: 35
Is it possible that Ioan didn’t support Alice privately about Weinstein because it’s a lie?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
@Big Heart, from the glossary in our wiki
Bogan - Slang meaning "Australian and New Zealand person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are considered unrefined or unsophisticated". This was one of Alice's favourite words for BW, along with 'ho', 'Instagram acrobat', 'She Devil' and 'horse teeth'. Due to the DVRO, "Tone" now makes snide comments about BW without directly naming her. See 'Socks'.

• Sick
  • Wow
I'll probably get done by the moderator again, but please will someone tell me what the buggery bollocks is a Bogan?
What is a bogan in Australian slang?
Bogan: Australian slang for a person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are unrefined or unsophisticated

• Heart
  • Wow
@Big Heart, from the glossary in our wiki
Bogan - Slang meaning "Australian and New Zealand person whose speech, clothing, attitude and behaviour are considered unrefined or unsophisticated". This was one of Alice's favourite words for BW, along with 'ho', 'Instagram acrobat', 'She Devil' and 'horse teeth'. Due to the DVRO, "Tone" now makes snide comments about BW without directly naming her. See 'Socks'.
AnneinHever beat me to it :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Is it possible that Ioan didn’t support Alice privately about Weinstein because it’s a lie?
Oddly I'm watching She Said, which about this, many actresses are mentioned, Ashley Judd, obviously, Paltrow, plus other well known actresses and people that worked for him as writers etc, no mention of mAlice funnily enough.
I don't like saying this because it involves abuse, and I hate to be wrong, but I think she's lying and just wanted the exposure, keep herself in the press.
---
View attachment 2404807

Those unguarded moments when your neck rolls are on full display.
And your jawline disappears, you literally cannot see it from her side profile 👀

Reactions: 26
Oddly I'm watching She Said, which about this, many actresses are mentioned, Ashley Judd, obviously, Paltrow, plus other well known actresses and people that worked for him as writers etc, no mention of mAlice funnily enough.
I don't like saying this because it involves abuse, and I hate to be wrong, but I think she's lying and just wanted the exposure, keep herself in the press.
Agree, for me it’s the way she talks so blatantly and brazenly about it. She revels in the details the way Loopy does with descriptions of abuse.

Reactions: 28
I used to think she was a HW victim, but now I really don't know. She just lies so much about everything. Plus she loves being the centre of attention.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.