Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jenbenagain

From the IG FB fanpage

L: I am currently in therapy and it’s helping a lot. I look back on how Debs and I were manipulated and used and it is really sad for me. Ioan and Bianca have been wonderful to us. Your words mean a lot. I’ll try to be way more positive on the group than before. I apologize for that huge craziness. We were played just like Ioan, only not as badly. Still the parallels are there.

Anyway as I notice she gets a lot of her stuff from Tattle, I thought I would post this. It's IG from 2020 thanking his fans and he seems sincere. I'm taking the compliment anyway, just as I took BW's 'Thank You' for the donations on her Insta. "This too shall pass" - that must be his current mantra given this shit show.

View attachment 2384972
I see pure sadness and hurt in this. He’s trying to figure out his acting job/emotions on a second by second basis. Makes sense for the timing.
I’d never heard of Ioan Gruffud before, didn’t notice him in titanic

He

Reactions: 9

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
To me it looks like Alice has lost weight although her face still has that puffy look and the jowls forming that just comes with age. (Hence I would love a face lift - there is no shame in my game).
Why Alice continues with the oversized scarf look baffles me.
The puffball skirt is an odd choice for a 55 year old woman although SJP did wear one on the last episode of Just Like That. Alice is no SJP / fashion icon.
I see the weird gold belt buckle has made another appearance.
Alice may think her fashion choices are "zany" but buying cheap second hand clothes on eBay does not qualify as zany or wacky. She simply has bad taste.
Have a look on Insta (if you haven’t already!) at Dr Zac’s latest before/after DPFL patient. It is amazing. I cannot wait to get mine done 🥳

• Heart

seneca

Honestly I don't think she gets any $$ from DM cause I don't think they pay ... but I did think she is "looked after " by them Ie edited comments and how they lense it . . Backgrid I'm not sure - it would look bad if she had to declare income from them - so again o think it's "in kind " support .
---
Free PR . Is the deal .

Nixlondon

VIP Member
Celebs may get paid, and may hustle their PR people for placement in the DM and tabloids like it because of their high readership. I do not believe (and have good basis for this) that PR "packages" are sold to continue running stories. If they can make something clickbait, it's a win for them.
@ButterTart art it is a real contract, there are a certain amount of stories agreed but it is up to the amount of responses to determine the final financials.

chasingsunsets11

You are mistaken my friend.

She's loving rosé, white wine, having multiple Twitter socks, parental alienation, eBay, pretending to be a victim whilst simultaneously abusing people on social media...
Touché!

Do you guys think there will be a response from Anne Kiley today?

Ralphiegirl

Where on earth can I find the guidelines on how to create a new thread? The link at the bottom of the page is not working!
Just thought it would be good to actually write down some guidelines on creating a new thread:

Thread titles must not have a swear word or be anything bordering on sounding abusive or hateful.

* Create a new thread once there are 1'000 posts.
* Add a tag for the person / persons it's about, the option is underneath the message box and it should autocomplete. List of all tags is here - https://tattle.life/tags/. This makes it easy to link together all threads.
* Post in the previous thread a link to the new one.
* Hit report so on the old thread that I'll be notified to close off the thread.
* Don't worry if there are posts made in the old thread before being closed - they'll be moved over to the new one.

Hope that is all OK and makes sense? Let me know if you have any issues.

edited to say - i still cant figure it out lol

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
So Malice leaves today for the convention and court is tomorrow? I reckon she will go to convention but then leave early because of the ‘distress’ ‘lies’ ‘needing to be with her babies after Ioan bought the judge off’ (or any other bullshit excuse she can think of) That way she can say she did try to work but Ioan sabotaged it, thus playing the victim and painting him as a villain again to the FMs and telling the girls daddy wants us to be poor.
I think she might leave Thursday morning as the convention doesn't actually start until the evening on Thursday.

MotorheadLife

VIP Member
Has it been posted who the girls will be staying with while she is away? Will she use the schools as an excuse to not go?

Reactions: 8

AsYouLikeIt

VIP Member
I don't think Ella started school.
Alice needs someone with her all day and now she's not got Gloria, Ella has become her career.
She will claim Ella has anxiety so can't go or some such bs
Where did Gloria go? I've missed that bit of news!

Reactions: 8