Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
Does anyone else think that Alice didn’t take the new photos of Elsie on insta?. The ones that make it seem like she got out of bed and took her to school?. Alice claiming she ‘can’t keep up’ on the walk to school and that Elsie wants to ‘keep a 20ft distance’ seems convenient. I’ll bet she told whoever took Elsie to school (probably Gloria) to take the snaps so she could then take credit and look like a proper parent on instagram. :(
That was my first thought tbh.

Reactions: 11

StoneMountain

VIP Member
In the UK, you can do a degree in librarianship. One of my flatmates was doing it.
obviously, I was speaking of one of my daughters. She did receive her second undergraduate's degrees from somewhere in England (Sussex? - likely done online) and might have done just that online while revamping the library. She also has 3 masters degrees and is finishing her 2nd PhD.
Education has always been a priority in our family.
And - she is much younger than Alice!
ETA: typo

Last edited:
  • Heart

Blurp

VIP Member
The balloon skirt makes me 🤢- like @Blurp said - those were awful when they were in style- and I only recall most women wearing them for evening wear not grocery runs. That belt ! I’m sick of seeing it. I think b/c apartment has stairs from the pap moving photos I saw she is getting exercise from that. I do think the pics were maybe evening but where was Elsie? Home alone ? She is definitely too young to be at home alone without her sister there. Hopefully maybe weekend pics posted so she was with friends or at that class she takes? Anyways she posted the school pics stating E started before little E. While I believe she lies like a politician, I’ll give her benefit of doubt- she has to show GAL that she is trying to stay within lines. Seems like pap set up with outfits and way Big E stares at camera.

Regarding Zoom, I wonder if it was her documentary film crew following her around. 😜
Didn't they have some sort of exercise things in the 'man cave'/garage, which she presumably brought with her (after all, she wasn't carting them upstairs, that's a job for the serfs of this world in her eyes).

Ed to add: She would look much better with a smaller scarf and a better style to skim her midriff. I've got a weird shape in silhouette thanks to abdominal surgery so I'm loving the current fashion for dresses that fit round the bust and fall from a high waist, skimming the bulges.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Actually Strictly would be perfect for AE. A way to get publicity without breaking the RO. I am not sure if she is a good dancer but it would be so good for her to have the discipline and accolades. Oh, damn. Just realised she has severe fibro and RA so clearly could never participate due to well known and highly established health reasons. SUCH a pity.
Noooo I love strictly, that would ruin my fucking year 🤣🤣🤣
Feel free to have her on the US/NZ version. I have a feeling the public in Australia would have a similar response as mine 🤣

• Haha

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
She’s trying to make it sounds like someone British or with British (or Australian or NZ) roots. Americans don’t typically say mum (usually mom or mummy or mother; mum is more British) and generally don’t say whilst either. I didn’t check to see if there were u words like colour instead of color.
Whilst is definitely a British thing. I remember being teased about it by my American counterparts some years back

• Haha

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Is Bianca well enough to have children? Sorry if this ignorant question.
It does on the face sound an ignorant question but assume asked in good faith.

MS does not rule out her having children. I felt I had been somewhat clumsy on an earlier thread about the prospect of him and Bianca having children.

If Bianca wants to be a mother her condition may influence her wanting to do it sooner rather than later.

SusanC

VIP Member
August 20, 2023 Hearing Transcript Summary - part 1

Gruffudd v. Evans, Hon. Josh Freeman Stinn

The judge calls the case and immediately goes off the record. Back on the record:

The parties state their appearances. Present was Anne Kiley (representing Ioan for the limited purpose of custody only), Peter Langlois, Bernal Ojeda, Elise Greenberg, and Alice (via Zoom).

The judge asks the parties where they are with regard to the requested evidentiary hearing, in light of the fact that the family court department is extremely busy. The judge says it is his understanding that the parties are contemplating a 2-day evidentiary hearing, perhaps a custody evaluation, or maybe they can have the hearing during an afternoon so they don’t have to wait as long to get the hearing on calendar. The judge asks the attorneys for their perspectives.

Anne Kiley speaks up and disagrees slightly. She states that earlier in the year, the custody issue was bifurcated and set for trial in July of 2023. At that time, Ioan’s RFO requests for custody and therapy were continued to the time of trial as well since the court felt that it was more efficient (and cheaper for all involved) to hear all the issues at the same time. However, when the parties convened once again due to Ella’s request for a restraining order, the court vacated the trial dates in order to appoint Elise Greenberg as minor’s counsel and allow her to get familiar with the issues in this case. Therefore, they now need to set a date for the hearing on the RFO for custody/visitation (which Anne Kiley estimates will take a half day). Because of the RFO hearing that will be heard in the future, Anne Kiley withdraws her request for an evidentiary hearing, with the exception of the parties being able to testify.

[Editor’s note: This is why Ioan withdrew his request for the evidentiary hearing, as shown in the minute orders last week.]

Anne Kiley continues. She states that she, Bernal, and Elise Greenberg (the GAL) are all in agreement that the trial will take three days. Anne informs the court that they will be seeking an ex parte hearing for the appointment of a child custody evaluator. She states that Bernal Ojeda does not oppose the ex parte hearing. She is raising this issue because if the court grants the request for a child custody evaluator, that will affect the timing of setting the trial on custody. Anne Kiley stated that their chosen evaluator, Dr. Dupee, had a waiting list and fit them in for October. She also stated that, in her other cases seeking custody evaluations, most evaluators seem to have a backlog of 6 to 8 weeks from the date of appointment. The trial date for the 3-day trial will be set in 2023, but Anne is requesting that the half-day trial on Ioan’s RFO on therapy be heard in 2023. The judge begins pulling up his notes and asks Anne Kiley to remind him what the RFO was for.

Anne Kiley responds that the RFO was for therapy for the children, which already had been ordered, and that Ioan was requesting time with the children. She states that right now, Ioan is not exercising his time with the children because of the “difficulties” in the case that are being addressed (the PA and restraining order requests by Ella). Anne informs the court that the children’s individual and conjoint therapy sessions have not been started. Anne states that if there were a couple of months of therapy for this children, then if the parties were not able to reach an agreement, that they could seek a court order for the children to have custodial time with Ioan ahead of the trial.

The judge clarifies that the issues right now are making “sure that the therapy is on track and moving forward” and then figuring out what’s appropriate in terms of visitation and time shared with the children pending the trial. The judge asks Bernal Ojeda if he agrees with Anne Kiley’s assessment and Bernal responds, “I do, your Honor, one hundred percent.”

Elise Greenberg asks the judge to ask Alice to turn her video camera on so they can make sure Alice is hearing all of this. The judge addresses Alice. “Ms. Evans?” Alice does not respond. The judge asks Bernal to text Alice. Alice finally turns on the camera. The judge asks Alice to mute one of her devices because there is some feedback and there may be 2 devices on. Alice says her internet glitched and fumbles trying to get rid of the echo. Failing that, the judge asks Alice to go on mute.

The judge asks Elise Greenberg for her thoughts on the RFO for Ioan’s parenting time and visitation/therapy. Elise says that she agrees that the RFO should be set “at the court’s earliest convenience.” Elise says that they should have therapy orders and that therapy should start as soon as possible. Further, Elise says she filed a response concurring with Bernal that she has no objection to the ex parte hearing to address the custody evaluation issue.

The judge confirms that the RFO will be heard during a half-day court session, and asks the clerk to find the first available half-day so the hearing on custody and visitation can be set. He mentions that he has about 6 cases that may have trials vacated, so the court will set the earliest available time and, if any of his other cases have trials that are canceled, the court will contact the parties to see if they can have the hearing on an earlier date. Therefore, the date selected for the RFO trial is the afternoon of February 7, 2024, at 1:30 p.m. (subject to change if there is a cancellation for an earlier trial date). The parties all agree that February 7 works for them. Elise Greenberg asks the court to consider setting an earlier date for discovery (legal filings which ask for the other party to respond to questions and/or provide documents) if the February 7 hearing date is moved, and the judge agrees.

The judge starts dealing with the mechanics of setting the trial date. He then asks if there is any reason they can’t just deal quickly with the custody evaluation that day and appoint Dr. Dupee as the custody evaluator. Bernal objects. The judge clarifies that Bernal is not opposed to the ex parte application but he is opposed to the custody evaluation. The judge asks how long the parties will argue at the ex parte hearing. Anne states she needs 10 minutes. Bernal states he needs 5 minutes. Elise Greenberg states she needs 5 minutes. The judge then says the ex parte hearing will last 30 minutes.

Anne Kiley suggests setting the trial setting conference on the same day that the ex parte hearing will be heard. The judge agrees.

The judge then goes off the record again.

(End of part 1)
Um excuse? Is this a fan fiction story? We haven't got to 20 August yet. Have we?

• Haha

walliewellie

I am ever hopeful seeing both Es apparently at school (and I think it does make some sense for them both to be at the same school), and I'm glad Alice is going to a convention and actually working! Here's hoping to more positives (although I appreciate all this might be performative for Alice’s followers and nothing has gotten better behind the scenes for the two Es)

Endora

VIP Member
There is no way in any part of this world or the metaverse that rebel would have any deal with any tabloid of any kind ever .
You didn't notice? She was on that site almost daily for months. Her erstwhile boyfriend and their extended European travels, her very long and well-documented weight loss journey followed by glamour photos, her Disney princess partner, her baby shower, her baby, her baby's birthday, and now maybe another baby... It got so that the comments on the articles were "Enough!"

Half a dozen stories already this month alone. If she's not getting paid, the DM is getting a lot of free content from her PR needs.

• Sick

ButterTart

VIP Member
You didn't notice? She was on that site almost daily for months. Her erstwhile boyfriend and their extended European travels, her very long and well-documented weight loss journey followed by glamour photos, her Disney princess partner, her baby shower, her baby, her baby's birthday, and now maybe another baby... It got so that the comments on the articles were "Enough!"

Half a dozen stories already this month alone. If she's not getting paid, the DM is getting a lot of free content from her PR needs.
Celebs may get paid, and may hustle their PR people for placement in the DM and tabloids like it because of their high readership. I do not believe (and have good basis for this) that PR "packages" are sold to continue running stories. If they can make something clickbait, it's a win for them.

Old Soak

VIP Member
I wondered about that when she said that they would be seeing each other soon.

Being out of the country is an excellent reason for not having the girls dumped on them to cause chaos or to be lambasted for refusing. When does the Malodorous Walrus have to start for the Peach State?
I think she said she was flying out Wednesday night

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I don't think Alice wrote it. I don't think she would want anyone pointing out the Backgrid and pap pictures would have required a parental consent - and clearly Ioan did not provide it.
Mmm like Boshoff Backgrid are not obligated to reveal sources etc without court orders.

Citney

VIP Member
It is. But since she essentially missed 7th grade I am surprised that she gets to move to the 8th. Something is still fishy.
Maybe they let her move up because she’s already older than other 8th graders and they didn’t want her graduating at almost 20 years old. The majority of eight graders in the US are only 13, and Ella will be 14 in just a few weeks.
---
Didn’t Alice’s sock vehemently deny there was a hearing on the 17th?…
She most certainly did, crazy lady can’t even keep up with the Court dates. 🙄