Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Sounds like Alice wanted a vacation invite too.

View attachment 2405091
Hold on. The younger one wanted to kill herself if she was made to see her dad, but now they would've loved to go on a vacation outside California with their dad and by default Big Bird too? Ain't never going to happen Big Bird, you are never going to swan around again as Ioan's +1. The kids will eventually join their dad on vacation again but you will not. Suck on that, you fruitcake.

Reactions: 54

Ametrine

VIP Member
First highlight - this is one of my favourite Alice insults. She actually insults Ioan for being a careful driver! 🤯

Second highlight - on a darker note, she actually says people in relationships don't have any rights.

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 15.18.23.png

"Learning ways to make people attracted to you" sounds incredibly manipulative and narcissistic.

• Angry
  • Sick

M33L4

VIP Member
IMG_4099.jpeg
IMG_4101.jpeg
Barely an hour between Alice is fine with the evaluator to Alice won’t allow the evaluator in her home. Fuck my life.

• Haha
  • Wow

I_dream_of_Snyders

Okay, let's imagine for a second that Ioan had taken those girls. Ella would have run away at the airport, or had such a massive toddler tantrum that she would have been wrestled to the ground by security. IF Ella had made in on the plane she would have probably tried to open the emergency exit door because her father asked her to say thank you to the cabin crew.
IF they made it off the plane she would have stood on the carousel and thrown suitcases at Ioan, Bianca and anyone who looked remotely like Bianca.
IF they made it the vacation itself, she would have ran away, caused a massive scene around everyone, attacked Bianca because she looked at her, assaulted Ioan because he asked her to say thank you to the people whose boat their renting.

Yeah, taking her on holidays would have been a barrell of laughs right?

• Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Her woe is me is getting old. Here's my advice to that loony tune
You are not entitled to work in a certain industry. If you can't find work in your chosen profession, move on.
Find a job doing something else and take care of yourself and your children. Nobody is entitled to support simply because you were married to someone.
Ex-partner not stepping up? Show your kids how to overcome adversity by making your own money and taking care of business. Move on, already your alcohol soaked sponge. You are not going to get whatever you think Ioan should pay you.

• Heart

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Alice’s Army, you say?

Don't start her tweeting
She could tweet all night
Morals are sleepwalking
While she’s lying, talking shite
Call legal information
Restraining order application
Alice's army is here to stay
Alice’s army are on their way
And I would rather be anywhere else
But here today

There was a Lonely Tonely
He didn't crack a smile
But it's no dump smell party
When you've been on the golden mile
Only takes one costly rental
Beverly Hills, go fund me mentals
Alice's Army is here to stay
Alice's army are on their way
And I would rather be anywhere else
But here today

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

House of Tea

VIP Member
If I were Alice I would completely come off social media apart from posting professionally on Instagram but stop viewing other’s posts, stop viewing the Mail online or any sites where Ioan and B are likely to feature including here. Keep my head down, get fit, get working and just heal. Just tune out the world and get better. She is a highly damaged individual- everytime she sees Ioan in his happy shiny new life is like twisting the knife and pouring salt into that open wound. He is doing nothing wrong, but she is not going to move on if she just fixates on what they are doing - revenge just ends up hurting yourself, it’s corrosive and makes things worse.
She won’t of course, but if she wants a good life she should do that.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Ah that coercion right there, she was still trying to reel him back into the lair back then.
I think all along she thought he was never going to leave, then that he wouldn't follow through on the divorce, that he would never stand up for himself, that he'd never go to the police or the courts to protect himself, even that he'd let Ella take out the RO against him. She's always thought if she could just get him alone she could get him back somehow, whether through seduction, love bombing, coercion, threats, outright blackmail, using the kids. She never seems to realise, or care, that everything she does gives normal people an insight into how horrific his life was for years at her hands.
---
I wouldn't say Alice is insecure tbh, she's just arrogant and entitled. Moo!
There's a lot of studies now that show narcs are actually a massive black hole of insecurity. It's one of the reasons why Alice works so hard to love bomb and manipulate people into "loving" her. Also so she can use and abuse them as much as she likes!

• Heart
  • Sad

House of Tea

VIP Member
The weekend away at the convention and the new start wore off quick. The Ioan vacation photos proved too much of a provocation for her to resist her sock activity. If you give someone enough rope…etc. Not great timing on her part. Any photos I and B publish, especially when they both seem happy, very much a couple, and with friends that were maybe her friends once, are going to act like Pavlov’s dog to her.

M33L4

VIP Member
I’d be way more salty than Bianca is under the circumstances. I think she can post whatever she wants, she posts with Ioan’s blessing unlike Alice. She seems respectful and kind. She’s the antithesis of Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Loveu2

VIP Member
If the AG account belongs to a certain teenager, she's old enough to fucking know better. This is disgusting and unacceptable.

Screenshot_20230823_173652_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
Alice has her childish insult day today (very strongly focused on ableism).....it's an endless circle with her

Anyway, I checked back the mentioned pilot mail. It's even worse than I remember it
wtf_planemail.png

• Haha
  • Wow

welp

VIP Member
Soooo
1000014767.jpg

why would Alice lie about this?
1000014765.jpg

btw today's joke of the day
2023-08-23 23_13_03-@aliceevansgruff on X_ _@IGisacheaterx @Sian1972Sian @MLMPrivate @SerenaSl...png

I'd say defending a court-certified abuser that is happy to be in contact with you and refusing to read the evidence against her is EXACTLY what being star struck and having your existence revolve around a tiny association exactly is. these people will need a ton of help (like Lin did) once Alice ends up discarding them

Last edited:
  • Heart

M33L4

VIP Member
Is it possible that Ioan didn’t support Alice privately about Weinstein because it’s a lie?

• Heart

welp

VIP Member
Lol one of Alice's weirdos (the one that claims Alice fans are just defending despite them being attacking in the name of a court-certified abuser for 3 years LMAO) has adopted my "groupie" description of them to us. To be a groupie you NEED to actively seek contact to your hero. Oh dear, oh dear, the lot is really making Alice look like the smartest in the room.

I btw cannot believe that Tone speaks like that about the custody evaluator on twitter. Alice's sicko groupies and her socks are a different matter because its harder to prove on them her influence (though they all do a great job by constantly bragging about being friends with a blue check) and the identity of the sock (even if blatantly obvious to absolutely everyone), but Tone is so damaging to her. What the hell is she expecting to come out of this? Trauma bond the kids she so relentlessly mentally abuses some more?

Edit: Noticed that Tone & Alice sock seem pretty angry about Dafydd too. Always a *good* sign.

Also fascinating how they ping pong between "Ella was abused/he shouldnt see her" "Alice approves of the evaluation/she is not worried" and "they wanted to be on this vacation too" "Alice doesnt approve of the evaluation" - jesus, when lying, at least stick to one narrative

Last edited:
  • Heart