Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tam: She'll start creating one within their couple. That's what narcs do. He'll end up the THIRD partner of hers to get an RO! Alice will be free to go back to her old life where constant court hearings and ROs were not involved.

LOL apparently BW will get an RO against IG. Sure Jan…

Tam: The mortgage was 6 months behind and had to be paid in retro by the joint proceeds of the house. All other bills and utilities were between 6 months & 12 months behind.

Where's the £100k Alice?? Still plenty of money for ebay and $1000 Kpop tickets…

Tam: LMAO! Alice isn't going to be living alone. Why don't you just let it play out?

Does Tone need a roommate??

Tam: Exactly! Because he is crazy. Nobody knows why he and the gf suddenly want custody. They didn't want it for the first 2 years.

Nope lying bleep.

Tam: And he won't get 50% custody. Not in a million years.

It might be 100%.

Tam: I think she is a wonderful mother and she has given up everything for it. Her bond with those two girls is so deep and loving. That little family is completely solid. She is their world and vice versa. And I may be wrong but pretty sure she gets no child support.

BIB this is unhealthy. Alice seems to have nothing in her life except those hostages that are her kids. She chose this as work, friends, family and wholesome hobbies are just too adulty for her. Must be suffocating for the kids. View attachment 2289286
The house would have been repossessed if the payments were six months behind.
The mortgage was paid by monies borrowed from Ioan's parents.
---
I bet that letter Ella handed to IG was from Alice, begging him to come to the house so they could ‘talk’. When he refused, she hatched the RO/abuse/deportation plan.
I reckon it was a wedding invitation from Gloria for Ioan 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
She will not get away with rental costs of this amount imo, my guess is that she's trying to bump the amount of living costs needed to the maximum.
I suspect this will backfire on her. There was no reason whatsoever for her to move to BH. Especially when she’s been claiming poverty all along. She has made it clear she doesn’t intend to work to help support herself and the girls and a judge is not going to look kindly on that. Yes, he should pay child support. But he’s not a millionaire and I can’t imagine any scenario at this point where she’ll get spousal. And if she loses custody, child support will be gone too. Honestly, if she had made any effort to help support the kids in the last 3 years, she’d look a lot better in court. She’s been faking illnesses to avoid working but she doctor shopped and still couldn’t get anyone to diagnose her. So I’m guessing she can’t get any kind of disability payments. All this to say, her refusal to help support herself and the kids is not going to look good for her. Especially when she’s living far above her means and he isn’t. I think the BH place was designed to be a slap in the face to Yo but I doubt he cares. The problem is, she won’t be able to afford it for long.

Reactions: 35
new documents, they are listed as "filed by petitioner" (Ioan)
1000011193.jpg

im assuming the court is delaying the custody hearing (maybe RO too?) for the GAL to get up to speed

Reactions: 29
The one thing that always gets me is that if he’s such a horrible guy why would you still want to make yourself dependent on him? Why fight him for all that money in the first place? If she’s such a great mother and role model, why doesn’t she just get herself a job and show her two girls that you can support yourself? That you don’t need a man for all that.

I know that’s a little harsh and I do get the importance of child support etc. But her whole narrative just pisses me off so much. There’s so much she could actually teach her kids but focusing on destroying her Ex-husbands life is more important to her than anything else.

Sorry about my English btw. It’s not my first language and I’m still struggling with grammar a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Having read through all of that, Alice actually scares me. I am actually genuinely concerned of what else she is capable of. I feel like she could physically hurt someone if things don’t go her way 😞

Reactions: 31
I wonder if either she thought he’d just be at the house, so would miss whatever she had planned when I went to the house for the leotard (which he didn’t fall for) or she thought he’d be a witness to whatever happened at the house too.

The thing is, Alice doesn’t believe she’s in the wrong. So having a witness there for whatever she had planned would work in her favour, in her mind. My narc ex lied constantly but once he said it, he actually believed it was true. I think the same goes for her. She truly believes she’s the victim here. She thinks she’s doing right by her kids. It’s completely unhinged but it’s classic narc behaviour.
This is true. No matter what happens, no matter the outcome.. Alice never thinks she’s in the wrong and won’t listen to anyone apart from sycophants who tell her what she wants to hear to stay in her good graces. Her now ex husband, a judge, a psychiatrist, and almost 200 threads on a gossip site tell her otherwise but nope not listening la la la la la 🎶

IMG_4744.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 29
But according to Ioan's statement, Alice's lawyers did know the psychologist was going to be there, as they signed off on it.

This is what I don't get! She got rid of Iris, but then knew someone else was going to be there.

I also echo several other posters in this thread - is there any way we can find out what Iris was subpoened for, and is the subpoena available to view?
I think she didn't have a choice in the end. She needed it to happen that weekend as it was when the MS gala weekend was happening, IG filming and his up coming comic con. She wanted press coverage from her chum AB, B deported, I&B labelled as child abusers all before they had their events. Oh and showing the kids extra distressed around IG and falling sobbing into their ‘mother’s’ arms, showing what an amazing, adorable, loving person she is, saving them from the CA’s (hence Elsie -no leotard set up ) 🤢

Wish there was a way of finding out if paps were booked near her house on that day.

Reactions: 27

I can't remember the other dates but here's the doc. I'm not sure what it means. Real life is taking over so these Alice tantrums are fantastic if terrible distractions.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I suspect this will backfire on her. There was no reason whatsoever for her to move to BH. Especially when she’s been claiming poverty all along. She has made it clear she doesn’t intend to work to help support herself and the girls and a judge is not going to look kindly on that. Yes, he should pay child support. But he’s not a millionaire and I can’t imagine any scenario at this point where she’ll get spousal. And if she loses custody, child support will be gone too. Honestly, if she had made any effort to help support the kids in the last 3 years, she’d look a lot better in court. She’s been faking illnesses to avoid working but she doctor shopped and still couldn’t get anyone to diagnose her. So I’m guessing she can’t get any kind of disability payments. All this to say, her refusal to help support herself and the kids is not going to look good for her. Especially when she’s living far above her means and he isn’t. I think the BH place was designed to be a slap in the face to Yo but I doubt he cares. The problem is, she won’t be able to afford it for long.
She keeps tweeting about not having received any child support but if that was the case then the divorce would not have been granted. Something to do with having to provide proof that any minors of the marriage are being supported.
Plus Ioan would have his driving licence taken away from him, there's all sorts of penalties for non payment of child support.
Alice just wants to drag his name through the mud.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
I think AE would have an excuse. She planned the incident at I and B's flat and the kids knew what roles they had to perform. Elsie would have been told to sacrifice her graduation class for the 'greater good' of getting one over on IG and BW. She might have been promised an extra visit to Yogurtland to make up for it, or some ugly clothes from ebay. Who knows?

I think Elsie always knew she wasn't going to that silks class. The laughing and giggling of the girls demonstrated that they knew they would be rewarded for the stunt they pulled.
If I was Ioan I'd be checking if her graduation class was actually that week. I'd bet money that it wasn't. I wonder if it was the week before and they didn't stick around because there wasn't actually a class.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
BIB who said this or did you add it in
LOL no I didn't mean to bold the floater one but it works.

Calling therapy a racket was something AE did on her main account too. It's very sad that Elsie isn't allowed to visit the therapist. I feel she is a more sensitive girl than her sister and would benefit a lot from it.
---
I can't decide if the girls knew about the overnight
There is no mention of overnight stuff with them. Alice could have told them it was supposed to be an overnight but of course it wouldn't be as they would raise hell and then run out of the flat and it would be their little secret. I suspect she told them about the stipulation but of course then denied it when writing Ella's RO request.

Lies upon lies.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

I can't remember the other dates but here's the doc. I'm not sure what it means. Real life is taking over so these Alice tantrums are fantastic if terrible distractions.
Whatever was going to take place on the 20th (it was noted as an evidentiary hearing) has been moved to July 13. It's noteworthy that the RO request has not been dropped.... Don't think the judge will be too pleased with that.

Reactions: 42
So Ioan got bifurcation (woohoo).

And the Judge is on to Alice.
Let’s hope the GAL is able to make progress and talk to the girls.

i am surprised that Alice’s socks keep on about how rich Bianca is - clear jealousy. But what I really can’t figure out is why Alice moved into that apartment in BH.

Ioan (whose working now) and Bianca (possible family money) rent an apartment which is nearly half the price of Alice’s - so clear attempts to live within their means.

how does Alice think she’s swinging such a large sum given the clear changes to everyone’s lifestyle. She’s off her rocker. Even if a judge thinks of giving her 100% custody, child support wouldn’t come close to covering that apartment. And they are running through the la jolla house funds quickly.

at this rate the girls may end up with Ioan because Alice won’t be able to house them! Smartest one in the room indeed
I think the expensive flat is part of the plan: a) ‘look what I can provide you versus what he can provide you’ and b) when she runs out of money, she can say ‘this is all your father’s fault: he wasted all your money on restraining orders and lawyers, and now we’re going to be out on the streets because he cheated me out of the prenup and spousal support. He wanted to make us homeless because he’s a narcissist who wants revenge’.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
That reads like the judge had said duck this faffing around, I'm ending this tit in one, with a bow on top :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I bet that letter Ella handed to IG was from Alice, begging him to come to the house so they could ‘talk’. When he refused, she hatched the RO/abuse/deportation plan.
Yes. There was a lot of talk in the video and then the weird kneeling thing. It wasn't like a request to go to a friend's party where something could have been worked out I'm sure.

That video will haunt Ella when she finally sees that she was the one being played. By Mommie Dearest.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
The house would have been repossessed if the payments were six months behind.
The mortgage was paid by monies borrowed from Ioan's parents.
---

I reckon it was a wedding invitation from Gloria for Ioan 🤔
Omg. I never thought of that!
---
The one thing that always gets me is that if he’s such a horrible guy why would you still want to make yourself dependent on him? Why fight him for all that money in the first place? If she’s such a great mother and role model, why doesn’t she just get herself a job and show her two girls that you can support yourself? That you don’t need a man for all that.

I know that’s a little harsh and I do get the importance of child support etc. But her whole narrative just pisses me off so much. There’s so much she could actually teach her kids but focusing on destroying her Ex-husbands life is more important to her than anything else.

Sorry about my English btw. It’s not my first language and I’m still struggling with grammar a lot.
Because she thinks she deserves it.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
there’s a condition of the visit that he takes little E to her class but then “forgets” the pack her leotard. Then the girls repeatedly insist they go pick it up. There is no doubt in my mind that she was lying in wait, no doubt with a pap, to push him into a fight.
It was definitely an attempted ambush. I wonder what was planned? AE would probably collapse and then pretend he hit her or something. The PI/pap would be there to snap her writhing in pain on the ground with the PAed kids bearing false witness saying that she was hit. LOL IG outsmarted the 'smartest person in the room'.

Reactions: 26
If I was Ioan I'd be checking if her graduation class was actually that week. I'd bet money that it wasn't. I wonder if it was the week before and they didn't stick around because there wasn't actually a class.
I thought about this too.
It’d be too easy to find out, but then it’s Malice. She’s stupid.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.