Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ametrine

VIP Member
The gloves have finally come off. Shit’s getting serious.

is the info re: Malice’s false police report threats to control IG’s behaviour new information?
Re: the unanswered OFW email: he says he’d like her to refer to him as ‘Ioan’ only. I wonder what the hell she was calling him - either a lovebombing ‘Coglet’ or a ‘Bogan-shagging abusive shit’. It’s always extremes with Alice.
The police threats are old information.

Reactions: 8

CookieMonsta

VIP Member
There is no way in any part of this world or the metaverse that rebel would have any deal with any tabloid of any kind ever .
Yeah I doubt Rebel would have a deal with any tabloid. She sued an Australian magazine for running an article full of lies claiming that she had lied about her age and background when the editor and "journalist" knew beforehand the source was lying for money and it was all BS. She also felt forced to come out before she was ready and announce she is bisexual and in a lesbian relationship after another so-called journalist threatened to out her if she didn't give him an exclusive. I think certain segments of the media like to pick on her because she has publicly taken issue with them, and because she is larger than most female celebrities and a large section of tabloid readership likes trolling her because of that fact.

Reactions: 8

AnneinHever

VIP Member
Just thought it would be good to actually write down some guidelines on creating a new thread:

Thread titles must not have a swear word or be anything bordering on sounding abusive or hateful.

* Create a new thread once there are 1'000 posts.
* Add a tag for the person / persons it's about, the option is underneath the message box and it should autocomplete. List of all tags is here - https://tattle.life/tags/. This makes it easy to link together all threads.
* Post in the previous thread a link to the new one.
* Hit report so on the old thread that I'll be notified to close off the thread.
* Don't worry if there are posts made in the old thread before being closed - they'll be moved over to the new one.

Hope that is all OK and makes sense? Let me know if you have any issues.

edited to say - i still cant figure it out lol
Yes, but where is the bloody button to create a new thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Diamonds60

VIP Member
mAlice didn’t set that pap walk up. Look at her sandals and it’s like a deer caught in the head lights. Also Ellas clothes. They got caught out.

jenbenagain

For me, the most performative and outrageous thing she's done was to write an Instagram post about a Jamaican man being deported from the UK.

And then a year later she hatched a plot with a fake restraining order application in order to get her husband's girlfriend deported.

I think she thinks her Instagram followers are idiots. Bravo Alice. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

View attachment 2384360
The Grauniad FFS 🤣 🤣🤣

• Haha

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member
The timing of it makes me think the DM had advance notice.

She posted on Insta late at night UK time. At 10.17 am UK time, the DM article was published. It was written by a UK-based journalist.

It's not exactly the kind of story a journo gets woken out of bed to write. Someone also had to upload it to the CMS and add images/links. It'll likely have gone to a higher-up for go-live approval too. (It's the DM so we can rule out the Legal team needing to approve it...)

I smell a rat in a Prius.
MailOnline have a night staff.

Ametrine

VIP Member
Why is she obsessed with her girls being blond? They both have dark brown hair. Elsie's is sun/ pool water bleached at the ends but its dark brown. They've never been blond, even as little kids.

It's pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things but it shows clearly how she has these fixed ideas of who and how everyone is and bugger reality.

And again her obsession that blond > brown hair.

She is starting to frighten me a bit. Her IG 'gushy luvvy' posts are creepy as hell.
Ella did have darker blonde hair when she was little, there's photos on Alice's Instagram.

Georgie883

VIP Member
Yep. I'm with you. If it's not Alice or her FMs, then a second fuck you to the grown-ass adult trolling her and making those statements on her Instagram. Grow up, troll. You are no better than Alice for doing that post, and you give her space to really display victimhood And if it's Alice setting this up, then I reiterate, Ioan and his attorneys are idiots if they don't gain proof for this type of stunt behind sock accounts, because it would be damning.

And I disagree about the children and I hate the comments. Ella looks perfectly fine, as does Elsie. I refuse to engage on that level. I will keep focusing on what I care about most on here, which is the hope that the kids get into therapy pronto and that one day he will be able to spend more time with them (or at least Elise) and without an observer with Elise, and that the Court continues to hold Alice's feet to the fire at every turn. I want Ioan to see Elsie without Ella and go do things together as father/daughter and reestablish their relationship before it's too late.

Again, I cannot stress how important I deem it that Ioan and his team subpoena hard evidence proving what Alice has been doing behind other accounts for months. It is crucial.
Well said! I completely agree with you.

seneca

That's the daily mail . In the 30's pro fasicst . Why is this Alice's go to outlet ? .