Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Alice said on IG that she will no longer mention her ex-husband. How long will this resolution last?

• One day

Votes: 173 51.3%
  • Two days

Votes: 56 16.6%
  • Three days

Votes: 36 10.7%
  • Four days

Votes: 29 8.6%
  • 5-7 days

Votes: 28 8.3%
  • 1 week - 2 weeks

Votes: 11 3.3%
  • 2 weeks - 4 weeks

Votes: 3 0.9%
  • Longer than 4 weeks

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @M33L4 for the winning thread title!

Recap
  • Alice came back from her con in Georgia, and had a drama with her flight back.
  • There don't seem to be many photos of Alice and fans from the con on social media.
  • The candle-making event Alice was meant to be taking part in didn't seem to take place, as she was on her way to the airport when it was due to happen.
  • Alice’s socks are back in business since she came back from the con.
  • Alice started to follow Caspar from TVD on Instagram, and he followed her back.
  • Alice is using her Instagram bio as a replacement for Twitter, and is claiming she wants to change her Instagram name, but there are no good combinations involving “Alice Evans” left. Tattle Turds pointed out that “alice.evans” seems to be available.
  • On her Instagram bio, Alice says she will not talk about her ex-husband again.
  • The Daily Mail have just published a story which is favourable to Ioan, so expect fireworks/increased sock activity in Beverly Hills tonight.
  • @welp posted Alice’s account (from her anonymous Quora account) from several years ago (when Big E was 7) of doing edibles while Ioan was away and she was alone with her children.
  • For the poll above, it only applies to Alice's official account. Sock accounts do not count.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Today in: Alice's main minions living in an alternate universe
1.png

How exactly is the "sore loser" mentally abusing your Queen? How is he not quietly living his life, unlike Alice he isnt doing anything
2.png

they keep repeating this over and over while simultenously complaining about legal abuse. As always lacking the sharpness. Dw, you will see that the Restraining Order will work beautifully for the custody fight. Too bad that Loopy hasnt told you this and instead tit about the Cali Law that doesnt exist
3.png

no comment, coz this is breathtakingly delusional
4.png

Fake force smiles is literally Alice's IG in a nutshell, even now'

"people are starting to wake up" - wherea are these people?
5.png

Idiot, he has a loving family and friends overseas unlike Alice, and will easily find someone else. Also he has kids, even if his abuser does everything in her power not to.
6.png

they praised btw someone here that when confronted with evidence just throws insults. I guess now it makes sense why they support Alice if thats what they think backing up with evidence is
7.png

I didnt want to say this, but yesterday my American-based cousin posted pics of the Con on IG (I didnt know she was attending), I was curious and PMed her about Alice. She literally said she didnt notice her at all

This is common with Alice. She once emailed Lin that Ioan was allowed on cockpit on a flight home from Brisbane because the pilot is a big Harrow fan. This was obviously BS. She has a huge history with exagerating popularity. She did this to Ioan when they were together, she did to the kids (they are famous kids) and she does it to her now.
8.png

yet again more lies: he didnt refused to pay for it. He couldnt pay for it. 50k tuition is a lot, you need to be braindead to hold this against anyone who isnt very rich

However, Alice has pulled Elsie out of her longterm school without any reason except that she is too lazy to drive 3 miles, and she breeched a court order in doing so (so no, it's not Ioan creating a song and dance)

You cant blame Ioan for pulling Ella out of a school she attended for 1 year (that he didnt want to enroll her in the first place either, and that btw was actually far away from any home and was not affordable) but praise Alice for pulling Elsie out of a school she attended for 4 years. It's enourmous cognitive dissonance. Par of the course with Alice fans though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Two dudes credited with the new Mail story. They appear more sympathetic than the previous comment.

Reactions: 22
New article based on Bianca's instagram

Edited to add: sorry, didn't see this at the end of the last thread
So later on then in the usual predictable fashion we will have ‘Tony‘ saying something utterly vile and nonsensical about B ( possibly about her falling off her board.) Socks and FMs will think this is hilarious and all throughly agree and then they will all go off on a 10hr tandem of the same old bollocks about B’s figure/bikini/ hair/ teeth/ face. Then they will state than IG looks old/ miserable (lol). After this they will go on about how they are swanning around the world again, wasting all the money A should have got. Then it will be a debate about how B got her money but also that she is a grifter. After they have exhausted all of this and after a quick nap, it will be back to the Tattle hags and how they look forward to outting them all in the near future convo. Finally it will be a repeat of the whole of the above.

Have I summed it up about right Turds? 🙄🥱😴

Thank you for the new thread @Ametrine and congrats @M33L4 for the excellent title! 👌😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
I love this bit in the DM. They've discovered something Tattlers have known about for ages. 🤣
Screenshot_20230822-183809.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I should have posted this a couple of threads back but I wanted to add (because it was previously discussed) that I don’t think Alice has had a boob job (not recently I mean). Her boobs were are flabby and floppy as ever in the picture of her having her make up applied.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
someone made a negative comment about Alice on Bianca's IG and it got deleted. not the first time this happened. It's funny when Alice's dimwits demand Ioan to make a announcement that his fans should leave his own abuser (!) alone (of course they want a announcement because it reverses the victim narrative they so much crave) when they are perfectly moderating their Social Media to the benefit of Alice's & the kids. While Alice does the opposite and even encourages it. How ironic

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Re: the new schools near her apt.

I suspect its her being sneaky to try to manipulate things so she can stay in BH. Hoping Ioan not wanting the optics or the upset of the girls changing schools yet again means she gets to stay in BH and play Hollywood Wives with Ioan footing the bill. I'm not sure if it will work, but she's that selfish and manipulative to try it.

Reactions: 44
someone made a negative comment about Alice on Bianca's IG and it got deleted. not the first time this happened. It's funny when Alice's dimwits demand Ioan to make a announcement that his fans should leave his own abuser (!) alone (of course they want a announcement because it reverses the victim narrative they so much crave) when they are perfectly moderating their Social Media to the benefit of Alice's & the kids. While Alice does the opposite and even encourages it. How ironic
The whole lot of them constantly use (Loopy’s favourite word) DARVO tactics…..They're just a bunch of DARVO merchants aren’t they! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is using fr in text commonly used on Twitter? I’m not really much of a SM user but I’ve only seen Ella account and that sock account use it.
Edit.. so Tony used it once too.

Reactions: 6
I know we make a joke about how Alice always seems to end up on the floor tits akimbo.

But in the edibles story Welp posted in the last thread, Alice says this:

"Anyway, long story short I put the tv on and put the kids to bed, my husband was on a plane on his way back from the East Coast and wouldn't be back until around 10pm. Close to 9pm I realize I’m watching The Rachel Maddow show with an alarming sense of attention - focusing on her mouth and the way the words come out of it. I convince myself I can ‘see’ the words forming in the air and being ‘puffed’ out of her mouth as she says them.

Next thing I know my 7 year old daughter is at my bedroom door in her nightie asking what all the noise is about and what I am doing on the floor. I realized I am in fact on the floor, tucked in with my duvet and pillow right next to the bed, but not actually on it. I laugh some more. My 7 year old laughs too, and asks me why I’m behaving so strangely."

TITS AKIMBOOOOOO!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I know we make a joke about how Alice always seems to end up on the floor tits akimbo.

But in the edibles story Welp posted in the last thread, Alice says this:

"Anyway, long story short I put the tv on and put the kids to bed, my husband was on a plane on his way back from the East Coast and wouldn't be back until around 10pm. Close to 9pm I realize I’m watching The Rachel Maddow show with an alarming sense of attention - focusing on her mouth and the way the words come out of it. I convince myself I can ‘see’ the words forming in the air and being ‘puffed’ out of her mouth as she says them.

Next thing I know my 7 year old daughter is at my bedroom door in her nightie asking what all the noise is about and what I am doing on the floor. I realized I am in fact on the floor, tucked in with my duvet and pillow right next to the bed, but not actually on it. I laugh some more. My 7 year old laughs too, and asks me why I’m behaving so strangely."

TITS AKIMBOOOOOO!
This is the type of thing the custody evaluator will see. Grim

Reactions: 35
another thing I really like is the constant "but Bianca doesnt work either"

Bianca is not relevant. Alice is not entitled to Bianca's money nor is Bianca entitled to Alice's money. Nor is Bianca relevant to what Ioan has to provide for Alice. She has not decided to have kids that she has to contribute to. It's a huge red herring, really. Leaving aside that if she does have money from family, investment, divorce (see Alice, a quick divorce can do wonders!) she is entitled to live off it as long as she can, she is not complaining about being left destitute like Alice after all (and seemingly she is spending less). In fact, if Alice wouldnt constantly complain (while having huge spendings and no work) and berate Ioan for not providing (enough for her, in reality) no one would say a word.
So...I'm going to assume that one of the Mail writers had a nosey through a thread 👀 "found", indeed
Radar Online recently picked it up. I guess it simply just went under the radar when he first filed it last year.

Reactions: 57
We, and by extension they, don't know whether or not Bianca is or isn't working. I am not sure whether she could work remotely for something in Australia without breaching American visa conditions, for example.

Reactions: 24
Jesus, why is always looking so loony lol (though the one where she has the gob opened looks actually decent)
2023_08_22_14_01_14_Alice_Evans_aliceevansgruff_Instagram_Fotos_und_Videos.png
2023-08-22 14_03_56-Alice Evans (@aliceevansgruff) • Instagram-Fotos und -Videos.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
For the non 'talent' I need to emphasise that the 50k school fees for one kid for an actor needs to guarantee earn 150 to service . Then the second kid makes 300 to service - that's gross minus agent / manager / lawyer- fed / state taxes - average actor keeps 33 cents on the dollar - add on rent / mortgage / food / publicist / extra medical / curricular - that's minimum 500 k per year ioan was facing to have to produce . If he even scoped what that would look like - with the 2O% usa production based in Los Angeles - he'd be looking at having to leave his family 11/12 months a year to service . Pulling ella out of fancy schoool was his line in the sand . It was Alice saying I don't want you home . duck off and earn the cash . Ioan chose to lower his costs so he could chose - how far/ how long /how much .

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.