Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #207 The con was ruff, then she tried to drop the Gruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think part of it is because yes, she's not the centre of attention, but I also think she's sitting in that very unnatural way, with her head held up high and looking down her nose in order to make her neck seem less slimmer and with fewer chins.
It didn't work. She just looked like a weirdo. Smile and relax obviously isn't her thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think part of it is because yes, she's not the centre of attention, but I also think she's sitting in that very unnatural way, with her head held up high and looking down her nose in order to make her neck seem less slimmer and with fewer chins.
She is doing that jerky head thing. She did the same when she presented an award with Ioan at some technical film awards. That was a tumbleweed moment, her jokes fell flat. But it’s the same body language. Undoubtedly she thinks a lot of herself, but she genuinely doesn’t seem to know how to behave. It’s a bit of a cliche these days to say someone is on the spectrum but I think she is. With other personality traits as well.

Reactions: 25
She has picked an illness that's hard to diagnose and she knows it . There are many symptoms she had yet to shout about coz she knows fook all about it!
I would list the exact symptoms that made my Doctor do the "oh no!" face but why help her out? 😂 Physical symptoms by the way. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is doing that jerky head thing. She did the same when she presented an award with Ioan at some technical film awards. That was a tumbleweed moment, her jokes fell flat. But it’s the same body language. Undoubtedly she thinks a lot of herself, but she genuinely doesn’t seem to know how to behave. It’s a bit of a cliche these days to say someone is on the spectrum but I think she is. With other personality traits as well.
What spectrum do you think she's on - autism?

Reactions: 2
I'm angry. I'm angry at how disgusting and hateful they are towards Bianca who has MS, has been diagnosed with MS and yet Alice who is just a raging fat drunk gets to fake illnesses and that's okay by them?
Nah duck that. I have a neurological disorder that causes me to lose all feeling on my left side whenever I have a migraine. I could be at the top of the stairs holding my child and at any moment I could have an attack. I live my life scared every day. But you know what? I work 40 hours a week on 12 hour shifts. I take my kids on holidays, days out and to the park. I live my life knowing that one day something bad will happen but I love my life anyway.
I am enraged by how they can justify Alice not working and staying at home all day shopping for illnesses online, yet are outraged by a woman with an actual illness trying to live her life. duck them.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
She lies so much this is getting crazy.

When filing for a divorce temporary restrictions get in place that prevents you for example to remove a spouse from your medical insurance until the whole thing is settled entirely. This wont happen before March 2024 (unless she agreed to it herself). Kids dont get removed from your insurance AT ALL.

Also its been proven by forensic accountants that not only is Ioan covering insurance, therapy and phones (the RO request revealed its under his name) that he is in fact paying to this day to two Alice accounts
1000014895.jpg

lmao they are technically right: Ioan didnt change (except of growing confidence and quiting alcohol). In fact Alice didnt change either, Ioan just finally saw through the narcissistic abuse that everyone saw ;)

PS: Alice's big difficult events of heroic Trump twitter fights. how traumatic
1000014897.jpg

the reason why those exist for others is because someone is asking for support because they think the other spouse is voluntary not paying as much as you deserve (which was the case with Costner). When people dont file for it it always means the spouse pays more than the court would order. Given that none of Alice's 5 lawyers filed guess under which category Alice falls. As mentioned the FA confirmed that Ioan IS paying
1000014899.jpg

wait, I thought ex-family?

and not how this work hun
1000014901.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I've had a quick skim read, mAlice is still a bleep - groundhog day.

I see that some have been sharintheirir own, close friends/families medical difficulties, my heart goes out to you all 🩷
I see that our shieldmaiden is impatiently waiting for the court docs. I'm watching She Said, so if she manages to get them, can someone fire up the turd signal to let me know 😉
Seems like we all now want to marry @kingseven 💍

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes, but I don’t know enough about it. That doesn’t mean that I think autism means you are automatically a cow, but there is something extra to her being a cow. It’s like she doesn’t understand social norms. I am rambling, but she is off kilter in everything she does.

Reactions: 10
Sometimes you can judge a person by the company she keeps.

I judge Alice by her brother and other supporters. Nasty, petty and vindictive is one thing but mocking Bianca’s MS is unconscionable.

Yes, simpering Sian you are engaging with accounts that laugh at Multiple Sclerosis.

I won’t even get on to Wolf boy or her real life friends like Lady V.

They are vile.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
I’m very sorry you’re going through this. It’s not called a hemplegic migraine is it? I had one once, once only thank god (never even had a normal migraine before) and my whole right leg went numb, with loss of use of right hand. Thought it was and was treated for stroke at first. No reason given to why it happened, came and went in 48 hours. Scared the tit out of me as I was driving 😔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
She is so bleeping dense that one of those (theoretical) mini black holes from the hadron collider must be wedged inside her thick skull.
So dense that light bends around her*.

Don't know if this one has been shared yet but damn... look at her body language when she's not the center of attention
View attachment 2404500
Gawd, she’s just so unfortunate looking. It’s like she’s not got enough main chin to balance out the rest of her face.

*Nicked from The Thick of It, but I quote it regularly in the office!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Quoting myself to say I don't think Alice has autism, but I'm not an expert on it.

I think her behavioural tics and strange body language are things she's picked up over the last few years. Maybe from spending most of her time inside the house, arguing with people on the internet, and not interacting with many people in real life.

I know we frequently cite this interview with Alice from French TV from the 90s, but it shows someone who is behaving perfectly according to social norms. The difference between here and the video from her con is that she is the centre of attention. She knows everyone in the studio is hanging onto her words, and she's also flirty and charming.

---
Yes, but I don’t know enough about it. That doesn’t mean that I think autism means you are automatically a cow, but there is something extra to her being a cow. It’s like she doesn’t understand social norms. I am rambling, but she is off kilter in everything she does.
I totally agree with you that she if off kilter in everything she does - her fashion sense; her handbags; her anecdotes about being a perfect mother with perfect kids and how they all love each other the most and never fight; and the entire way in which she's handled this divorce.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
She lies so much this is getting crazy.

When filing for a divorce temporary restrictions get in place that prevents you for example to remove a spouse from your medical insurance until the whole thing is settled entirely. This wont happen before March 2024 (unless she agreed to it herself). Kids dont get removed from your insurance AT ALL.

Also its been proven by forensic accountants that not only is Ioan covering insurance, therapy and phones (the RO request revealed its under his name) that he is in fact paying to this day to two Alice accounts
View attachment 2404648
lmao they are technically right: Ioan didnt change (except of growing confidence and quiting alcohol). In fact Alice didnt change either, Ioan just finally saw through the narcissistic abuse that everyone saw ;)

PS: Alice's big difficult events of heroic Trump twitter fights. how traumatic
View attachment 2404655
the reason why those exist for others is because someone is asking for support because they think the other spouse is voluntary not paying as much as you deserve (which was the case with Costner). When people dont file for it it always means the spouse pays more than the court would order. Given that none of Alice's 5 lawyers filed guess under which category Alice falls. As mentioned the FA confirmed that Ioan IS paying
View attachment 2404668
wait, I thought ex-family?

and not how this work hun
View attachment 2404681
Under California laws his driving license and passport would be seized and he'd never have been granted the bifurcated divorce.
She's banking on her supporters being too stupid to know the legalities of California laws.
And they've passed with distinction!

Reactions: 43
Have been a lurker here for a long time & I have to say I'm desperately sad for those girls. I was in a similar situation to them, still am I guess with an Alice style mum. Thank god there was no such thing as social media when my Dad did an Ioan. I don't want to belittle Bianca in any way, she seems lovely, but I can only say from my experience that I would've benefited from some alone time with my Dad, which I never got. My parents are the reason that I've always been adamant that I won't have children of my own. I can't take the risk that I could damage someone like they did to me. Those girls are being damaged on a daily basis & it's absolutely not ok.
Im a bit behind but 2 years Ioan has tried to have time with his kids without Bianca. 2 years. I’m not sure why there is a narrative on Twitter that says the kids don’t want to see Bianca because she hasn’t tried to see them either except after 2 years their mother suggests the girls sleep at her house.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Quoting myself to say I don't think Alice has autism, but I'm not an expert on it.

I think her behavioural tics and strange body language are things she's picked up over the last few years. Maybe from spending most of her time inside the house, arguing with people on the internet, and not interacting with many people in real life.

I know we frequently cite this interview with Alice from French TV from the 90s, but it shows someone who is behaving perfectly according to social norms. The difference between here and the video from her con is that she is the centre of attention. She knows everyone in the studio is hanging onto her words, and she's also flirty and charming.

---

I totally agree with you that she if off kilter in everything she does - her fashion sense; her handbags; her anecdotes about being a perfect mother with perfect kids and how they all love each other the most and never fight; and the entire way in which she's handled this divorce.
I've said before that as someone who has a close relative who has a dependency on alcohol you grow to recognise certain mannerisms and Alice has them in abundance.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

---

I do think that it's an absolute tragedy how Alice has let her hatred, jealousy and bitterness take over her whole life. It's also shocking how the alcohol abuse has robbed her of her looks, you wouldn't recognise her as the same person, she looks healthy, vibrant and happy in that video.
She really is a stupid woman, she had it all and she's let it just slip through her fingers.

Reactions: 35
Im a bit behind but 2 years Ioan has tried to have time with his kids without Bianca. 2 years. I’m not sure why there is a narrative on Twitter that says the kids don’t want to see Bianca because she hasn’t tried to see them either except after 2 years their mother suggests the girls sleep at her house.
No doubt Alice only suggested it when she was confident that her schooling and grooming had resulted in the carnage that took place.

Reactions: 25
I do think that it's an absolute tragedy how Alice has let her hatred, jealousy and bitterness take over her whole life. It's also shocking how the alcohol abuse has robbed her of her looks, you wouldn't recognise her as the same person, she looks healthy, vibrant and happy in that video.
She really is a stupid woman, she had it all and she's let it just slip through her fingers.
Think she has her whole life ahead of her in that clip. She thought she would stay young forever, the world was her oyster, she was going to be someone, particularly when she went to Hollywood. Now her face is one of disillusionment and cynicism and tiredness, it’s not just about ageing. She amounted to nothing despite early promise. She can’t reconcile who she is now with what she thought she would be. She blamed Ioan for that but of course it was all on her.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.