Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has co-opted trauma here again. Monster.
She manages to get into a Guardian article too. It's from 2018, and the date given for the incident is 2002.

She has been so airbrushed in the photo (especially compared to the other women). It even looks like her head has been cut and pasted on, because her face looks like a selfie from her Instagram.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 at 01.31.51.png

• Wow
Reactions: 22
She manages to get into a Guardian article too. It's from 2018, and the date given for the incident is 2002.

She has been so airbrushed in the photo (especially compared to the other women). It even looks like her head has been cut and pasted on, because her face looks like a selfie from her Instagram.

View attachment 2404970

Looks stuck up and bitchy.

Reactions: 12
Why does she think anyone gives a tit about her Twitter name? Why bother to post it?

ALICE, NOBODY CARES WHAT YOUR TWITTER NAME IS.

Infuriating bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm looking at her Insta and she has no intention of giving up his name 🤣
She's fook all without it and she knows it!
Her delusional fans are telling her all these various names available and she's pretending they don't work 🙈👀🤣 Dumb and Dumbers brigade ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Re The HW incident video

“Which was true”. Suggesting the rest wasn’t

Your career tanked because you can’t act and are deeply unpleasant to work with.

Never mind, HW wanting to tank your (ex) husband‘s career, you tried to do that youself.

”Two to Tango “ at the end. She is unbelievable (in both senses of the word).

Sorry I can’t link the video to my comments.

Reactions: 26
The owner of the Ashley account needs to duck off back to school and quit online abusing of disabled women. Otherwise, her future will lead nowhere but loser ville.View attachment 2404957
The woman is clearly dim witted, has a poor - if any - understanding of the disease, and is frankly mean. I’m also wildly offended that she thinks newly thirty-years-old is middle-aged. One wonders what nasty hand fate must have dealt her.

Reactions: 37
I think that Alice has groomed Ella to behave appallingly to Ioan and Bianca, I do believe it will inevitably backfire on Alice when in turn Ella turns on Alice.
Oh, Bet Ella mouths off to Alice on the regular. (Wouldn't you?) She was already doing it a couple of years ago - "Be a mother!" and now she's 14, the mouthy age. Welcome to puberty, Alice.
---
... with her head held up high and looking down her nose in order to make her neck seem less slimmer and with fewer chins.
Head back, chin up, swivel. Repeat.

Reactions: 34
The woman is clearly dim witted, has a poor - if any - understanding of the disease, and is frankly mean. I’m also wildly offended that she thinks newly thirty-years-old is middle-aged. One wonders what nasty hand fate must have dealt her.
I think the account thinks 30 year olds are middle aged bc it is a teen. It is getting horrific in its mocking of a woman with a disability and needs to be banned hopefully people reporting harassment to twitter

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I think the account thinks 30 year olds are middle aged bc it is a teen. It is getting horrific in its mocking of a woman with a disability and needs to be banned hopefully people reporting harassment to twitter
I've been reporting them on almost every post. I had to stop working (disability) years ago and have a lot of time on my hands. Unlike Alice, I'm still happily married and don't need to support myself.
---
duck you, warthog. The queen of mean herself told everyone that she was not diagnosed with fibro. If she had it, it can be diagnosed. My Dr took 5 years with my fibro. Everything else I have was more easily diagnosed.
And for the duck head, people with disabilities can do almost everything anyone else can do. I do swim, kayak, and vacation with fibro, degenerative disk disease, trigeminal neuralgia, migraine, and RA.
Alice is an idiot.

Screenshot_20230825_221827_Chrome.jpg

---
Who the hell would refer to their relationship with their children as an honest love affair. I hope the GAL and custody evaluator see this.

Screenshot_20230825_222959_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Alice the silence breaker! Oh how I laugh. More like Alice the liar! I'm sure Ioan didn't appreciate her lying, Loopyloo. How many versions of the story are we up to now? Was it the lunch? The dinner? In Cannes? Not in Cannes. Was Ioan there? Was he late in arriving? Not there at all? Did HW suggest something to her? Did he paw at her breasts?
All of which she's used at various times as the same story but with different variations.
She grief thief's people and she jumps on bandwagons like the #metoo movement purely because she is a deranged narcissist. If I'd been Ioan I'd have been seething too.
It's an injustice to those who are genuinely suffering.
But then I guess we are seeing a form of this sickness with her diatribe of how Bianca is faking MS and how herself, Alice, is gravely I'll with her non diagnosed fibromyalgia. Love how we're at 10 doctor diagnoses by the way when she has said many times that she hasn't actually had a formal diagnosis.
---
Imagine actually being so jealous of someone with an actual neurological disorder...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
That never crossed my mind. I hope you are wrong, but fear you are correct. Whoever wrote it needs professional help, stat.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I’m getting really angry at their ableist bollocks now. They obviously don’t understand the “remitting” part of relapse remitting MS which is what Bianca has. They need to do some research and reading.

Alice claims herself, in her own words on her own twitter that she’s seen over 80 doctors who can’t diagnose her. So the twitter “sock” (ahem) saying she’s been diagnosed by multiple doctors can’t remember what lie she’s told previously. She’s livid that Bianca has got a firm diagnosis and gets regular treatment.

she is literally jealous of a woman with a properly diagnosed degenerative neurological condition. Absolutely baffling. Is there another type of Munchausan or Munchausan by Proxy that we don’t yet know about?

Reactions: 45
Dupee is going to have a field day with mAlice.

she stole malignant narc from me too btw. I said a while ago that is what I think mAlice is.

EBACBFA2-CC3B-490A-851C-886647F606E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Quoting myself to say I don't think Alice has autism, but I'm not an expert on it.

I think her behavioural tics and strange body language are things she's picked up over the last few years. Maybe from spending most of her time inside the house, arguing with people on the internet, and not interacting with many people in real life.

I know we frequently cite this interview with Alice from French TV from the 90s, but it shows someone who is behaving perfectly according to social norms. The difference between here and the video from her con is that she is the centre of attention. She knows everyone in the studio is hanging onto her words, and she's also flirty and charming.

---

I totally agree with you that she if off kilter in everything she does - her fashion sense; her handbags; her anecdotes about being a perfect mother with perfect kids and how they all love each other the most and never fight; and the entire way in which she's handled this divorce.
My armchair psychological analysis is this.

Alice us and had always been a narc. That was ok when young as her narc needs were met. She was beautiful, charming and had people admire her (the being admired is a huge deal I think, feeling special and above others). Everything was great until she got to a certain age. Now please, don’t shoot me but I’m guessing at around 47 things went tits (akimbo hahaha). Hormonal changes, pre menopause and Alice fit bigger, aged faster and couldn’t hack it. It made her lash out. Drink/self medicate, which made her look worse then act worse.

I know many women go through this (well, all obviously!) and it’s not an excuse to be a abuser, I’m just thinking the menopause for a narcissist like Alice hit hard. It made her lose her tit.

MOO

Reactions: 27
RE MS, there are 2 current British athletes (Twins) competing with an MS diagnosis, one has just won a silver at the World Athletic Championship.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.