Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #113 St. Malice, Patron Saint of Victimhood

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen her in Blackball and 102 Dalmations and she was pretty but forgettable tbh. Which is weird because you watch an interview or one of her recent ranting videos and she’s the opposite. I know people go on about her lost looks but I just saw someone who was attentive and charismatic in early interviews. Clearly that was her best acting 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If Ioan could get a job in LA, a series or a directing job on a series, then he could have regular hours, and be able to have the girls. It really was not the wisest choice to live in LA, Ioan’s roles seems to take him to other countries. Wasn’t it Alice’s idea to live in LA, guess she thought they were going to both be A-list mega stars after doing the doggie movie. 😂
I never knew they’d made a sex tape of that night … ouch lmao

Has her bro deleted his twitter? I can’t access him in Nitter ??

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In fairness I don't think even Ioan could have foreseen just what lengths Alice would take the PA too. Ioan's lawyers should have pushed to get Alice into court sooner imo. She shouldn't have been allowed to stall the divorce as long as she has given she tweeted that was her intentions.
I agree Ioan likely didn't anticipate what lengths she would go to. Even though Ella stopped seeing him early on he was still able to see Elsie right up until he left for France so he was probably hoping that Ella would come around. But the clues were always there. Alice has fallen out with every single member of her family, she has pursued an online vendetta with her father and stepmother for years to the point where she co-opted their grief and blamed them for the death of her stepsister. The really sad thing about all of this is that her children won't be immune to her revenge tactics when they are older particularly when they start seeing their dad again

• Sad
Reactions: 27
So at the time of these posts my frustrations were this.
Posters coming along saying what’s CPS doing where are the police - why is no one intervening - this womens crazy - those poor kids.
Quite rightly and all correct.
Then I’d say but what’s IG doing ?
Cue a slue of IG can’t do anything iAE stops him seeing the kids what can he do? Can he drag them out the house kicking and screaming? Rinse and repeat but quite aggressively at times and repeated over and over whilst ridiculing me and any other poor poster who asked the same question.

My opinion then and the reason I pushed back was based around the narrative that IG was not seeing his children.
My argument always was that there are things you can do if your ex stops you seeing your children, and those links I posted demonstrated the actions you can take-to ensure you can secure access to your children. Not immediate custody- but safe visitation- no one should be without visiting their children for 18months. Certainly not someone like IG with money and access to lawyers. Even with covid. There is no way he wouldn’t get visitation if he requested it.
I think it’s a reasonable question to ask while acknowledging you don’t have all the information.
I think he has been seeing them!
She’s slipped up a few times and said they’re at their dads ‘box’.
There is no way he hasn’t seen them, just look at the source, she lies more than she tells the truth!
If he really hasn't seen them it’s because they’ve been brainwashed by their pig of a mother who wants them to be miserable just like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But she really isn't Welsh enough. :p

You can quote ME on that, DM lady.

Having a grandparent who lived somewhere on the border, with no link to the culture (or language, although this is complicated in Wales) at bleeping all, doesn't make you that nationality.

What she is is an American-born Englishwoman and a certefied bleep with some Welsh ancestors.
My view (and I am not Welsh, but speaking from the outside looking in) is that she isn't Welsh enough - because she takes no pride whatsoever in any of her Welsh roots or ancestry.
In fact, hasn't she ridiculed and scorned her husband for his pride in his being Welsh and speaking the language?
and, hasn't she actively dissuaded the girls from embracing their Welsh ancestry, roots and connections?

Many people take great delight and find it a great source of honour and delight to be able to trace their ancestry and have such strong familial ties over the generations and centuries. And not just in Wales, but in other countries and cultures. And they embrace these links wholeheartedly.

Unlike mAlice the Destroyer.

Her children's children may not forgive her, even if her poor daughters are guilted into.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I called that she will alienate the kids the second she announced their seperation. "He is leaving *us*" when he was just leaving her and wanted 50-50 custody is exactly the language those kind of people use.

I guess he only slowly realized, even after seperation, what kind of person she actually is. Bet he sees her dad in a very different light now too!

Reactions: 31
I absolutely believe she’s physically attacked him in the past 😥. Someone with that amount of rage, who cannot control themselves emotionally, will not be able to control themselves physically either imho. That’s what I’ve experienced anyway, but I could be wrong of course.

Because Alice’s rage is towards IOAN & NOT the KIDS! The girls aren’t completely defenceless babies either! Alice is raging at Ioan because he left her & she’s raging at Bianca because she believes she’s stolen her prized possession. If Alice blamed the children for Ioan leaving then yes, I would be extremely concerned, but that’s not the case. Your argument is the one that Alice keeps spouting in an attempt to discredit Ioan’s claims of DA & I’m really getting fed up with hearing it!
Agree. Also mAlice didn’t even want Ioan disciplining the girls when they needed it. Even though it was fair and justified. Besides she just lets them do whatever they want avoiding conflicts altogether.. They’re like her best friends and not her children.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
There is no way he hasn’t seen them, just look at the source, she lies more than she tells the truth!
If he really hasn't seen them it’s because they’ve been brainwashed by their pig of a mother who wants them to be miserable just like her.
The quote about the 'box' IG was living in was early in the separation when he was seeing them. BIB is correct sadly. The kids have been PAed up the wassoo sadly. PA has to be nipped in the bud early but the CPS in CA only gets involved in extreme child abuse. :mad:

Many people take great delight and find it a great source of honour and delight to be able to trace their ancestry and have such strong familial ties over the generations and centuries. And not just in Wales, but in other countries and cultures. And they embrace these links wholeheartedly.
Correct. You can see that the Gruffudd family certainly do here.

Coming Home Ioan Gruffudd discovers his family history in Wales (rumble.com)

Agreed, and on Twitter the person is often tagged so they can't avoid it. As others have said countless times, AE doesn't have to come and look herself up here.
One of the most toxic FB groups I've ever been in was a gardening/allotment group. They eventually had to ban discussion of slug control because people were actually threatening each other!
Omg. Hiking groups are also terrible.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess he only slowly realized, even after seperation, what kind of person she actually is. Bet he sees her dad in a very different light now too!
Yep. It was kind of crazy that he thought she would do collaborative divorce. I could have told him that would never happen. He also offered her a VERY generous settlement which she rejected (according to the former FMs). $300k a year child support. :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 19
That was an emotionally-moving moment, I have to agree.
Emotionally-moving?
As in chunder-inducing? Or bowel-moving?

If Ioan could get a job in LA, a series or a directing job on a series, then he could have regular hours, and be able to have the girls. It really was not the wisest choice to live in LA, Ioan’s roles seems to take him to other countries. Wasn’t it Alice’s idea to live in LA, guess she thought they were going to both be A-list mega stars after doing the doggie movie. 😂
Yes it was her idea, I think. He had been living happily in London until she got her fur purse around his 7 inches.

I haven't seen that recently. Only once early on she said that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This a highly pro IG and bianca thread so I don’t think your reasonable comments will really be taken on board or looked into but I 100% agree with you.
I'm pro those little girls having intervention that is in their best interests.

Reactions: 23
I have a confession to make ... I'd never actually heard of Alice Evans before joining Tattle. Is she even a decent actress? Please ... honest opinion if you can. If she's good, you CAN say so, I'm just curious. :)
I think she's an okay actress. She was also beautiful when she was younger. She may have had a good career if she wasn't such a horrendous person who is difficult to work with. Jobbing actors don't get to be divas.

Reactions: 18
I have a confession to make ... I'd never actually heard of Alice Evans before joining Tattle. Is she even a decent actress? Please ... honest opinion if you can. If she's good, you CAN say so, I'm just curious. :)
She was fine, not amazing, not terrible. I’m one of the few on here who doesn’t think IG is that great an actor though (mediocre springs to mind), so make it that what you will 🙃

Eh I’ve never bought into the Alice forced him to move to LA theory. He had ambitions which he was public about, his contemporaries (incl Matthew Rhys) were moving to LA, he did too. Agreed though, doesn’t seem like his career is focused there at this point.

Who will she send I wonder? Lupenis?
He’s too busy defending amber heard on Twitter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agreed, and on Twitter the person is often tagged so they can't avoid it. As others have said countless times, AE doesn't have to come and look herself up here.
One of the most toxic FB groups I've ever been in was a gardening/allotment group. They eventually had to ban discussion of slug control because people were actually threatening each other!
Lol I used to be on candle twitter and it was vicious 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was kind of crazy that he thought she would do collaborative divorce. I could have told him that would never happen.
It's a shame. I wonder if Alice refused collaboration out of hand, or if they tried but couldn't agree and had to abandon that process. By foregoing this option both parties have lost control over the outcome and it's now in the hands of a judge. If that's a result of pique on Alice's part, big mistake.

Reactions: 10
I can't advocate for leaving those girls in that toxic environment even if the family unit ends up poor. Women have to step up all the time and struggle to make ends meet as the father is nowhere to be seen. Why does Ioan get a pass and get to put his career first?
It could be because somebody has to pay the bills. Obviously, Alice isn't going to get up off her ass. She's allergic to the word J O B. He's got to put himself out there and try otherwise everybody's going to be walking around California pushing a basket begging for food.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.