Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

M33L4

VIP Member
Tell me the kids had a session with Dr Dupee without telling me…
Tick tock sock, consequences are coming and it’s ALL on Alice. Anyone that thinks those children don’t need some kind of de-(a)lice-ment should be on ketamine.
They were savvy enough to record HER abusing them and Ioan.
Ella allegedly (with Alice I’ve absolutely no doubt) hacked his instagram. Stole $400 from his Amazon account, applied for a fake RO after trashing his apartment and assaulting him. Threatened to call CPS because he couldn’t afford a $50,000 a year private school after Alice directly affected his earning potential.
There’s no doubt more batshittery and it is all enabled, planned and concocted by Alice. Enabled by Yawn and the small band of losers and fuckwits.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

House of Tea

VIP Member
People from Ioan’s past are probably so glad Alice is out of the picture. Can you imagine her being on that boat. People seem to love B, probably because they can see how good she is for I. Plus she’s a trouper and she looks on the positive side. What’s that saying, people are either radiators or drains. I prefers the warm of a radiator these days. Who wouldn’t.

• Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
@Hiraeth thank you for pre-nup summary. Is it a fair one? Is there a possibility or likelihood of court ordering different terms for spousal support as there was something in there too about domestic violence orders - could the judge order no spousal support ?
It's a fair prenup and pretty airtight as far as challenging it is concerned, in my opinion (plus Bernal said they weren't going to challenge it). The likelihood of the judge ordering different terms really depends on if Ioan's legal team pushes the issue. The portion of the prenup that mentions domestic violence is in Exhibit C, which just states the law that would apply in the event there was no prenup. The prenup specifically overrides some of the spousal support provisions in the Family Code, but doesn't modify the domestic violence portion of the law. Ioan's counsel could argue that, since the prenup didn't modify the statutory provisions regarding adjusting spousal support, the law still applies and the judge should consider Alice's domestic violence against Ioan when ruling on the amount of spousal support.

Hope this makes sense, I just got home from work.

• Heart

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
But don't you know Alice met Dafydd a few times 20 years ago, and she was so NICE to him, so that means he needs to support her over Ioan?
How dare Dafyyd support his friend and not Alice! Like how dare Gill support her own bloody son and not his beautiful, kind, lovely wife??

If Alice read this she would 1000% agree and never realise I'm being sarcastic.

@Loveu2 I PMSL at Tattle Secret Control Centre. I'm nearly at the Tattle underground bunker. If you don't hear from me again, the Bristol Missive took me out in the field. Protect Welt and Hireth at all costs.

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Hiraeth

VIP Member
It's laughable how easily Alice's lies are disproved. Mr. Ojeda actually agreed to use Dr. Dupee, he didn't object to her!

1000028817.png

1000028821.png

• Haha
Reactions: 63

welp

VIP Member
this one btw....is wrong: there hasnt been a single interview where Ioan said he loves Bianca, just two SM posts about her MS and saying how proud he is. There also hasnt been a single (very embarrassing) PDA pap walk like the countless ones of Ioan and Alice before they got married. There also hasnt been a single put down by her against him on her SM. She did talk over him once at their first public appearance, but it was her first time and about her disease, so can cut her some slack. It's a far cry from how Alice behaved
2023_08_24_15_08_40_aliceevansgruff_on_X_ElsaFreeze16_of_the_girlfriend._do_you_need_it_spelled_.png

No one obviously knows how things are behind the scenes, but there isnt a single indication so far that it's a abusive relationship and that Ioan is pleasing his abuser by constantly praising her/having many PDAs (if anything the former is something Bianca is doing). This was very different with Alice: every idiot knew by the time he told the proposal story that someone needs to save him.

I wonder what's gonna happen in the next couple of weeks leading up to the evaluation. Do you guys think she'll pull another stunt like the fake TRO stuff with Ella?
I am very certain of this. I am certain Ella will re-file. Loopy said already as much. Just with worse accusations.

Either by another visitation and again trying to DARVO her own abuse on her father. Or by stating that he did something to her when they had unsupervised visitation years ago (or even while with Alice) and she only hasnt come out with this until now because she was too scared (its common), and obviously mommy dearest didnt know until now either. I wasnt sure until a few months ago if Ella has the evilness for the latter in her, and I'm still not certain due to her more passable court performance when Alice was absent, but the fact that the most ridiculous RO in human history (the one against Ioan) was filed and the follow up SM performance by her and her friends show that the basics are there for Alice and Loopy to exploit.

Alice wont go down without detonating a huge bomb (she pretty much needs Ioan to get a DVRO anyway since it weights so heavily in custody fights, and she has one against her, that's the main reason imo why she did this in may weeks before custody was meant to be decided), and she has shown to much rather blow up her kids for this than herself. It also "sells" better. The only thing that beats "Believe all Women" is "Believe all Children".

Obviously ultimately this will all backfire on her, but that way she ensures at least that all parties lives are destroyed well and truly. No matter how any court - law and public - ultimately decides over this.

PS: my belief is that there havent been any false allegations about physical (or more) violence by him yet because their primary target is to get rid of Bianca, not him because he is still useful as a cash cow once the she-devil no longer controlls him (lol). But at some point it will switch to annihilating both of them when it becomes obvious that splitting them up isnt working. Alice has hinted at wanting to make these kind of accusations for ages, so it will happen at some stage.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Have been a lurker here for a long time & I have to say I'm desperately sad for those girls. I was in a similar situation to them, still am I guess with an Alice style mum. Thank god there was no such thing as social media when my Dad did an Ioan. I don't want to belittle Bianca in any way, she seems lovely, but I can only say from my experience that I would've benefited from some alone time with my Dad, which I never got. My parents are the reason that I've always been adamant that I won't have children of my own. I can't take the risk that I could damage someone like they did to me. Those girls are being damaged on a daily basis & it's absolutely not ok.
Sadly the facts are even if Bianca wasn't on the scene those girls would still not be having any quality time or any meaningful relationship with their Father.

• Sad
  • Angry

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Gosh, I sure hope that Alice lets Selma Blair know that she can't paddle-board if she has MS and must be faking. This is an excerpt from Selma's book Mean Baby.

1000029139.png

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
Which illness does Alice have that would not allow her to paddle board? Must be lazy ass and swimsuit anxiety.

Screenshot_20230822_214348_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

Ametrine

VIP Member
So Alice is casting doubt on Bianca's MS and trying to make out she's faking it, or is overstating it, just because she's having fun in the sea.

Is this the same Alice who claims she has fibromyalgia and is 50-80% bed-bound, but in a video posted to her Instagram she can be seen drunk and jumping off a table? And actually hurt herself as a result of her own stupid actions?

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 18.50.43.png

Guess what Alice - having an autoimmune disease doesn't necessarily mean you'll be ill and bed-bound all of the time. Things come in waves, you can have a flare-up and be ill for days/weeks, and then be fine for days/weeks.

I have an autoimmune condition as well as recovering from an accident. Exercise is very important for my recovery. Being physically strong is really important for my health. I overdid the exercise a few days ago, and the next day I was almost bed-bound. But I'm feeling better now, and tomorrow I will be back to doing exercise (but will remember not to overdo it).

• Heart

beck123

I so desperately want to meet someone in real life who knows all about this saga and can discuss it. Everyone I know is oblivious to the Alice/Ioan drama. I only found about it because I recognised Alice for the narc she is and found tattle (after her recommendation!) Last night I kept breaking into laughter visualising JLo as Gloria, the whole thing had me in stitches. I was almost rolling on the floor, tits akimbo. The rest of the staff thought I had gone mad! Although if I ever do meet someone I shall have to whisper “Welp?”
We should really have a code word or a secret handshake or something.

• Haha
  • Heart

welp

VIP Member
leaving aside that it seems very unlikely given that a) Alice is a oversharer and b) Alice spends too much time on the desktop version of twitter for this to be possible (if it was mobile I would believe it, but she isnt, neither with her main nor now with the suspected socks) the VERY FACT that they are upset about Ioan not taking the kids to vacation (despite them apparently hating him) proves that they are not going on many trips, coz why would you be upset otherwise? You cant have it both ways
2023_08_25_17_00_40_aliceevansgruff_on_X_NoAbuseAccount_WakeUp333333_Sian1972Sian_DailyMailCe.png

we all know that both kids look a lot more like Ioan (even Alice has admitted this even not so long ago) so the fact that she says this is pretty insulting to her own kids, but she did this already with Elsie's nose at the start of this saga. it's pretty clear that she doesnt love them, just like she never loved Ioan
2023_08_25_17_07_11_aliceevansgruff_on_X_NoAbuseAccount_GanziAshley_DailyMailCeleb_ioangruffu.png

I just wonder what they would be saying if this was the other way around and it was IG being like Alice and Alice being like IG. I imagine they would be in their element about how abusive he was with the thousands of emails and the threats, the cohesive control, the court docs backing it all up! I bet they would be screaming PA from the roof tops and praising the judge/ evaluators etc..What a shame the A side has absolutely zero (or zoro as Tone would say) of anything other than Alice’s ever changing words 🙄
if the genders were reversed Ioan would be in prison. my word on this. Law Enforcement is shit with abusers, but they are a bit more proactive with male abusers due to gender specific stereotypes (ie a man threatening is scarier coz they are stronger/taller/whatever), due to this men are also far less likely to report it and women more likely (eg with reversed genders quite possibly whatever physically allegedly went down in July 2020 would have been reported to the police at the time)

Honestly I'm team ioan but - Bianca the wise course - not righteous or right but wise course would be stop posting . Yes she has the right to exist yes she has the right to post and it might feel good show her shine but actually it's not helping the end game. The wise thing to do is act for the best outcome - the long game . To me looking on the outside her posts are triggering drama . I know everyone under 30 will disagree with this Becuase existing online is fundamental to some human right - but for old folk- just live your best life truly : deeply : actually - If your life is not projected into content it doesn't make it less meaningful / real ?
It is just private. I feel like 100 years old writing this -
I know I'm often an contrary opinion here . But evs .
yeah, I disagree. This shit is going on for Bianca now for 2 years. She actually went silent on Social Media for months when this started IIRC. You really cannot expect more, especially since this isnt going to end for years to come. The sacrifices Bianca makes for Ioan are already crazy in my opinion (as somebody that is in her age: never ever would I do this for a dude), so to also take away her freedom (and tbh I BET she is already restricted in what she posts) is just not fair. Her not posting wouldnt change a thing, it would just empower Alice in her coercion over them. She'd find plenty other things to weaponise against the kids.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I previously said Bianca should be careful about what she posts because of the kids but let’s face it that ship has sailed.

She should not be banned from posting normal holiday snaps and yes if I looked like her in a bikini I’d post it on SM.

It’s been soooo long and could be forever before Alice calms down.

I have to admit, if I was her, I would post all sorts just to upset the pickled old trout.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hiraeth

VIP Member
If Alice challenges the child custody evaluation (I'm going to presume it won't be in her favour), is the judge able to overrule her? Or does she automatically get a re-evaluation?

@Hiraeth, do you know?
A child custody evaluation may be challenged but it has to be for a good reason; it can't be challenged just because Alice disagrees with it, or doesn't like the evaluator. Alice would need to show, for example, that: the evaluator is unqualified (Dr. Dupee's CV is miles long so this will fail), her research methods are flawed (again, Dr. Dupee has extensive experience and her research methods are most likely very sound) or her recommendations are not in the child's best interests. I don't think Alice would be able to challenge it based on this--she could try but the judge would deny the challenge if she can't show any of the above things with regard to Dr. Dupee.

• Heart

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
The explosion in Beverly Hills has been detonated

View attachment 2397607
Ok pardon my language here but she can FUCK OFF. The fact Bianca could stand even for a few moments on that board would have Been extremely challenging. And then she fell off. MS affects balance, that is well known and documented. Perhaps she should ask Selma about it. That’s why she uses a stick or has help from her dog.

Alice Evans, Domestic Abuser is JEALOUS AS FUCK (my Alice capitals so she can read it).

the green eyed monster is out in full force. Bianca looks great in a bikini. She is with Ioan, and his friends in the beautiful Mediterranean. She has been accepted into Ioan’s circle. All these things Alice will never know again.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Ametrine

VIP Member
yeah, she mentioned it around the time of Bianca reveal when somebody showed her that Bianca is following his brother Alun, Dafydd was in the screenshot too, and she immediately went full betrayal on him "knowing all along about Bianca" since she asked him for help etc and how cruel it is. Later that day she mentioned having contacted one of the betrayers too and that they said they had actually helped her and feel unfairly treated by her (something along those lines), no idea if this was him too but I assume so.

must be in my pdf. I might fetch it later if you cant find it
Found it. She's so melodramatic.

Screenshot 2023-08-22 at 14.50.19.png

• Haha
  • Wow

Ametrine

VIP Member
If I were Alice I would completely come off social media apart from posting professionally on Instagram but stop viewing other’s posts, stop viewing the Mail online or any sites where Ioan and B are likely to feature including here. Keep my head down, get fit, get working and just heal. Just tune out the world and get better. She is a highly damaged individual- everytime she sees Ioan in his happy shiny new life is like twisting the knife and pouring salt into that open wound. He is doing nothing wrong, but she is not going to move on if she just fixates on what they are doing - revenge just ends up hurting yourself, it’s corrosive and makes things worse.
She won’t of course, but if she wants a good life she should do that.
The first issue is she has a social media addiction. And it seems, few close friends in real life who she can talk to. Before she started the extreme trolling in May 2023, and when she used to have her main Twitter account, apart from attacking Ioan and Bianca, she used social media for company, to write out her thoughts, and to get advice from.

I'm always struck by what she did when Ioan said he was finally leaving. Her first action was to go on Twitter and post "he's leaving us". My first action would have been to call or text close friends in order to get their support.

The second issue is that she has a need for revenge against Ioan and Bianca, and attacking them through anonymous social media accounts is the main method by which she feels she can get revenge against them (apart from when she's concocting fake restraining order plots).

I really don't think she'll ever make progress. Because first of all she needs to realise she has a problem (addiction, personality disorders). Then she needs to accept her behaviour is a problem, and what part she played in the demise of her marriage. She needs to look at all the people she's ever fallen out with in her life and ask herself if it was really them who were in the wrong, and not her. Then she needs to go about making changes, getting therapy, etc. She'll never do all of this because it would take a lot of work, soul searching, and admitting she was in the wrong. It's hard. It's easier in the short-term to just make a few Twitter socks and carry on being a troll.

• Heart
  • Sad

TheMogadon

IMG_5299.jpeg

I’m on my holidays in Halifax and just walked past this. Poor Ioan. Having to start a wee side hustle to pay for the lunatic and her dragging on of the court sessions.

• Haha

Loveu2

VIP Member
Honestly I'm team ioan but - Bianca the wise course - not righteous or right but wise course would be stop posting . Yes she has the right to exist yes she has the right to post and it might feel good show her shine but actually it's not helping the end game. The wise thing to do is act for the best outcome - the long game . To me looking on the outside her posts are triggering drama . I know everyone under 30 will disagree with this Becuase existing online is fundamental to some human right - but for old folk- just live your best life truly : deeply : actually - If your life is not projected into content it doesn't make it less meaningful / real ?
It is just private. I feel like 100 years old writing this -
I know I'm often an contrary opinion here . But evs .
Why should she stop posting? Alice's behavior is not Bianca's responsibility.

• Heart