Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveu2

VIP Member
And today children, we are going to do a spelling test. Please write down your answers to these words:

Cunt
Twat
Abuser
Cunty for Wordle purposes
Ebay
Bogan
Another cunt for @M33L4
GAL
UTTER UTTER DEFAMATION
Cunt again just for fun this time
DVRO
Hidden 100k
Cunt just for good measure
When to use CAPS

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Thank you so much. Yesterday I made my day trip to see my rheumatologist and got an injection of Toradol, Depo- medrol, and my biologic. I’m on tramadol, acetaminophen, “paracetomol in Uk”gabapentin, Effexor XR, and last fall I added cbd gummies. I’m never completely pain free but I can cope because I know there are others worse off than me. My beautiful garden, my daughters, husband, and beloved dog are my respite. As well as ice cream which I only recently allowed myself because my appetite has dropped off considerably. Also I love all the hilariously clever Tattlers! I think my favorite 🤩 is tits akimbo, although it’s hard to choose.
Keeping things on topic, I challenge mAlice to donate her GFMe account to Maui. Those people have real problems.
Bloody hell! You sure you're taking enough stuff 😨😳, you'll be giving mAlice ideas!
On a serious note, I hope that the cocktail helps ☮🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 10

StoneMountain

VIP Member
No one knows how much is in there. I really doubt it's 2 million lol. He will get his 750k from the house sale. And he gets roughly 30k in residuals pa. It's probably more but he doesn't have to declare the rest as it's pre Alice.

Isn't retirement age 64 in the USA anyway? He is not as rich as people seem to think especially with all the legal fees, etc.
In the US, you have to be at least 59 1/2 years old to withdraw money from an individual retirement account without penalty. Minimum age for Social Security (if you're eligible) is 62 yo.
full retirement is at age 67
1692121899936.png

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Waaah my baybeez
Waaah I’m so scared and shooketh
Oh but here are my nipples to take your eye out?!

Get in the bin Alice - we see you (and your nips too)
Oh, [Alice CAPS] GOD… she didn’t don a keyhole bra just for us, did she?
*Sicks up dinner*
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

Endora

VIP Member
This to me feels like a severe failure of the school. Ioan had called them and they said she is not enrolled. you'd think when Alice enrolled them they'd double check after the father asked previously about it whether this is all right (unless of course Alice forged it)
Oh, I thought he called her 'old' school and they told him she was still enrolled. Maybe he never called the other school because it didn't occur to him there'd be sleight of hand? Let me see if I can find that.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
full retirement is at age 67
View attachment 2382429
Correct. You can start collecting at age 62, but your monthly amount will be adjusted downward. The longer you wait to collect Social Security, the higher your monthly payment, up until age 70.

1692122260052.png

---
It's been posted a few times in past threads, but I have no idea how to work the search function properly to find it. I think it was hosted on Vimeo, not YouTube iirc.
@Bridgeofsighs kindly shared a link last year:

Endora

VIP Member
they share legal custody
Has that been adjudicated? I remember reading that Alice was asking for both physical and legal custody, but after that it's just been a series of court dates and delays. It seems Ioan has joint legal custody because he was insisting on getting the school documents, but apparently Alice disagrees doesn't care.

sweetnessfollows

VIP Member
I don’t think Alice pays any attention to what is said in court, and certainly doesn’t bother reading the documents afterwards. She couldn’t care less. And she keeps getting away with it, so up until now her strategy has worked.
I'm often so surprised that anyone thinks that she wouldn't get away with it. Like, I know there's a real sense of "come on, what now" with her. But she knows there is really nothing anyone could do because she is a wealthy white woman. The judge isn't going to make an example of her, not now not ever.

The judge and GAL have the power to correct it but they probably won't because they are in the same economic and educational class as Alice and they aren't going to basically punish themselves.

I wish Yo would just really focus on having a second family.

• Wow