Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazz-2707

“Alice has the school run covered” gave me such a giggle 🤣. Does she fuck, she’s still sleeping off the booze and ambien, Gloria got the school run and Ella got the lunches. Such a bullshitter 🤣 Quick guys, we all need to play a sad song on our tiny violins for poor hard done by Alice 🎻🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 60

TinkSparks

Soooo…myself and Mr T took a day off today. Both of us needed a day, just the two of us and gorgeous floof T. So we decided on a hike around an hour from our home. Anyhoo, having gone half way around our route I hear Mr T ‘hey wifey come here’. I’m like omg there’s some random cloud formation and he’s taken the best photo (bless him he is amazing with a camera). But no young Turds! He’d come across the following! He said ‘isn’t that batshit woman you always go on about called Gruff?’ I bow to you dear Turds and your ability to do what you will with our photo ❤
IMG_3989.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

ButterTart

VIP Member
So … Alice, Tony and co are so concerned about what the kids will read online, but it’s cool to post bullshit like them being sent to a clinic to have drugs administered to them when the girls follow their accounts. Or can read them. That’s just a-ok.

And Alice continues her far less than stellar “parenting.”

Who's Singing Now?

My Mum had MS. I can see the impact it has on B.

I think she enjoys every fall into the sea because she knows there will probably come a time when she is in a wheelchair or bedbound. B will have great memories to look back on mAlice, not so much. Go Bianca, keep seeing the joy in life.

• Heart

Ninas purse

VIP Member
I am remiss in posting my analysis/summary of the Gruffudd-Evans prenup, so while it’s fairly quiet (except for Alice talking to herself on the internet) I thought I’d post it. I’ve tried not to nerd out on various provisions that have nothing to do with this particular marriage but some nerdiness may get through—sorry!

- First of all, a couple of definitions. In California, “separate property” is property that belongs to one spouse only, and the other spouse has no claim on it. “Community property” is property acquired during marriage that is considered owned by both spouses equally (50/50). In the absence of a prenup, all assets acquired during a marriage in California are considered to be community property, except assets received by gift or inheritance.

- There are a few notes of Alice’s grift here: Ioan had to maintain a $1 million life insurance policy naming Alice as the beneficiary if he were to die; before marriage, Ioan was required to pay all house expenses by himself, even though Alice also lived there; and if Alice makes more than $50,000 before separation, that reduces her spousal support (no wonder she didn’t work).

- Both Ioan and Alice were required to be represented by separate, unaffiliated attorneys per California law. It appears these were good and experienced attorneys based on the quality of the prenup and the way the prenup was signed (initialed on every page, notarized, etc.). Ioan was represented by Forrest Mosten (a name we have all heard before) and Alice was represented by Michelle Katz (who appears to have had nearly 30 years of legal experience at the time this prenup was drafted).

- It appears that this prenup will not be challenged despite Alice’s online comments (see Bernal’s statements in the August 10 hearing).

- In California, prenups are required to be signed no less than 7 days before the wedding. Since this prenup was signed April 16, 2007, it was signed well before the wedding, so no problems at all there. In fact, Alice was given the first draft of the agreement on November 1, 2006 (see page 5).

- Alice represented that she was in “good health” (see page 1), so she didn’t claim any health issues back in 2007.

- Ioan, of course, paid for the legal fees Alice incurred in having this prenup prepared (the beginning of a pattern, it seems).

- Interestingly, the prenup contains a provision that each attorney can represent his or her respective client in a divorce or support proceeding—I guess that’s why Forrest Mosten was initially involved in the divorce and I don’t recall Alice challenging it.

- Both Ioan and Alice agreed that each of them made a “reasonable disclosure” of all of their income, property, and financial obligations. Alice’s are attached as Exhibit B (erroneously stated as Exhibit A in the agreement), and Ioan’s are attached as Exhibit A (erroneously stated as Exhibit B in the agreement). Both parties waived their right to further disclosure beyond what was provided in the agreement (this is a standard provision).

- Since Alice and Ioan lived together before marriage, they each waived any other rights they may have had due to the cohabitation. This is less important in California than other states, since California doesn’t recognize common-law marriage (where two people living together for a long time may be considered “married” in the eyes of the law for certain matters). However, it is important since neither of them can claim any rights to the other’s property acquired before marriage, or a right to support beyond what is in the agreement, even if they were living together.

- All of Alice’s assets at the start of the marriage (including those on Exhibit A) are deemed to be Alice’s separate property. This includes any appreciation in value during the term of the marriage, or any funds received from the property during marriage. The exact same is true for Ioan’s property on Exhibit B (see pages 8-9).

- Normally, in the absence of a prenup, any expenditure of a spouse (time, money, effort) on the other spouse’s separate property would give rise to a community property interest in the separate property. For example, if one spouse owned a separate property house, and the other spouse spent their own money to remodel the house, a community property interest would be created that would be reimbursed upon divorce. This agreement prevents that, and all assets that are separate property remain separate property regardless of whether the other spouse contributed to them or not. This is also a standard provision in prenups with higher-net-worth clients.

- Each spouse has “unfettered discretion”—in other words, sole control—over the investments they make with their own separate property.

- Notably, each spouse has sole ownership over his or her goodwill, including “celebrity goodwill,” meaning that one spouse can’t claim “credit” or “reimbursement” for the success or popularity of the other spouse.

- The La Jolla family home, and all of its contents, were entirely Ioan’s separate property at the start of the marriage (see page 12).

- Within 60 days of the marriage, Ioan was to transfer title to the house from himself, individually, to himself and Alice as community property with right of survivorship. (This means that if one spouse dies the other spouse automatically inherits the property without the need for probate.) However, we know that the property was eventually placed into a trust, so Alice would have had to sign off on that transfer (see page 13). These provisions would apply to any new home that was purchased during the marriage if they sold the La Jolla home to buy a different house.

- The personal property in the home, except each spouse’s jewelry, clothing, and personal effects, was changed to community property upon marriage (see page 14).

- Upon separation, Ioan had the right to buy Alice out of her interest in the La Jolla home within 90 days of the date of separation.

- Upon sale of the home, the proceeds of sale were to be divided equally after adjustments were made. The adjustments are: payoff of any mortgages; payoff of real estate agent commissions and closing costs of sale; capital gains taxes; any reimbursements agreed to in writing; and $750,000 to Ioan, representing Ioan’s purchase price plus appreciation in value from the date of purchase to the date of the property’s sale; plus 5% interest per year from the date of marriage to the date of sale. Any remainder is split equally between Alice and Ioan.

- Ioan is required to maintain a $1 million life insurance policy on his life, naming Alice as beneficiary, until the date of separation. So Alice will miss out on $1 million if Ioan passes away.

- While married and living in the La Jolla home, all expenses were to be paid with community property funds, and any separate property used for house expenses was considered a gift and not reimbursable. Interestingly, before marrying, the agreement provides that Ioan shall pay all house expenses, even though Alice was living there too.

- The only community property created during the marriage was in the form of salary and bonuses. Business entities, stock options, and the like were to remain separate property.

- Alice specifically waives her right to compensation that may be earned but not actually received during the marriage (see page 19).

- Gifts to either spouse are considered the donee’s separate property.

- Any liabilities listed on Exhibits A and B are the sole responsibility of the respective spouse. So Ioan isn’t responsible for Alice’s debts coming into the marriage, and vice versa.

- Any income taxes are to be paid with community property funds, not separate property. If separate property funds are used to pay taxes for marital assets, they are considered a gift.

- Each party waived their right to spousal support other than what is described in the agreement, despite any future change in circumstances, catastrophic illness, or disability.

- There are support provisions in the event that the parties don’t have children when they separate, which I won’t cover here since it doesn’t apply (if interested, see pages 27-28).

- Spousal support from Ioan to Alice: 10% of Ioan’s adjusted gross earnings, based on the average of the three previous calendar years prior to separation. However, income from Ioan and Alice’s separate property, or passive income, is not considered in determining the amount of spousal support. If Alice’s earnings are $50,000 or more per year, in the 3 years before separation, then her spousal support is deducted by 10% of Alice’s average adjusted gross income over $50,000 for the prior 3 calendar years. If the duration of the marriage is more than 10 years, then spousal support from Ioan will continue until any of the following occurs: Alice remarries, lives with a romantic partner for a period of 6 months, death of either Ioan or Alice, the parties agree otherwise, or the court orders otherwise. If either party’s income increases or decreases more than 20% from average, the amount of support is modified. Based on this, the projected annual spousal support Ioan must pay Alice is $58,313 (see Exhibit 4).

- This same formula applies if Alice had to pay Ioan support if she were the higher earner.

- Alice must pay taxes on the spousal support she receives, and Ioan can claim the support on his taxes as a deduction from income.

- Note that both Alice and Ioan “each assume the risk for himself or herself that he or she may not remain financially self-sufficient in the future.” So Alice can’t modify the spousal support provisions based on her circumstances.

- Finally, both parties agree to engage in mediation before filing any court action, and Ioan agrees to pay for the entire mediation cost (see page 39).

- Ioan’s net worth as of April 16, 2007, was $2,084,970.67; Alice’s net worth was $94,458.51.
$58, 313 plus she has to pay taxes on that? So if she has to report that as income on her returns, her tax rate would be 17% as a single person. So after taxes, she is looking at about $1,700 per month? Ouch. But no worries she can say: "You want fries with that..." in three languages. Time to hit those employment websites. She should've taken the collaborative divorce. But girl keeps on winning on SM. Dumb Ass.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

Hiraeth

VIP Member
New video - It is six and a half minutes so you might want to have a loo break and make a drink!

(I know nobody likes a show-off but can you all please pay very close attention to the perfectly timed music change after Bubba and Emma's first kiss!)

I am CRYING with laughter. Please marry me. I will find you a leafy Cartier ring.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Mad Betty

VIP Member
I don't think we've talked about this one enough either. So people who have serious illnesses should never show themselves doing things others with a serious illness can't? 🤔

*Me hurrying to clean up all my social media. 🏃‍♀️

View attachment 2404232
Someone should send this to Selma Blair with a little note. I'm sure she'd be oh so happy to see the bullshit about MS her former friend is spewing on SM and encouraging her minions to spread.

Selma, the woman with MS who did Dancing With the Stars. You know, danced her ass off with MS. You know, the woman with MS who posts gorgeous photos and videos of herself horseback riding and doing ballet on massive boulders at the beach with MS. You know, things that require balance. 🤦🏻‍♀️

There is no bottom for this women.

ETA: Thank goodness BW and SB have become good friends. I bet SB cheered BW on when she saw her standing tall on that paddle board in those videos.

I consider them both MS Warriors.

MOO

Last edited:
  • Heart

skingston

I am remiss in posting my analysis/summary of the Gruffudd-Evans prenup, so while it’s fairly quiet (except for Alice talking to herself on the internet) I thought I’d post it. I’ve tried not to nerd out on various provisions that have nothing to do with this particular marriage but some nerdiness may get through—sorry!

- First of all, a couple of definitions. In California, “separate property” is property that belongs to one spouse only, and the other spouse has no claim on it. “Community property” is property acquired during marriage that is considered owned by both spouses equally (50/50). In the absence of a prenup, all assets acquired during a marriage in California are considered to be community property, except assets received by gift or inheritance.

- There are a few notes of Alice’s grift here: Ioan had to maintain a $1 million life insurance policy naming Alice as the beneficiary if he were to die; before marriage, Ioan was required to pay all house expenses by himself, even though Alice also lived there; and if Alice makes more than $50,000 before separation, that reduces her spousal support (no wonder she didn’t work).

- Both Ioan and Alice were required to be represented by separate, unaffiliated attorneys per California law. It appears these were good and experienced attorneys based on the quality of the prenup and the way the prenup was signed (initialed on every page, notarized, etc.). Ioan was represented by Forrest Mosten (a name we have all heard before) and Alice was represented by Michelle Katz (who appears to have had nearly 30 years of legal experience at the time this prenup was drafted).

- It appears that this prenup will not be challenged despite Alice’s online comments (see Bernal’s statements in the August 10 hearing).

- In California, prenups are required to be signed no less than 7 days before the wedding. Since this prenup was signed April 16, 2007, it was signed well before the wedding, so no problems at all there. In fact, Alice was given the first draft of the agreement on November 1, 2006 (see page 5).

- Alice represented that she was in “good health” (see page 1), so she didn’t claim any health issues back in 2007.

- Ioan, of course, paid for the legal fees Alice incurred in having this prenup prepared (the beginning of a pattern, it seems).

- Interestingly, the prenup contains a provision that each attorney can represent his or her respective client in a divorce or support proceeding—I guess that’s why Forrest Mosten was initially involved in the divorce and I don’t recall Alice challenging it.

- Both Ioan and Alice agreed that each of them made a “reasonable disclosure” of all of their income, property, and financial obligations. Alice’s are attached as Exhibit B (erroneously stated as Exhibit A in the agreement), and Ioan’s are attached as Exhibit A (erroneously stated as Exhibit B in the agreement). Both parties waived their right to further disclosure beyond what was provided in the agreement (this is a standard provision).

- Since Alice and Ioan lived together before marriage, they each waived any other rights they may have had due to the cohabitation. This is less important in California than other states, since California doesn’t recognize common-law marriage (where two people living together for a long time may be considered “married” in the eyes of the law for certain matters). However, it is important since neither of them can claim any rights to the other’s property acquired before marriage, or a right to support beyond what is in the agreement, even if they were living together.

- All of Alice’s assets at the start of the marriage (including those on Exhibit A) are deemed to be Alice’s separate property. This includes any appreciation in value during the term of the marriage, or any funds received from the property during marriage. The exact same is true for Ioan’s property on Exhibit B (see pages 8-9).

- Normally, in the absence of a prenup, any expenditure of a spouse (time, money, effort) on the other spouse’s separate property would give rise to a community property interest in the separate property. For example, if one spouse owned a separate property house, and the other spouse spent their own money to remodel the house, a community property interest would be created that would be reimbursed upon divorce. This agreement prevents that, and all assets that are separate property remain separate property regardless of whether the other spouse contributed to them or not. This is also a standard provision in prenups with higher-net-worth clients.

- Each spouse has “unfettered discretion”—in other words, sole control—over the investments they make with their own separate property.

- Notably, each spouse has sole ownership over his or her goodwill, including “celebrity goodwill,” meaning that one spouse can’t claim “credit” or “reimbursement” for the success or popularity of the other spouse.

- The La Jolla family home, and all of its contents, were entirely Ioan’s separate property at the start of the marriage (see page 12).

- Within 60 days of the marriage, Ioan was to transfer title to the house from himself, individually, to himself and Alice as community property with right of survivorship. (This means that if one spouse dies the other spouse automatically inherits the property without the need for probate.) However, we know that the property was eventually placed into a trust, so Alice would have had to sign off on that transfer (see page 13). These provisions would apply to any new home that was purchased during the marriage if they sold the La Jolla home to buy a different house.

- The personal property in the home, except each spouse’s jewelry, clothing, and personal effects, was changed to community property upon marriage (see page 14).

- Upon separation, Ioan had the right to buy Alice out of her interest in the La Jolla home within 90 days of the date of separation.

- Upon sale of the home, the proceeds of sale were to be divided equally after adjustments were made. The adjustments are: payoff of any mortgages; payoff of real estate agent commissions and closing costs of sale; capital gains taxes; any reimbursements agreed to in writing; and $750,000 to Ioan, representing Ioan’s purchase price plus appreciation in value from the date of purchase to the date of the property’s sale; plus 5% interest per year from the date of marriage to the date of sale. Any remainder is split equally between Alice and Ioan.

- Ioan is required to maintain a $1 million life insurance policy on his life, naming Alice as beneficiary, until the date of separation. So Alice will miss out on $1 million if Ioan passes away.

- While married and living in the La Jolla home, all expenses were to be paid with community property funds, and any separate property used for house expenses was considered a gift and not reimbursable. Interestingly, before marrying, the agreement provides that Ioan shall pay all house expenses, even though Alice was living there too.

- The only community property created during the marriage was in the form of salary and bonuses. Business entities, stock options, and the like were to remain separate property.

- Alice specifically waives her right to compensation that may be earned but not actually received during the marriage (see page 19).

- Gifts to either spouse are considered the donee’s separate property.

- Any liabilities listed on Exhibits A and B are the sole responsibility of the respective spouse. So Ioan isn’t responsible for Alice’s debts coming into the marriage, and vice versa.

- Any income taxes are to be paid with community property funds, not separate property. If separate property funds are used to pay taxes for marital assets, they are considered a gift.

- Each party waived their right to spousal support other than what is described in the agreement, despite any future change in circumstances, catastrophic illness, or disability.

- There are support provisions in the event that the parties don’t have children when they separate, which I won’t cover here since it doesn’t apply (if interested, see pages 27-28).

- Spousal support from Ioan to Alice: 10% of Ioan’s adjusted gross earnings, based on the average of the three previous calendar years prior to separation. However, income from Ioan and Alice’s separate property, or passive income, is not considered in determining the amount of spousal support. If Alice’s earnings are $50,000 or more per year, in the 3 years before separation, then her spousal support is deducted by 10% of Alice’s average adjusted gross income over $50,000 for the prior 3 calendar years. If the duration of the marriage is more than 10 years, then spousal support from Ioan will continue until any of the following occurs: Alice remarries, lives with a romantic partner for a period of 6 months, death of either Ioan or Alice, the parties agree otherwise, or the court orders otherwise. If either party’s income increases or decreases more than 20% from average, the amount of support is modified. Based on this, the projected annual spousal support Ioan must pay Alice is $58,313 (see Exhibit 4).

- This same formula applies if Alice had to pay Ioan support if she were the higher earner.

- Alice must pay taxes on the spousal support she receives, and Ioan can claim the support on his taxes as a deduction from income.

- Note that both Alice and Ioan “each assume the risk for himself or herself that he or she may not remain financially self-sufficient in the future.” So Alice can’t modify the spousal support provisions based on her circumstances.

- Finally, both parties agree to engage in mediation before filing any court action, and Ioan agrees to pay for the entire mediation cost (see page 39).

- Ioan’s net worth as of April 16, 2007, was $2,084,970.67; Alice’s net worth was $94,458.51.
@Hiraeth - You are fantastic, a star, invaluable, and so kind - thank you so much for everything you’ve done and continue to do. For the people who actually care to inform themselves by reading the court documents and getting the facts, your summaries and analyses make a world of difference. You’re awesome! 🤩

• Heart

kingseven

VIP Member
Thanks for all the video love ❤ I wasn’t happy with the timings in the final minute and a half so I’ve tweaked them to give the reader more time. I’m adding in a few extra surprises as well. I will share the update shortly.

Middle child is going through a Titanic phase and we are watching for the millionth time this holiday. They just randomly informed me that Fifth Officer Lowe is their favourite character as he is ‘very kind’

• Heart

ThisishowIlivenow

VIP Member
Honestly I'm team ioan but - Bianca the wise course - not righteous or right but wise course would be stop posting . Yes she has the right to exist yes she has the right to post and it might feel good show her shine but actually it's not helping the end game. The wise thing to do is act for the best outcome - the long game . To me looking on the outside her posts are triggering drama . I know everyone under 30 will disagree with this Becuase existing online is fundamental to some human right - but for old folk- just live your best life truly : deeply : actually - If your life is not projected into content it doesn't make it less meaningful / real ?
It is just private. I feel like 100 years old writing this -
I know I'm often an contrary opinion here . But evs .
I'm not under 30 and I 100 percent disagree that Bianca should in any way halt her life, even something inane like posting on social media, purely because of the derangement of Alice and the few people who agree with her. This plays right into Alice's hands. It's the fact Bianca is breathing is what bugs her. Not posts on social media. That's just fodder to beat her with. If anything I applaud Bianca for continuing her life on social media, it's important to her to highlight her illness, important for the people that helps in any way. And why the fuck should she stop posting. Not for Alice. Not a chance.

• Heart

maggie72

The sock account(s) go quiet all weekend for a convention and then suddenly back to being active when she’s back home in BH? She is the biggest DVRO breaking idiot of all time. I really hope that it is proven that it’s been Alice behind them all.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Honestly I'm team ioan but - Bianca the wise course - not righteous or right but wise course would be stop posting . Yes she has the right to exist yes she has the right to post and it might feel good show her shine but actually it's not helping the end game. The wise thing to do is act for the best outcome - the long game . To me looking on the outside her posts are triggering drama . I know everyone under 30 will disagree with this Becuase existing online is fundamental to some human right - but for old folk- just live your best life truly : deeply : actually - If your life is not projected into content it doesn't make it less meaningful / real ?
It is just private. I feel like 100 years old writing this -
I know I'm often an contrary opinion here . But evs .
I do understand where you are coming from, Bianca’s posts do appear antagonise Alice. And it’s understandable why she gets antagonised by them. Bianca has the life Alice wants. Bianca has Alice’s prize, which is Ioan.

But that’s Alice’s problem, not Bianca’s. I can guarantee people have (including Ioan and now the girls) walked on eggshells around Alice for years. She’s spent her life making sure people do that. I have spent my life walking on eggshells with my sibling and I am sick of it. It’s hard work.

Bianca is living her life. She shouldn’t have to walk on those eggshells.

Alice can choose not to look at these pictures but she doesn’t because she loves being the victim.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
@Hiraeth - You are fantastic, a star, invaluable, and so kind - thank you so much for everything you’ve done and continue to do. For the people who actually care to inform themselves by reading the court documents and getting the facts, your summaries and analyses make a world of difference. You’re awesome! 🤩
I am actually blushing. You are far too kind. It's a pleasure to do this for you all, and for whomever wants to come here and read the truth. 💕
---
debunking: "Ioan spends his childrens money (TM) on vacations"

From the expense declaration he and Bianca spend $400/month on gifts/entertainment/vacations, that makes around 5k per year, and it's less because no doubt they spend some on entertainment and gifts. Btw Alice has there $300/month, so it's a bit hilarious that her minions are crying here. instead of vacations they spend it on 1k kpop premium tickets, SOHO memberships, Chateu Marmont or whatever.

Now obviously it's easy to lie on them or misattribute them or just forget them (like Alice has entirely forgot on hers that she is ordering take aways while she claims to have insane utility costs), but the grand total you cannot really lie about, even if you assume that eating out (280) for example belongs to vacation this wont change much on the total since Ioan and Bianca have very moderate costs for living in LA (which brings us back to how Alice has escaped scrunity for how wasteful she is living her life in comparison)

And it adds up tbh. Alice's loony tunes keep saying he is galivanting around the globe. But, really, let's break it down.

Since seperation

August-november 2021 = France, Filming Reunion, paid by production - short weekend at luxury hotel was a birthday gift

Spring 2022 = Wales/England - many days spend at his parents, one hotel did look more expensive but judging from previous filings he had transfered points to his Amex for this trip, so ultimately he will have not spend much on there - However, that was a proper vacation and probably costed a bit moeny, but mostly it was to visit family and friends. Arent coercive controllers the ones that try to prevent these things?

Summer 2022 = Monaco - promoting Reunion, paid by organizer

October 2022 = Bianca working trip, hotel seems to have been paid by the small production, previous filings reveal that nothing was paid for the trip, so likely again amex points (as I doubt the production paid that). Visiting her family and their friends while being there

November 2022 = NYC, working trip, paid by channel

Spring/Summer 2023 = Atlanta, Filming Bad Boys, paid by production

August 2023 = Wales, working trip, paid by organizer - extended to a holiday as a gift of friends

So in 3 years Ioan has made 7 trips, of which 5 were him being on working trips, so completely free (addional perks on two trips, the luxury hotel in Antibes 2021 & the trip to Spain now were also gifts), the other two were him visiting family and friends in the UK, and being on Bianca's working trip in Oz visting also her family (quite likely his future extended family). A man that has been withhold from his kids and subjected to coercive control is being shamed for seeing his family/support basically. And is also shamed for working to provide for his kids (while simultenously shaming him for...uh..not providing? Cognitive dissonance anyone?). That's what Alice and her army do. And that's why they are scum.
Excellent post. Could we put this in the wiki?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

Fuhq

View attachment 2397291

I want to know what happened at Alice's school. It baffles me that both her parents were educators but placed their children in "such a terrible school".

From the "Talk" section on Alice's wikipedia entry:

View attachment 2397307
I think "I had such a terrible school" for Alice can be translated as, "I thcreamed and thcreamed and thcreamed until I wath thick and thampt but thtill didn't get what I wanted",
So Alice is casting doubt on Bianca's MS and trying to make out she's faking it, or is overstating it, just because she's having fun in the sea.

Is this the same Alice who claims she has fibromyalgia and is 50-80% bed-bound, but in a video posted to her Instagram she can be seen drunk and jumping off a table? And actually hurt herself as a result of her own stupid actions?

View attachment 2397625

Guess what Alice - having an autoimmune disease doesn't necessarily mean you'll be ill and bed-bound all of the time. Things come in waves, you can have a flare-up and be ill for days/weeks, and then be fine for days/weeks.

I have an autoimmune condition as well as recovering from an accident. Exercise is very important for my recovery. Being physically strong is really important for my health. I overdid the exercise a few days ago, and the next day I was almost bed-bound. But I'm feeling better now, and tomorrow I will be back to doing exercise (but will remember not to overdo it).
Same.

I have fibromyalgia and psoriatic arthritis DIAGNOSED. At the moment, I have a swollen, painful knee, shooting pains throughout my body and I can't bend my toes, next week something else will randomly swell, but you know what? I still get my arse out of bed, I still take care of myself and my house, and I still manage to hobble my carcass to work. Lying around all the time might feel like the thing to do when you're in pain, but it actually makes everything so much worse. Your muscles atrophy, things take longer to heal, you're more fatigued, more prone to blood clots, digestive issues, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, osteoporosis etc etc etc.
I'm so sick of that malingering harpy. Not only is she a grief thief, but she also pilfers other people's conditions. I can't remember the last time someone said they had a condition, that she didn't turn around and say she had too (it was RA the other week 🙄). It makes the mockery of Bianca even more obscene.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Have to be honest, I thought ketamine was a horse tranquilliser.

She is incandescent that IG is on a sailing boat in a beautiful sea, with his comely girlfriend and old friends. She wants IG to be sitting at home in his tiny appartment rocking himself in the corner at the utter mess of it all. But hey, positivity is his middle name at the moment and he is living life to the full, and one day, so will the girls.

• Heart