Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #189 Ding Dong, the witch is gone…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah whoever LK is, it's a middle aged person and English - I don't think they say 'nana' for grandma in LA lol

Could it be the lovely @Kitti that was on these threads fighting the good fight for AE??y
Yes, I agree it was that user. They were dumped themselves and think that Alice is flying the flag for all wronged women. I wonder if she cheated on her own husband and abused him over a period of years too, like Alice. Did she make the ruination of her ex her top priority? Did she use her kids for revenge? Whatever, Ioan is not her ex husband, so why rip Ioan to pieces because she can’t rip into her own ex husband.

Reactions: 16
The phrase implies nothing of the sort. They are engaged in an ongoing horrible litigious war, and last I heard lawyers cost the earth. Not to mention the whole back up team of therapists etc. Someone on here I think set out how much has been drained so far on this battle, and it doesn't look like it's going to end any time soon.

I don't believe for a minute that these pics weren't set up. It's the PR continuing the approach of 'nothing to see here, we are happy and getting on with our life' but I think, and it's my opinion, that it's more of the same and therefore cringe. As I said, they should change up the strategy and move it towards looking/getting booked and busy.

And yes, Alice WAS publicly humiliated when her husband left their marriage and met someone half her age and dress size. No matter how it came about, it's humiliating when your ex moves onto someone ostensibly 'better' than you are. How can it not be?! I'm not saying her behaviour is good, it's batshit and is some sort of endgame of every spurned, vicious and angry woman who gets deeper and deeper into her anger. She's chosen her hill to die on. She's totally fucked it.

And the 'daydream about it oh you horrible person' pearl clutch comment - I mean, yeah, if my husband left me (no matter how tit our relationship before, I'm not disputing that) and his new partner was young and hot I'd be bleeping livid and fantasise about destroying him. But wouldn't do it because I wouldn't be prepared to sacrifice my children or myself in the process. The fact that Alice has gone down this route - and to her own, massive, detriment - is frankly astounding, but as I said, utterly compelling.

Objectively Alice has lost and Ioan has won. I'm allowed my view.
‘Kay.
---
The phrase implies nothing of the sort. They are engaged in an ongoing horrible litigious war, and last I heard lawyers cost the earth. Not to mention the whole back up team of therapists etc. Someone on here I think set out how much has been drained so far on this battle, and it doesn't look like it's going to end any time soon.

I don't believe for a minute that these pics weren't set up. It's the PR continuing the approach of 'nothing to see here, we are happy and getting on with our life' but I think, and it's my opinion, that it's more of the same and therefore cringe. As I said, they should change up the strategy and move it towards looking/getting booked and busy.

And yes, Alice WAS publicly humiliated when her husband left their marriage and met someone half her age and dress size. No matter how it came about, it's humiliating when your ex moves onto someone ostensibly 'better' than you are. How can it not be?! I'm not saying her behaviour is good, it's batshit and is some sort of endgame of every spurned, vicious and angry woman who gets deeper and deeper into her anger. She's chosen her hill to die on. She's totally fucked it.

And the 'daydream about it oh you horrible person' pearl clutch comment - I mean, yeah, if my husband left me (no matter how tit our relationship before, I'm not disputing that) and his new partner was young and hot I'd be bleeping livid and fantasise about destroying him. But wouldn't do it because I wouldn't be prepared to sacrifice my children or myself in the process. The fact that Alice has gone down this route - and to her own, massive, detriment - is frankly astounding, but as I said, utterly compelling.

Guess what. at some point you have to retain a modicum of dignity for yourself, and then retain a huge amount of dignity regarding the children of the marriage & do the best for them.

Reactions: 14
yeah, I tend to think a old women may be more likely. For a teenager the bit that's missing or the abbreviations. I dont know a single teeanger that isnt constantly using them.

Either way, they are irrelevant, they are not Alice either.
Plot twist - maybe it’s Alison Boshoff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wow, people are really grasping straws out there, Yo still loves Al (yuk!), he'll leave Bee...blah blah blah.

Let's answer that in big Al style: The truth will come out, you'll see! ...when years later Yo will have forgotten Al ever existed, is in a happy relationship, living life. If that's with Bee, then great. The bottomline, he'll never return to that crazy.

Btw, isn't Bee turning 31 soon?
She’s Forever 29 - lucky Bee!

Lol at the thought that a man who has fought so hard to divorce someone actually secretly wants to live in the Walrus’s garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I notice Tone and other socks are not banging on about how us 'trolls' are all paid for by I and B. Funny how that went on for years and then suddenly died a death.

Tone: I tolerated him, and his childish ways for years! The fact that he has no bottle or courage what so ever, is a fact I always knew!! A pussy! Wuss! Teachers pet! Someone had to make him a man I guess! ! LOL! No not me! Just grow up Busy BEE!

Everything above in bold is an Aliceism.

Tone: How is the the film going? How is RAY? Saw the little article in the DM! LOL!

Obsession with B all present and correct. BTW Alice in one of her old Glamour articles wrote that she was going to write a film script. How is that going "Tone"???

Tone: Seriously. Have a good look at this account! Opened in June this year. For some reason all it's followers I already have blocked. WHO could it BEE?

Obsession with B all present and correct again.

Tone: HE still loves Alice babe! Sorry but he does. Look what he walked away from, and look what he has got!! Don't smoke btw 5 plis years now easy! You still taking drugs?

Go to Specsavers "Tone"

Tone: Ever seen RelationSHIT!? OMG! How we laughed! Do you really want tit revealed about Ioan Bee?

More threats. Nice one "Tone"

Tone: The only person HE is embarrassed by is YOU! Imagine all the whores HE could get with all the money HE spent?! Back off! in fact RACK OFF! (This post is a reply to an unknown troll who is harassing me and not aimed at or referring anyone specific)

Love the disclaimer lol. Did "Tone" BOTTLE it??

Tone: I know you are Ioan Grufffuuuud! WITHOOUT a doubt! I can tell by the way you write! LMFAO! You need to sort yurt self out mate, before you slip up again !!

Tone now has a PI job. LOL

Tone: NOW, go do the white line, maybe some Oxy! Have a threesome or something, I heard a grand an hour will do it! Every time you disrespect us, you will get it WORSE! AND I have no troll!

Oooh the Bristol Massive is gonna get you!!!

Tone: So what does that make YOU? Oh, hang on. You don't have a rich daddy do you? Or Granddaddy? "You can do anything you want my little BEE. Now fly away and conquer the world! Here is a credit card, it has a billion dollars on it!"

Alice is jealous AF

Tone: You do though don't you. I mean the three seconds in Elvis was just mind blowing! And you Tom. Good mates! A dream come true! Blocking you now. Bored of little BEE and need to sleep!

More B obsession

Tone: Yep that's me! People are faking all sorts of illnesses, but also SOME actually have them! I don't celebrate kidney disease! It isn't fun! I guess I could. I would call it The Day My Life Got Screwed! LOL! x

bleep.
It's so clear to me that she shares his account. It's also clear she is still dangerously obsessed with IG and BW. Actually, more so now. I find it worrisome.

ETA: They are both dangerously obsessed.

MOO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
I btw like that the DM now decided to make Bianca 30, in 3 months Ioan turns 50 so the age gap will look again more dramatic LOL (its perceived very differently if its 30 & 49 rather than 29 & 48 because most people just look at the tens digit rather than the ultimate age gap etc.)

Reactions: 11
When AE filmed VD she only had Ella (season 3 would have been filmed between summer 2011 and Spring 2012). It is when she was rumoured to have had an affair with one of the actors playing her son. She has also said before that she had Ella on set with her. She had both girls when she filmed Originals season 2 (2014) although given her limited involvement in Originals I would say any annoyance of the producers was due to her limited involvement and then flying off when she felt like it (I mean she was in a couple episodes and - at least in the finale - less than 10 minutes of actual screen time). I always thought there was a reason the producers used a different actress to play Esther for the majority of the season!
I remember this old article- people in comments are guessing who was the actor she had an affair with

Reactions: 5
Do you really admire someone who has fucked her daughters' mental health and sold orchestrated photos of them looking distressed outside a courthouse? Someone who has fabricated a restraining order application that one daughter tried to get against her own father? Nothing justifies her rage and wave of destruction - nothing.

I also think it would be damaging for Ioan and Bianca to engage in obvious pap shots. The dog walks may or may not be arranged, it's hard to tell as they do walk their dog everyday (unlike Alice), and probably several times a day. Arranging anything else would be stooping down to Alice's level. We have no idea of Bianca's finances either, and Ioan will be getting paid for Bad Boy 4, so it's perhaps not the case that they have an "ever-dwindling" pot of cash. That phrase implies Ioan did something wrong with his money too, and that it's his fault his finances are in that state, when it's Alice who's been bleeding him dry, and is causing his money to be spent on lawyers, the GAL, psychologists, etc.
Exactly!
Malice tweeted it and made it public.
Had she had gone down the collaboration route, none of this tit would have happened.
I've seen people go through way worse than mAlice has, and have not done anything remotely like what she has
---
Most pap walks are staged, because unless its a slow news day paps will not waste time waiting somewhere (and if they do its somewhere more popular, like Craigs). Though of course a pap that follows their divorce closely and knows that he will find a buyer for any picture he takes of them may choose to occasionally wait at the dog park too LOL (though not very likely). The pap walks are almost always after court filings, this indicates either that the paps follow them because they know a picture right now is worth a lot or because their PR tips them off.

What actually does happen often is that celebs get papped by chance/or called the paps and it never makes any newspaper because no one buys it. This has happened to Ioan and Alice a lot over the years btw because ultimately the past 10 years Ioan was just some c-list celeb, the divorce raised (at least temporary) everyones profile. This picture from 2017 for example would certainly be published in the DM nowadays
View attachment 2290851
I have no issues with their pap walks. It's quite possible that they have a deal with a pap (given that their pictures always get sold) and may even get some small cut out of it. I respect it a lot that they dont do any (or at least very little) PDA in those, and it would be actually quite natural if there was sometimes something. Compare it to what Alice did on pretty much every pap walk with Ioan and recently even with her own daughter: those were 100 % staged lol (if not by tipping off than at least by playing for the camera)

And contrary to what Alice claims the majority of their pap shots ARE long lens shots.
I wish someone would pay me for my walks to M&S 😩🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I btw like that the DM now decided to make Bianca 30, in 3 months Ioan turns 50 so the age gap will look again more dramatic LOL (its perceived very differently if its 30 & 49 rather than 29 & 48 because most people just look at the tens digit rather than the ultimate age gap etc.)
Isn't Bianca turning 31 before Ioan’s next birthday? I don't think the age gap is anything to worry about, moo.

Reactions: 13
She'll be 31 soon right?
This fixation on their age gap is so boring 🙄
When I was about 26 I was with a guy in his 40s, I think he was about 42/3 - so long ago I can't remember, but no one made a big deal out of it, my friends family etc and he had a son that was 12!
Seriously, it's 2023 live and let love ffs!
---
She was always like this. Arguing with strangers on SM is her favourite hobby.

I am not sure if LK is AE or an FM but she is deffo glued to Tattle.

View attachment 2290901
Seriously, this is the best they can do, what are they 5? Men look hot when they have grey, in my eyes anyway.
Also mAlice has 3 hairs, so really can't say tit about someone else's 🥴

Reactions: 17
We were all predicting (well, the cleverererer posters were- not me) that something would kick off around the time of Big E's RO because there was an MS gala around then which Ioan and Bianca were supposed to attend and then didn't. I would bet that going into it they had the same concerns (in the same way my husband and I know his ex will kick off about something when she knows we are about to go on holiday) and were considerate of how Alice's reaction will impact on the children. Pushing too much of a PR strategy would probably make matters worse because it inflames Alice's bullshit and then makes things worse for the kids and also is counterproductive because it means they'll end up in the tabloids for the wrong reasons again.

ETA: we don't know who the dog walks are aimed at- could be the children not for PR purposes. When things were at their worst (and stepkids were refusing all contact) we were advised to use instagram as a way for the children to sort of see that we were still there and actually weren't the monsters we were portrayed as. It worked- when we saw the kids again they were very keen to meet the frog that lived in our pond!
or, god forbid, they are just living their actual lives on a daily basis without worrying about half this tit

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I have no doubt she was hurt when he left, but i dont think it was because she loved him, she was upset that her lifestyle would change. I'm sure she was humiliated, but there was no need to do what she did and is still doing, in private, let alone in public.
She has made her own bed, practically wasted all of Ioans money and PA'd her daughters in the process, now she gets to lay in it
MOO 🐮

Reactions: 20
Yeah I wondered if it was Becky with the tit hair but I know it’s not Alice so I can’t be arsed caring who it is. It’s not Marcia I agree on that. Infact Marcia has gone quiet lately?
Oh it might be BWTSH, good call - they did refer to a flat as a 'unit'! And she's that kind of regressive type who would say the things LK is saying. Plus BWTSH seems to reply to almost everything LK says.

Reactions: 5
I don’t admire abusers, no. Possibly I pity them in a depressing, loathing way that they add so unhappy they only feel better to destroy others. I don’t admire people who purposefully defy the law, I don’t admire people who feel justified in destroying their kids.

I don’t think admiration is the right phrase, this suggests that you have a lot of unresolved rage and anger yourself and perhaps you too are only a small trigger away from blowing yours and everyone else’s life apart because you can’t control your anger or jealously and have no respect for your loved ones? If you can imagine yourself doing this, then I worry for you. If you can see justification in such blatant and harmful abuse of children then I think you have a warped view of romantic relationships.

Never in my life have I ever loved a man more than my children and I never will. I am beyond blessed to have been able to be their mother, I am honoured and have paid that debt of honour back to them by giving them the best life I have been able to in every single way, and sacrificed everything I had to do it, and I would sacrifice more 100 times over including all my pride and humiliation it means nothing compared to what they mean. Someone can take it, I would give it all up for them. If your pride means more than your kids then that’s a significant personality defect

I sometimes get very upset thinking about the lived experience these 2 little E’s have had the past 3 years, and their future. They do not deserve this. Ioan also does not deserve this. It’s evil

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.