Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Big Heart

I'll probably get done by the moderator again, but please will someone tell me what the buggery bollocks is a Bogan?

• Haha
Reactions: 5

bats*itbarbie

VIP Member
It depends on what the policy wording says. If they are down as next of kin, (if hes wise) it will probably have a stipulation that the monies would be managed by an adult/fund, and he can name who, until they reach a certain age.He may well of transfered it to his parents.
Insurance geek over here 🤓
oh snap!

• Heart

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
I know we joke about Alice going to live with her brother. In all seriousness could she move back to the UK and take the girls with her?

The ‘you can stomach it’ ‘i cant 😂😂’ comment seems to have been removed 🧐 anyone else see it?

ETA - no it hasnt, i can see it now 😅😅 as you were

Reactions: 4

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
Sorry turds, did I miss the recent court documents? I can’t find them in the last couple threads or the wiki but I know @Hireath said they ordered them 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4

seneca

Honestly I'm team ioan but - Bianca the wise course - not righteous or right but wise course would be stop posting . Yes she has the right to exist yes she has the right to post and it might feel good show her shine but actually it's not helping the end game. The wise thing to do is act for the best outcome - the long game . To me looking on the outside her posts are triggering drama . I know everyone under 30 will disagree with this Becuase existing online is fundamental to some human right - but for old folk- just live your best life truly : deeply : actually - If your life is not projected into content it doesn't make it less meaningful / real ?
It is just private. I feel like 100 years old writing this -
I know I'm often an contrary opinion here . But evs .

Reactions: 3

Ametrine

VIP Member
She is doing that jerky head thing. She did the same when she presented an award with Ioan at some technical film awards. That was a tumbleweed moment, her jokes fell flat. But it’s the same body language. Undoubtedly she thinks a lot of herself, but she genuinely doesn’t seem to know how to behave. It’s a bit of a cliche these days to say someone is on the spectrum but I think she is. With other personality traits as well.
What spectrum do you think she's on - autism?

Reactions: 2