Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

shugabug23

Chatty Member
I won’t QMLAD (down with the kids me ✌🏻) but didn’t I just say how fucking cute they are?! 🥰 Yesssssss with the timing B!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Whodofthunk

VIP Member
Rollerball is Alice’s brilliant caper-thriller strategy where she will keep the audience gripped to the edge of their seat … who could be behind the evil genius and the multi-paragraph tirade on her IG comments who humiliated Alice with such low-stakes insults like: “quite frankly the Matchstick Girl looked more clean and cared for than the girls do right now,” and “you aren’t a ‘mother,’ at best you’re a ‘mother figure,’ and “you screwed yourself (probably last screw you’ll ever have!),” and, worst of all, “wouldn't be surprised if there was an Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold outcome.”

The evil genius is unveiled … and … the audience gasps at the plot twist!!!!

ALICE IS ROLLERBALL!!!!!
Who is matchstick girl? Never heard that before.

Reactions: 6

AllFurCoatNoKnickers1

Chatty Member
What a weird way to describe a 9-year-old child. She's so oddly inappropriate. It's like when she told IG and the daughter to "get a room".

View attachment 2381555
I really can't get on board with the IG commenter saying her kids will go to foster care. Cruel comments on her posts just help her push the victim narrative. From the court docs, we all know that she's very much the perpetrator and not the victim.
I actually didn’t find that weird. I think she meant it was so cute, she was breaking her heart. Not in a romantic way. That’s how I read it.

Reactions: 5

SC_love

Chatty Member
Thank you so much. Yesterday I made my day trip to see my rheumatologist and got an injection of Toradol, Depo- medrol, and my biologic. I’m on tramadol, acetaminophen, “paracetomol in Uk”gabapentin, Effexor XR, and last fall I added cbd gummies. I’m never completely pain free but I can cope because I know there are others worse off than me. My beautiful garden, my daughters, husband, and beloved dog are my respite. As well as ice cream which I only recently allowed myself because my appetite has dropped off considerably. Also I love all the hilariously clever Tattlers! I think my favorite 🤩 is tits akimbo, although it’s hard to choose.
Keeping things on topic, I challenge mAlice to donate her GFMe account to Maui. Those people have real problems.
Have you looked at Low dose naltrexone? It might be helpful for you x https://ldnresearchtrust.org

Reactions: 4

MagicDragon

Correct. You can start collecting at age 62, but your monthly amount will be adjusted downward. The longer you wait to collect Social Security, the higher your monthly payment, up until age 70.

View attachment 2382447
---

@Bridgeofsighs kindly shared a link last year:

Thanks so much for the link. Does anyone know why the video is reversed btw?.

seneca

They do contracts? That would explain Rebel Wilson and JLo and Beckinsale and Hurley and Ora and the lesser Kardashians and a boatload of reality people I don't know who show up all the time for no reason other than the site's perpetual need for filler. I know these people make deals with the photo agencies to share revenue, but also making bank from the end user completes the ecosystem.
There is no way in any part of this world or the metaverse that rebel would have any deal with any tabloid of any kind ever .

priusrat

I've never dealt with school enrolling so this may be a silly question, but is there a reason it has to fall to Lice to reenroll Elsie, and enroll Ella somewhere new? If it's just submitting paperwork/making calls, is there a reason Yo couldn't do it?

Not because I think it's too much work for A, but if all parties thought she wouldn't handle it, if Yo had the ability it just seems simpler to me for him to make the calls/appointments. Is that possible or do you need to have the kids in person?

I'm often so surprised that anyone thinks that she wouldn't get away with it. Like, I know there's a real sense of "come on, what now" with her. But she knows there is really nothing anyone could do because she is a wealthy white woman. The judge isn't going to make an example of her, not now not ever.

The judge and GAL have the power to correct it but they probably won't because they are in the same economic and educational class as Alice and they aren't going to basically punish themselves.

I wish Yo would just really focus on having a second family.
Is Bianca well enough to have children? Sorry if this ignorant question.

Reactions: 3

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Where on earth can I find the guidelines on how to create a new thread? The link at the bottom of the page is not working!

Reactions: 3