Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maggie72

They wouldn’t need Dupee if Alice had been cooperative from the start and let Ioan have a relationship with his children. She always acts like these awful and unfair situations always happen to her but the reality is that she’s actively caused every situation she complains about.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

welp

VIP Member
another thing I really like is the constant "but Bianca doesnt work either"

Bianca is not relevant. Alice is not entitled to Bianca's money nor is Bianca entitled to Alice's money. Nor is Bianca relevant to what Ioan has to provide for Alice. She has not decided to have kids that she has to contribute to. It's a huge red herring, really. Leaving aside that if she does have money from family, investment, divorce (see Alice, a quick divorce can do wonders!) she is entitled to live off it as long as she can, she is not complaining about being left destitute like Alice after all (and seemingly she is spending less). In fact, if Alice wouldnt constantly complain (while having huge spendings and no work) and berate Ioan for not providing (enough for her, in reality) no one would say a word.
So...I'm going to assume that one of the Mail writers had a nosey through a thread 👀 "found", indeed
Radar Online recently picked it up. I guess it simply just went under the radar when he first filed it last year.

I_dream_of_Snyders

latest from B's IG
Real talk now: what children that run out of visitations for 2.5 years (Ella) and file ROs against their father would be upset that their father isnt taking them on vacation (aside that Alice would never approve this, she already declined a Wales visit for xmas, but that's besides the point). Its HUGE contradiction, isnt it? The RO proved why Ioan cant have them alone for the time being, you need to be very stupid to think otherwise. especially since Ella is also openly violent to him.

PS: i bet Ioan would love to have them there. his friends all had kids there too.
View attachment 2397778
the biggest mystery to me is if Alice genuinely forgets what she posts and what the court papers state - or not, and she is just a manipulative POS. probably the latter
View attachment 2397790
Alice is the reason why those girls aren't with him. She did this to them and she denied them this opportunity. Her hags can say what they want, this is all on Alice.

• Heart

iieee

VIP Member
Thank you! No doubt the DF will claim they "exclusively found it" I wish there was a way we could prevent them from lifting it from here, especially as court docs aren't free. Then again, if they didn't, people wouldn't see it, but this is the DF readers we are talking about here, they only look at photos 🤣
Someone needs to add a big ol' "TATTLE.LIFE" watermark next time

• Haha

StoneMountain

VIP Member
I so desperately want to meet someone in real life who knows all about this saga and can discuss it. Everyone I know is oblivious to the Alice/Ioan drama. I only found about it because I recognised Alice for the narc she is and found tattle (after her recommendation!) Last night I kept breaking into laughter visualising JLo as Gloria, the whole thing had me in stitches. I was almost rolling on the floor, tits akimbo. The rest of the staff thought I had gone mad! Although if I ever do meet someone I shall have to whisper “Welp?”
We should really have a code word or a secret handshake or something.
You know you've found a fellow turd if this occurs:

first person says "Yo"
second person responds "Be"

• Haha
  • Heart

Seagreen

Honestly I'm team ioan but - Bianca the wise course - not righteous or right but wise course would be stop posting . Yes she has the right to exist yes she has the right to post and it might feel good show her shine but actually it's not helping the end game. The wise thing to do is act for the best outcome - the long game . To me looking on the outside her posts are triggering drama . I know everyone under 30 will disagree with this Becuase existing online is fundamental to some human right - but for old folk- just live your best life truly : deeply : actually - If your life is not projected into content it doesn't make it less meaningful / real ?
It is just private. I feel like 100 years old writing this -
I know I'm often an contrary opinion here . But evs .
No, no and thrice no.

Everyone always panders to Alice, walks on egg shells around Alice, does what Alice wants for a quiet life.

Well fuck Alice! enough. Bianca live your life, have fun and promote yourself. If it stirs the hornets nest well blame Alice.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Are we due the transcript of the last court hearing some time? I think @Hiraeth said they were giving her the runaround.
I put in my order but have yet to receive a response with the cost (payment starts the transcript preparation process). I actually sent a follow-up email this morning, so I'll keep you all posted!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Breaking! - further castings and details announced for the upcoming Netflix series. With thanks to @MrsDimSum for the newly announced Working Title!

(If anyone is talented enough to do an accompanying poster I would be eternally grateful!)

New Castings and updates in bold - the roles of Leon, Lupine, and 'Tone' have been recast with new actors.

(For reasons obvious to everyone who isn't Alice I've removed D&L)

Disclaimer - The casting of Alice is no disrespect to Maxine Peake who has been cast based on her talents as an actor which include her ability to play unlikable characters (e.g. Myra Hindley).

Disclaimer 2 - The role of Welp is played by an Actor who is considerably older than our own actual Welp. However as the part is non-speaking and the actor is not seen on screen this allowed artistic licence to be used here to cast someone who is the same level of Goddess-like awesomeness.

Modern Day

Ioan - Matthew Rhys
Bianca - Keri Russell
Papa G - Larry Lamb
Mama G - Alison Steadman

Alice - Maxine Peake
Tone - Paul Chuckle (Paul is especially looking forward to being able to use his famous Catchphrase 'To me, to you' again when sharing his Twitter login with SisterAlice) Disclaimer 3 - credit to the original Tattler who came up with the 'To me, to you gag'
Rach - Rosie Huntington-Whiteley

Panda Express Delivery Driver - Timothée Chalamet
Yoghurtland Cashier - Jennifer Lawrence

Leon Bennett - Rick Hoffman
Marie Lamolinara - Jennifer Coolidge
Anne Kiley - Kathy Najimy
Katherine Heersema - Bianca Wallace (Academy Award Winner🌠)
Bernal Ojeda - Bob Odenkirk
Joseph Langlois - Gabriel Macht
Forensic Account (Langlois Family Law) - Patrick J Adams
Judge Josh - Tom Hanks
Elise Greenberg - Anne Hathaway
Dr Suzanne Dupee - Cate Blanchett

Mediator (Collaboration) - Dustin Hoffman

Gloria - J Lo

Lupine - David Bamber
Mother of Lupine - Kathy Bates
(The two characters above will star in an as yet untitled spin-off movie which will bring Lupine's story arc to a close)

Salad Cream Clive - Jack Nicholson
Random Tweeter whose tea is ruined when Mr Fantastic's Alcoholic ex-wife tries to start shite with him - David Tennant

Octogenarian Athlete Dr Gerald LeGagnoux - Robert Duvall

Resident's of the Beverley Hill's apartment block whose peace is disturbed - Héctor Elizondo, Eugene Levy, James Earl Jones, Joan Collins, and Shirley MacLaine

Alice's Literary Agent - Meryl Streep (After a series of increasingly deranged and unhinged pitches for book ideas Alice's Literary Agent also ultimately ends up filing her own RO against her)

Welp - The character of Welp is only seen as a silhouette and does not have a speaking part but will be played by Dame Judi Dench
Hiraeth - Reese Witherspoon
Iris Braydon - Natalie Portman

AE Dream Scene

After reading a text message from Yo stating that he has blocked her everywhere Alice goes on a Booze and Ambien rampage before falling asleep on the kitchen floor. Whilst asleep, Our Family Wizard comes to her in a dream to taunt her that he is going to dedicate his life to exposing her for the abuser she is.

Our Family Wizard will be played by Sir Ian McKellen

Noughties Flashback

(The flashback begins with Ioan arriving in an office and speaking with a Receptionist stating he is due to audition for 102 Dalmatians. She greets him warmly and asks him to take a seat before she turns on a personal radio player on her desk. The station is playing 'Mama Told Me Not To Come' by Tom Jones ominously foreshadowing what is about to happen')

Receptionist - Jessica Alba
Ioan - Taron Egerton
Alice - Maxine Peake
Oucassi - William Abadie

Yo's Childhood Flashback (Welsh Language with Optional Subtitles for everyone apart from Alice Evans)

Ioan - Sam Rhys (Son of Matthew Rhys)
Mama G - Ruth Jones
Papa G - Luke Evans

Final Scene - Somewhere in The Future

Future Alice - Kim Woodburn
Future Tone - Ozzy Osbourne

Alice is in the Bristol bedsit she now shares with Tone. She is watching TV having just heated a yellow stickered ready meal which is on her knee still in the plastic container.

The news comes on read by Fiona Bruce (Oh Huw, you would have been perfect here! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿) and cuts to footage at Buckingham Palace. There are then cameo (snigger) appearances from King Charles III and Ioan Gruffudd who is receiving a Knighthood from His Majesty the King. Alice throws her uneaten meal at the screen whilst loudly shrieking 'Adulterers!' over and over again. Tone them walks in from the kitchen utterly oblivious and holding the TV remote he has been attempting to operate the microwave with and ask Alice to help him make his tea.

The following people will play themselves - The Rat in the Prius, The Squirrel in the Bin, The Cheese String, Glenn Close, All 102 of the Dalmatians

Also introducing Bubba Bear and Emma as themselves in their break-out roles (Hopefully a literal break out in Emma's case)
This is absolutely fantastic and definitely needs to go in the wiki!! (Just çatching up, sorry if it's already been suggested.)

I'm taking care of my parents this evening and showed my Mom (who quite enjoyed Horatio Hornblower back in the day) the Alice nose-picking photo on the Daily Mail. She was horrified and asked me, "Why in the world did he marry her?" 😂

• Haha

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Somebody (maybe more than one somebody) is expending an awful lot of energy on tweeting about this fiasco of a divorce. I mean, to worryingly obsessive levels - to the extent that they cannot possibly be getting anything done in their life.
But why?? I don’t get it. There’s no intelligent discourse in these tweets, no advocacy, no seeking to win people over to Alice’s case. They’re not entertaining, there’s no wit, the attempts at humour are juvenile and coarse. It’s just a load of provable lies and abuse, inarticulate and misspelt. It frequently comes across as the ravings of a complete lunatic who’s completely lost touch with reality. And all for the sake of a tiny handful of followers.
Why would you bother? It changes nothing re the court case.

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
You can bet all these old friends are now saying to him that they never liked Alice/don't know why he married her/thought how unsuited they were etc....

• Heart
  • Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Alice must be so incredibly proud of herself for creating this monster who abuses someone with a disability. Fuck you Alice

Screenshot_20230824_132207_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230824_132156_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230824_132149_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick

kingseven

VIP Member
So you know at the end of a series when the credits are rolling but you also get updates on what became of the real life people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

House of Tea

VIP Member
Daffydd is not so daft, is he. He was his best friend Alice, not yours.

That giggle, he is so totally opposite to Alice. It’s genuinely baffling why he entered into a long term relationship with her. I and B laught together. A laughed at him.

Reactions: 55