Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
Yep. I have followed this thread since pretty much the start & only created an acc recently. I was shocked to see actual curse words when I joined. I thought you were the most polite thread on the internet saying “duck” instead of f**k. Etc. 🤦🏼‍♀️

My sister, my close friend and a colleague are also following along with no accounts. I imagine Alice’s friends, former friends, former costars , former family members and even people in her life like the girls teachers etc would’ve had a nosey here at some stage.

SUCKS to be you mAlice.
Teachers will be having a field day! They will love reading the truth about mofo of the year. 🤣

Reactions: 12

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Whoever it is is a American or knows America. The post quotes two men (looked them up), they are mass murderers - they aren’t names that would mean much outside of US.
Thanks for that I had no clue who they were. Yes, it’s extreme to talk about kids this way, so probably she did it.

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
I was reading up on custody evaluations (as you do) and this is from the OFW site on preparing for a CE (bolding is mine) https://www.ourfamilywizard.com/blog/child-custody-evaluation

Can you see her doing any of these things?
Thoughts and prayers for the evaluator 😔

Preparing for a custody evaluation

Be cooperative with the evaluator. Even though you may oppose the child custody evaluation, it is important to cooperate so that the evaluator does not get the wrong impression.

• Many co-parents believe it is helpful to treat this process like a job interview. Dress appropriately and aim to be punctual, honest and confident.

Be prepared and organized beforehand. It is likely that your evaluator will request your case documents at some point during the evaluation.

Make sure that you are holding the best interest of your child above all else. Showing that you make your child a priority over other things is the most important for scoring well in your evaluation.

Consult your attorney about compiling a list of referral questions. Child custody evaluators have a general obligation to make recommendations in the best interests of the child, but the vastness of that task can mean specific concerns may be lost in the shuffle. If there are specific areas to which the evaluator should pay particular attention, referral questions can help ensure those concerns are addressed.
Not that I’m the worlds best mother, But if I had a CA coming up I would read that and think ‘well obviously, I was planning on all that anyway’ I wouldn’t of found that useful as surely it’s all common sense? I know it’s not to Alice and she won’t follow any of it which is my point, although im also not sure where im going with this 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 hope you all know what I mean.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
No one knows how much is in there. I really doubt it's 2 million lol. He will get his 750k from the house sale. And he gets roughly 30k in residuals pa. It's probably more but he doesn't have to declare the rest as it's pre Alice.

Isn't retirement age 64 in the USA anyway? He is not as rich as people seem to think especially with all the legal fees, etc.
In the US, you have to be at least 59 1/2 years old to withdraw money from an individual retirement account without penalty. Minimum age for Social Security (if you're eligible) is 62 yo.

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Tbf, it’s our Mimsys (what’s the collective noun for a shit tonne of Mimsys? Mimsii??) first day back at school. I don’t need to lie on the floor to make my tata’s look like that but I will be rolling on the floor drunk taking selfies by about 11am.
Mimsies? Minimims?
Enjoy the gin - you earnt it…

• Haha

Nixlondon

VIP Member
To be fair it's very common, because of the DM hit rate. Even Ioan, bless his heart, did one during the 'James Bond' early discussions as a means to get himself pushed up the leader board.

iieee

VIP Member
Re the zoom appearance, she can’t be normal can she? All that turn on your camera, her legal having to text her when she didn’t do it. What was she doing? You would think she would be hanging onto every word and as soon as the judge instructs, you comply immediately.
Putting on clothes is my guess

• Haha

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
The one from Aug of last year? That has been my inspiration.
Yes! (she looked so good 4 weeks post-op) I was originally waiting until 50, but I don’t think I can wait that long - especially with all this talk of snatched jawlines 😂
Bianca’s chin is my current hero ❤

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Sadly I never bothered wearing a bra to bed. In fact the first thing I do when I get home is rip my bra off and sling it over the banisters. 😆This is why I do not pass the pencil test and not only does the pencil stay under my tits…I could keep a full art supply under there. ☹
Snap!

• Haha
Reactions: 11