Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #204 Alice has a very loose relationship with time and the truth

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Ametrine, as nominated by @AsYouLikeIt.

Last thread:

If you need a break or want to chat off-topic with other Turds, take a look here:

Threads are flying by lately. Ioan & Bianca still in Wales I believe, after a successful Comic Con weekend. Next court date is Aug 17th to see if judge will appoint a custody evaluator. Everyone other than Alice is onboard with appointing one. The kids went back to school today according to Alice, with Elsie going to a new school seemingly which may have been in violation of the judge's orders but this is not confirmed and will hopefully be disproven. Ella being back in school after a year of "homeschooling" is good news and hopefully a nice dose of normalcy.

Please stick to the main players, and obscure any identifying info from screenshots from those who are not Alice (or her latest sock), and those who do not have more than 10k social media followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 65
*Her latest sock who uses her own name and the photo of the person her previous sock, the dog shite account doxxed as told from the previous thread.

Stoopid is as Stoopid does.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Thanks again @Hiraeth 🙏🏼 congrats again @Ametrine and thanks for the thread @MarkC1387 🙌🏼❤🙌🏼❤

A quick pop in. 😊
Big E will be playing out against Alice too by this point and it will get much worse as it all kicks in. Sooner rather than later she’ll try dumping her on Ioan and Bianca and blaming them for it all.

The last thing he should do is take custody of Big E, she’s proven that time and again that it’s a truly terrible idea. It won’t help her one bit, it won’t help him and it won’t help anyone. It would be a toxic mess. If she’s taken out of Alice’s care she needs another environment like a school for troubled teens and spend the occasional weekend with I and B when she’s ready and can conduct herself. I’m 💯 sure it would also be better for little E if that happened. I bet she’s getting the absolute worst of it.

This is an extreme case of ‘careful what you wish for’ all round.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I still can't wrap my head around how many delusional people there are. Read the damn court documents and see what your "idol" is really like...

I hope Anne Kiley kicks her ass in court this week!

Anyone else think her next plan might be that she'll try to dump the kids at Ioans place for the weekend and when he refuses (rightfully so) because of Ellas recent actions etc she'll just be like: see, he doesn't even want to take care of them and push that narrative again? Or is that a little too far fetched? The kids would probably believe it and despise him even more despite the fact that he didn't do anything wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
So someone asked Al what grade the girls are in and she answered something different...? Whatcha hiding Al? Ella got held back with no credit for homeschooling?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So someone asked Al what grade the girls are in and she answered something different...? Whatcha hiding Al? Ella got held back with no credit for homeschooling?
I don’t understand the year system in the US - what should the girls be in?

Reactions: 9
she said 4th and 8th grade, sounds accurate?

Reactions: 10
Surely Ella’s lack of schooling will be a big red flag to the judge.
Im finding Alice trying to claim illness really not ok. I’ve got a couple of things that are really debilitating when they are bad and I wouldn’t wish them on anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Still catching up on previous thread but had to note this amongst the comments:

I too felt a bit of concern when I saw B talking over Yo in the interview but, thinking on it, it may have been over excitement or enthusiasm or just not being well prepared for interviewing as a relative newby - unlike someone we know with a big gob (literally) and who liked to manhandle Yo like a praying mantis...
in fact, thinking on, she really is like a flipping praying mantis (who knew the praying mantis had such a big mouth?) and he is damn lucky he got out of there alive...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she obsessed with her girls being blond? They both have dark brown hair. Elsie's is sun/ pool water bleached at the ends but its dark brown. They've never been blond, even as little kids.

It's pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things but it shows clearly how she has these fixed ideas of who and how everyone is and bugger reality.

And again her obsession that blond > brown hair.

She is starting to frighten me a bit. Her IG 'gushy luvvy' posts are creepy as hell.

Reactions: 65
Why is she obsessed with her girls being blond? They both have dark brown hair. Elsie's is sun/ pool water bleached at the ends but its dark brown. They've never been blond, even as little kids.
Maybe because Ioan has brown hair. She'll want them to resemble her in every way. So it's not just their personalities she's going after but also their looks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
Maybe because Ioan has brown hair. She'll want them to resemble her in every way. So it's not just their personalities she's going after but also their looks.
But neither Alice nor Ioan are natural blond's 🤭
I know the truth and Alice are complete strangers but trying to push that the girls are dark blond is ridiculous 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Neither of those girls have blonde hair 😂😂
Fast forward a few years and she'll be dyeing them both streaky piss blonde like hers is.
Is she blind, those girls have average brown hair, not a streak of blonde not even in pictures of them when they were little. 🙄

Reactions: 36
Pretty much all of Alice's court filings can be summarized in this way:

1000027221.png

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.