Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Old Soak

VIP Member
Fuck Alice….”has successfully ensured that neither his ex wife or his kids will want nothing to do with him.” You’re not included.
Rather ‘being dead than remaining married to you’ and a 3 year DVRO means he doesn’t want anything to do with you again. Ever. He knows exactly who you are and it repulses him.
“Or support a hate site that trolls my family.” Bitch, the only family you have are the girls and that head case you call a brother and I’m sure all 3 won’t be around you in a couple years time.
And spare us the sanctimony. You’ve worked barely shown up to 3 days of a half-assed amateur convention….don’t give us the I’m-a-hero-for-working-three-days-out-of-the-last-eight-years-with-a-hangover-flare bullshit, no one is impressed. He has upgraded in every possible way…..and there is nothing that you can do better than Bianca

• Heart
Reactions: 70

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
"So I made a mojito and put the ring at the bottom of the glass. The ice was slowly melting and I was thinking, how could you not know this thing was in your glass? So I'm going grey and she's saying, 'What's wrong with you? Why are you so miserable and boring? Mix me another drink.' I said, 'Let's down these first.' The thing knocked her in the tooth and she moaned, 'Why are you making me drink the ice, what's the matter with you?' She blew her lid and stormed out of the room and down the corridor and plonked herself on a sofa and said, 'I'm sleeping here, I'm not sleeping with you.' The whole thing had gone horribly wrong. She kept saying, 'Why were you making me drink the ice?' By this time, I'm thinking she knows it's there but she doesn't want it to happen any more. Then I tell her it was a special ice cube, a trick ice cube…" Eventually he tells her it's the ring and she bursts into tears."

So IG learnt the hard way. Don't marry crazy.

• Sad
  • Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
Realistically though, he can ask for all of these things and I support him doing so as she has sponged off him for too long, but he’s not going to see a penny of it, is he? She will claim bankruptcy and get out of it I bet.
A reminder of what Alice wants

May 31, 2021: "I want full custody. I want the house. I want spousal support and child support. I want my medical bills and insurance paid. Car insurance too. Half of your life insurance. Half of your savings. Half of what you earn in the future. I won't give up. You'll have to sue me."

She wanted the house. In it's entirety. Even though he put in $750k. Even though he was entitled under the prenup to the increase in value and 5 pc interest on what he put in. Plus there was an outstanding mortgage on it of about $700k. So she basically wanted a house worth $2m given to her! In addition to everything else she demanded.

You just can't negotiate with that kind of crazy....

• Haha

Asterix

Due to the nature of her job, 50% of Ms Dupee’s clients will think she sucks. *shrug *

• Haha
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
It’s clear from the minute Alice decided to go full scorched earth Ioan expected her to accuse him of SA the children. That’s where he was smart and one step ahead of her with the chaperone and dr. That’s why the children have been conditioned to hate Iris, Bianca (for that and many other reasons) and any adult who is present during visitation. The socks went after the GAL, the judge and now the child evaluator. The fact she’s surrounded herself by questionable people like Lupine, Marcia, Tone and Sian who I wouldn’t let anywhere near any of my children speaks volumes. They have shown themselves to be untrustworthy, have below par reading comprehension and questionable morals. Water finds its level.
She triangulates them, there will be a group chat and also separate “secret” messages between them all. She will love bomb the shit out of them and give them little titbits of lies that she wants out there. The fact that it never amounts to anything won’t matter. They’re enmeshed to her, trauma bonded by also being dumped at some point in their mundane and lonely lives. I’ve seen it so many times with narcs. They play the friends off each other. It’ll be “we” think and I’ve discussed it with such and such to make the others feel inferior and it’s not true. Causing dissension in the group keeps her Queen bee and they will continue to bat for her. There’s very little interaction between their real life friends on social media, it’s all about Alice. Marcia has opened at least twenty Twitter accounts, all to bash Tattle and us. She gets little to no views and talks to herself mostly. No interaction with Lupine, very little with Sian. Tone and Maria mutually like each others posts. It’s pathetic really.
I normally feel sorry for victims of a narc, that bunch of nobodies can suck my boaby.

• Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
So basically she’d fucked seven ways to Sunday?? I’m pleased for her. It’s everything she deserves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

twittwottoo

Chatty Member
I've gone with TitsAkimboo for the akimbo tit effect :ROFLMAO:

1692961883824.png

This could be the logo then the back could have slogans such as

BLOCKED FUCKOS
UTTER UTTER DEFAMATION
MY BAYBEEZ
I LOVE BOGANS
SCREENSHATTED
DON'T KNOW IF IT'S PANCAKE TUESDAY OR SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
The most hilarious thing about all this, is that the DM only publishes stories about Bianca and Ioan because Alice has made them famous. Much as Ioan was a well-respected actor, he's never really been DM fodder, he was too old, too straight and too "happily" married (😬)
Now that he's been outed as a dirty dog, with a young girlfriend, a messy divorce and a nut job ex, he's much more newsworthy. As for Bianca...if Alice had kept her stupid pie hole shut, none of us would even know who she was.
Well played Alice, well played! 🙄🤣

• Haha

Hiraeth

VIP Member
So Alice has said:

1) The very distinguished psychologist is "fake"
2) The judge is "fame-struck" (she seems to have deleted that tweet, but I've posted it below)
3) Anne Kiley is just trying to bleed Ioan dry (paraphrasing here)
4) Alice's previous lawyers weren't good and they didn't advise her properly
5) The therapists are in Ioan's pocket, and/or they have connections to his lawyers

Anyone else see a pattern here?

View attachment 2397549
It's always everyone else's fault according to Alice. Has she ever, just once, admitted that her actions contributed to the breakdown of her marriage? (I'm being charitable here; she seems to be the major reason for the divorce.) Never. No accountability at all. (This is also a horrible example for kids, by the way.)

Luckily, this won't fly in family court and the only bearing that her sock accounts will have on real life is to get the Domestic Violence Restraining Order extended and, hopefully, some severe consequences for breaking it near-daily.

• Heart

Mad Betty

VIP Member
Now I'm just pissed. Fuck her and her pick-an-illness-and-pretend-you-have-it bullshit. I suspect long term prescription drug and alcohol use have caused most symptoms she has. And that is definitely my opinion. I've seen it before.

She and her bitch pack of bullying cunt vacuums need to do some deep soul cleansing. Mocking someone's MS means you are already dying a little inside.

Hateful broken bitches.

Sorry, I see so many loving and kind people suffer with real diagnosed and debilitating health issues daily. I have zero fucks left to give.

MOO

• Heart

Ametrine

VIP Member
I'm shocked. She's normally so meticulous in crafting her thoughtfully worded, considered and insightful responses. She must have been really sick with one of her many, many, many, many ailments that day.
What the fuck.

What the fuck has gone do wrong in your life I=taht you have to say things like this.

This is her normal peonality. She is Allowed to be evergivetic and loud and forggetful and yes..loving.

THAT IS WHO SHE IS.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Ally Pally

VIP Member
It sounds like the boat trip was a gift from Ioan's school friend.
Alice, MS or any other illnesses only prevents you from experiences if you let it.
Your bitterness is stopping you from living not Ioan and Bianca.
Paddle boarding is good for helping the muscles used to balance.
Try it, it might help keep you from face planting the kitchen floor 💅

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

welp

VIP Member
someone made a negative comment about Alice on Bianca's IG and it got deleted. not the first time this happened. It's funny when Alice's dimwits demand Ioan to make a announcement that his fans should leave his own abuser (!) alone (of course they want a announcement because it reverses the victim narrative they so much crave) when they are perfectly moderating their Social Media to the benefit of Alice's & the kids. While Alice does the opposite and even encourages it. How ironic

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
How surprising that someone with histrionic personality disorder jumps to the conclusion that a custody evaluator (who evaluates the parents...) is going to ruin her daughter's bladder by hooking her up to ketamine in a clinic.

• Haha
First highlight - this is one of my favourite Alice insults. She actually insults Ioan for being a careful driver! 🤯

Second highlight - on a darker note, she actually says people in relationships don't have any rights.

View attachment 2397229

"Learning ways to make people attracted to you" sounds incredibly manipulative and narcissistic.
"They're my life's work" is the weirdest and coldest way I've ever seen someone refer to their own children. My brain keeps going back to it because it's just so WTF.

That just threw me for a loop so hard it finally got me out of lurkerdom, lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Looks like he's just asking for the 750k though - and she's already had $200k from the house sale she's not entitled to.
I'm fairly sure Ioan will ask for the full amount or close to it. His legal filings always refer to the blocked account with the house proceeds with a comment that the house sale proceeds are subject to reallocation later, so this is an indication that they plan on bringing all this up when support is being calculated, so Ioan gets credited for as much as possible (remainder of house value per prenup, Epstein credits, Watts charges, etc.).

• Heart

Dinate

I think where Ioan got lucky is that Alice just can't help herself. In her bid to always be one up, she warned him that she was going to produce a fake diary and do an Amber Heard detailing 'his abuse'. That would have made him see that this woman was prepared to do anything to destroy him, hence his caution regarding being alone with the kids once he started seeing them again.

Alice is truly malignant, but her desire for everyone to know just how clever she is, has thus far, been her undoing to some extent. And thank goodness for that.

As for the BS being posted by the socks, I'm actually avoiding it now. It's getting to me even though it's not directed at me, and I don't actually know Ioan and Bianca. How can people be so stupid and malevolent? The only consolation is that I'm sure that neither Ioan or Bianca are reading any of this crap.

• Heart

I_dream_of_Snyders

I'm angry. I'm angry at how disgusting and hateful they are towards Bianca who has MS, has been diagnosed with MS and yet Alice who is just a raging fat drunk gets to fake illnesses and that's okay by them?
Nah fuck that. I have a neurological disorder that causes me to lose all feeling on my left side whenever I have a migraine. I could be at the top of the stairs holding my child and at any moment I could have an attack. I live my life scared every day. But you know what? I work 40 hours a week on 12 hour shifts. I take my kids on holidays, days out and to the park. I live my life knowing that one day something bad will happen but I love my life anyway.
I am enraged by how they can justify Alice not working and staying at home all day shopping for illnesses online, yet are outraged by a woman with an actual illness trying to live her life. Fuck them.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

M33L4

VIP Member
Okay, let's imagine for a second that Ioan had taken those girls. Ella would have run away at the airport, or had such a massive toddler tantrum that she would have been wrestled to the ground by security. IF Ella had made in on the plane she would have probably tried to open the emergency exit door because her father asked her to say thank you to the cabin crew.
IF they made it off the plane she would have stood on the carousel and thrown suitcases at Ioan, Bianca and anyone who looked remotely like Bianca.
IF they made it the vacation itself, she would have ran away, caused a massive scene around everyone, attacked Bianca because she looked at her, assaulted Ioan because he asked her to say thank you to the people whose boat their renting.

Yeah, taking her on holidays would have been a barrell of laughs right?
I would not be rewarding a kid that accused my gf of assault and trashed my apartment with anything of the sort. Especially knowing it would go down like you describe. Fuck that.

Reactions: 64